💖KK:H Weekend Event - 12/18/20 Love is in the AIr - Dating Weekend!💖

Comments

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    i got the pants in my free gb which i don’t mind since i wanted either them or the hairstyle, also i swear i remember taking a screenshot of my free gb but for some reason i can’t find it 😀

i wasn’t planning on spinning the kollection but i decided to anyway since i only had a 1/8 chance to get energy and i wouldn’t have minded if i got dye. i got the dress and i love it sm, the stars and moon on it are so cute 🥺

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    edited December 2020

It might be my lucky day!! Although I had a really bad palette I’m glad I chose an item!!

I also spun and got k stars which im very happy about!! 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • AaliyahKKHAaliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    My side game always gets the bundles and my main one gets energy 9/10 times 🥴
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Only had 2 of the GB items in my palette and I ended up picking energy🥴
    I’d be willing to drop k-stars & chase the hair and pants but I’m gonna opt out considering the odds of getting anything I want would be pretty poor if not all items are even in the first palette. Add this to the long list of things Glu needs to change. All the dolls who got the hair look gorgeous tho! The hairstyle is seriously so pretty😭
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I end up with a lot of red dyes from the gb boxes that I end up dye-ing a few items. 

So I am probably will only be wearing red till Christmas. 😆 
    IOS Player 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Might be worth chasing the top. I like the skirt in pink. 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    The skirt is actually kinda cute lol 

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

I swear I’m not a hacker!! I just got a survey from Glu to review these designs for a potential redesign of KKH.. what do y’all think? (I saved these images from the survey, if this is against the rules I will happily take them down 💕)
    @ThisNewDesign

Imagine if somebody on this forum had an account that has the name @ThisNewDesign and sees this😢
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Happy for an item , they remind me of stripper shoes and I’m living for it 

Got the hairstyle in my free box

I’m very obsessed with it😍
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts

@robertavyy
    and me got the same free item and styled it fabulously. 
    Beautiful looks @therealChar
  • claranaxclaranax Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    I knew it was a bad idea 🙃😭 every. single. time.

ayo what hapenned here 👀👀👀
    ios player ✨ level 30+
    english is not my language lol 🇧🇷
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @KalindaKing could you please ask someone to move the necklace from this diamond kollection and the last one into the jewellery section, they should not be in misc 😊
    edited July 2021
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I had to finish Christmas shopping for our kids so I was really busy yesterday. I just made it to the skirt lol. I love the gb hair and the new kollection, but idk what I want to chase. I took 1 spin on my main and got energy. Then this is my side game. I got energy, shoes, then earrings (which I love, but hate I paid 70 stars for them). Im not too crazy about the bundle, but I like this hair on my doll a lot.
    Should I continue until I get the blue dress? Or should I chase gb items since kollections come back around?

Agree...chase this kollection
    Like...chase gb hair
    Awesome... don't chase anything
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Dolls this is a super random question but I don’t know where to ask it if I’m dating an A lister where is his house located?
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    emmmtee said:
    Dolls this is a super random question but I don’t know where to ask it if I’m dating an A lister where is his house located?
    @emmmtee I think it is in Calabasas!
    Platform: iOS
  • MemejazzuraMemejazzura Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I’m officially all out of kstars and short on kash, but I’m happy. Everything from this weekend is just too cute to not have! 😭💕

💕 Kara 💕
    💕 iOS player 💕
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Man, from this event my partner and I went from place 99 to 49 and I only just got the flip flops. So much grinding...
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • lovejaaylovejaay Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Romaki said:
    Man, from this event my partner and I went from place 99 to 49 and I only just got the flip flops. So much grinding...
    i haven’t even gotten those lol.. i dont think i have ever completed a dating event😩
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    lovejaay said:
    Romaki said:
    i haven’t even gotten those lol.. i dont think i have ever completed a dating event😩

Yeah, they're pretty expensive to complete. I think I spent 30k cash so far, and I got my date paid for like 3 times on an 8 hour one. I currently have 300 cash and no kollection that includes cash, so I'm pretty much screwed now.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I love the fascinator in the diamond Kollection so much. So I spun and got basic shoes for 12 diamonds. Lesson learned 🤷🏼‍♀️. Diamond Kollection safe expensive, we need more ways to earn diamonds. I hardly ever spin regular Kollection twice, but I would spin this diamond one twice if we had better access to earning diamonds. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Didn’t really like anything from this event but the hair in the gb. First box was energy so I decided to open one more and got the hair. Then decided to take a spin on the new diamond kollection. Was expecting to get the shoes since I never get anything good from these but to my surprise I got the bundle. I wanted the braids but I’m happy with what I got. The whole outfit is gorgeous☺️
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    I only wanted the hair 😭😭😭
    And then I decided to take a spin on the diamond collection, because why not... 

I got the shoes 🤡🤡🤡
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    first baby in the game! Meet little Charlotte 🥰