🗳️☃️ SYS - 12/17/20 - Who wants to make a Snow Angel?☃️❄️👼

Comments

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    edited December 2020

Got 35 votes 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Low scores again and nothing is working. Maybe I’ll try a dress on the next ticket.  Atm I’m in 11th place in silver III.  Only positive is that I’ll be leveling down.

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

My scores are ok but not great. I'm in 13th place 😒
    The red look is so creative 😍
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    I need some help..! I LOVE the hair on my doll, and I’m in silver 3 with one ticket buyer. I don’t really like anything else except the ear muffs. I was planning on lowering a level this event and the next event (only submitting until I earn the diamonds) because I think the trendsetters will be amazing for “Under the Mistletoe” event..?! But there’s no certainty that even if I get lower ranks, I’ll be in a group with less ticket buyers... or even good prize distribution in lower ranks. (The nose blush is just sad.)
    “Agree” if I should play this round and get the hair, go into Gold and continue in Silver 3 for the Christmas SYS. 
    “LOL” if I should lower 2 levels and hope for good prizes the Christmas SYS.

iOS user! 
    Well that was a short break 🤡
    @dpeters all your looks are amazing and that hair looks adorable on your doll! 
    Looks 2-4, serving (mostly) Kloset realness and not caring at all 😂😂 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @charlottegold tsm! Your looks are beautiful! Your doll looks so mysterious with that hoodie 😍
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    edited December 2020
    @dpeters omggggg thanks for the compliment I think my looks aren’t the best this week because i am trying to level down and don’t have many winter looks 😂 But yeah I feel like my doll is like “why am I still here?” 😂
  • kkhjackkkhjack Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Tried the ice princess gown look. Didn’t go well lol. Anyone considering it I’d say stick with the ski slope vibe
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

looks 4-6 I personally love all of these casual looks that all of us are posting but I wanted to try a gown/wing look to see if it did any better (pretty happy that it’s done worse than my other looks tbh) I’m also 1st in my ts for the first time in forever ❤️
  • mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    look 1-6

I was doing pretty well but the votes are getting lower
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    #6👼🏼❄️ I’ve been getting pretty consistent scores
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 3 - 6

• Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    A little suspicious that every 2 looks get practically the same score, looks 5-6 were from forum/discord dolls 

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    @samanthakkh Omg, Lmaooo so true😂😂. 
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Looks 3-6 the votes seem to be super random this week
    IOS
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
     @Gigi_ i'm in LOVE with your snowboarding look with the mask omg
    Platform: iOS
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Been skipping a lot of pages lately since it was a blood war in this forum. Hope everything is ok now. I live in south east asia so i don't really understand it.

I see a lot of beautyfull looks that inspire me here, i will try to use them for my next look.

Here are my looks that i've submit, i'm 4th in silver III behind 3 TBs. Hope no more TB show up at the end of the event, because i want the gown but i don't want to buy a TT.

The theme for this SYS is "Snow Angel" i really want to use angelic look but i don't have the angel wings (T___T). Should i submit this look as my next look?

Agree : yes
    Like : no, submit other angelic/ice princess look
    Awesome : no, just submit casual looks for this theme

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    What’s so awful about these looks that they “deserve” these low scores? For weekday SYS this week I consistently got over 50.

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @kayayem I think your looks are so pretty and on theme 🙁.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    looks 3-6, I love creating fantasy looks but it feels like casual is doing better, but I dont have enough casual winter clothes :c
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @KalindaKing can this lil eye glitched be fixed?also what about where the lipgloss on these lips goes away at the top near the nose ring?
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • lovejaaylovejaay Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    looks 1-6i definitely won’t be getting the last earnable but i thought my 6th look was going to score a lot higher
  • Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 70 Posts

I am not doing well and I am not having fun. I have hardly any coats and even less motivation. I thought these looks were cute :/
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Ugh, I didn’t think snow angel meant like ice queen again, From the earnables, I thought it was like that ski thing again. I just wasted all my tickets. If only I had the hours to play both SYS, the love in the air, read the whole forum and vote...
    I really wanted that pj ts, but I was in silver- so no chance. But I did get a suitcase that cost me a bunch of tickets and some morning game time. 
    If you can’t tell, I’m more than frustrated. 

Edit. I’m sick of complaining and just wanna post my cuteness looks ;)
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Is the doll on the right a hacker? I never noticed one in the VB but saw the white hand. 

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Looks 5-6 did a little better. Still low scores though... I’m glad I don’t love the last earnable.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    Is the doll on the right a hacker? I never noticed one in the VB but saw the white hand. 

Hmm... I'm thinking it looks like those white gloves from the event last weekend dyed ice blue. But I am not 100%
    Platform: iOS