🗳️☃️ SYS - 12/17/20 - Who wants to make a Snow Angel?☃️❄️👼

Comments

• rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    lulula said:
    rellbelle said:
    Is the doll on the right a hacker? I never noticed one in the VB but saw the white hand. 

Hmm... I'm thinking it looks like those white gloves from the event last weekend dyed ice blue. But I am not 100%
    When i clicked get the look it didn’t show an item for it, just the ring 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited December 2020
    rellbelle said:
    lulula said:
    rellbelle said:
    Is the doll on the right a hacker? I never noticed one in the VB but saw the white hand. 

Hmm... I'm thinking it looks like those white gloves from the event last weekend dyed ice blue. But I am not 100%
    Honestly, half the users you guys quote and compliment on this forum are hackers🐸 half the time, they might not look like it, but they’re hackers. Wish I could share the tea, but you guys wouldn’t believe me because they’re YoUr fAVoritE uSeRS
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Guys quick question!! When you end up in style level below, does it lower your rank or do u stay on the same rank? For example, if you go to silver 1 but then end up in 15-20th place.. do u go back to bronze 3 or do u stay at silver 1?
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @jhabs Let me get that tea too sis 😳☕🍵😂
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    I'm seeing so many gowns being the popular pick now. Earlier today it was casual looks. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm in silver III on my side game with 2 (maybe 3) tb and in good on my main with only 3 tb that are passable. Well, so far anyhow. I don't like the nose blush so I won't go for it, but I really like the hair and gown.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Guys quick question!! When you end up in style level below, does it lower your rank or do u stay on the same rank? For example, if you go to silver 1 but then end up in 15-20th place.. do u go back to bronze 3 or do u stay at silver 1?
    Style level down means you go down to the previous tier. So if you're in silver 1 and are under the red line, then you will go back to bronze 3.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    So why even announce that “fAvS oN tHe FoRuM” are hackers but not even say who it is? Please lol report like you claimed you do or just move on. @jhabs
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    @lulula thank you so much 🥺💕
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    jhabs said:
    rellbelle said:
    lulula said:
    rellbelle said:

Honestly, half the users you guys quote and compliment on this forum are hackers🐸 half the time, they might not look like it, but they’re hackers. Wish I could share the tea, but you guys wouldn’t believe me because they’re YoUr fAVoritE uSeRS
    Uhhh i was just asking a question i don’t take this forum that seriously but okay go off i guess lol
    So why even announce that “fAvS oN tHe FoRuM” are hackers but not even say who it is? Please lol report like you claimed you do or just move on. @jhabs
    LMAO multiple times an inexplicably popular user with basic style (@samanthakkh what was that users name that started with a B? I literally can’t remember but they were a project) gets banned. Most of you guys were SHOOK that they were banned; me and my friends on here been knew because WE reported them. I’m just saying you guys should be a little more aware? Or just continue living idc. 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @jhabs it was buriteri
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Edit: nevermind. ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
    brunakkh said:
    @jhabs it was buriteri
    @brunakkh thank you!! Exactly who I was thinking of 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited December 2020
    jhabs said:
    LMAO multiple times an inexplicably popular user with basic style (@samanthakkh what was that users name that started with a B? I literally can’t remember but they were a project) gets banned. Most of you guys were SHOOK that they were banned; me and my friends on here been knew because WE reported them. I’m just saying you guys should be a little more aware? Or just continue living idc. 
    wait how can we be "more aware"? genuinely curious about this... should we stop complimenting dolls then just in case they're hackers? i'm confused lol

edit: i only joined the forum in august and don't really look into too much detail regarding other users so maybe it is more obvious to others?
    Platform: iOS
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Buriteri didn't really serve basic looks, but u go off lol
    i just don't understand why u know of these said hackers on the forum but don't report them?? 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
    @clarizzo I report all of them that I find. 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

@clarizzo
    Twinning with my fav forum girl(non hacker edition)  😎in the earnable 
    @lulula there are small things to be on the lookout for. For example, I knew the user lologslay was a hacker (and REPORTED her for those wondering lmao) long before she was banned on the forum. This was one of her posts: 

The star pack that she talks about “unlocking”... doesn’t exist lol. Big tip off. Basically most of the hackers on here are super dumb. You just have to look out for clues. 
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    jhabs said:
    So, how are we supposed to know? Most people don’t even post their k star amounts or anything like that. When people get called out, they say it makes the photo look cleaner & just don’t want to in general. We already worry abt this sh*t company Glu, important issues on the game, & some questionable members. Pls lol if you wanna keep getting all the info on the hackers for all of us then please do so, it saves us time.
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @jhabs thank you for clarifying! tbh I remember seeing this post but didn't read it fully because it just dragged on forever lmao 
    Platform: iOS
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited December 2020
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @kkhsam Welcome!! 😁 your looks are super beautiful 😍😍😍 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    So we were supposed to make “go out and play in snow” looks? I have literally just submitted white gowns to look like an angel 😳 Well I’ll try to submit a look where I look more casual when I get my next ticket 🧐🤨 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Hi @charlottegold, I think we're in the same group ❤️ I love your looks!!
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥