🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    @LindaVB they look like the boots we get in the boxes but it’s just been cut off at the ankle
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @emxkkh and @Gigi_ thanks dolls! You are right!!
    Too bad though, kinda likes the short shiny boots lol!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Does anyone know if the next event will be vip? 
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    Does anyone know if the next event will be vip? 
    I could be wrong, but I think there’s one more weekend event before VIP, so VIP is around NY? Can anyone confirm?
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Nvm
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    When Cassio has better gifts than Simon 😂❤️

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited December 2020

I have to admit I was a bit disappointed that reaching level 100 only have a 25 kstars and 50 energy ( not mentioned in the pop up but I did get 50 energy bolts added) Lowkey was expecting maybe a hair or dress or even an extra energy slot. 
    LOL that’s like 1 Star for every month you had to play to reach max level from level 99
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I seriously need a daily timer for my videos. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I was planning on opening the Holiday Gift Boxes during VIP weekend, which I believe is Jan 1 - Jan 3. When the newsletter says they are available until January 1st, does that include Jan 1 or will it end Dec 31 at midnight? Otherwise I'll just open a bunch of boxes now lol
    Platform: iOS
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    @lulula, good question. For some reason I was thinking VIP would fall around the weekend of Christmas and was planning on opening some holiday gb’s. If VIP is Jan. 1-3, I’ll start opening boxes as well especially if the gb’s expire on January 1st.
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I opened a Christmas box and I got these beautiful eyes! 😍

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    lulula said:
    I was planning on opening the Holiday Gift Boxes during VIP weekend, which I believe is Jan 1 - Jan 3. When the newsletter says they are available until January 1st, does that include Jan 1 or will it end Dec 31 at midnight? Otherwise I'll just open a bunch of boxes now lol
    it says it ends at 11:59 PM on the 1st 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    wait so should I even wait til VIP to open christmas boxes then?
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I seriously need a daily timer for my videos. 
    I just set an alarm on my phone and i never miss it honestly
  • cherrycolacherrycola Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    What do you all do to earn so many K-stars? The surveys don't work for me.. what's the quickest/easiest way to save up without real money?
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

opened up some more palettes for absolutely no reason 😂 I got two beautiful gowns i really wanted though🥰 the hair hasn’t even been in any of my palettes once this year 😩
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
    I’m confused will the Christmas boxes still be available during vip? Someone please answer 🙏🏻
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    I’m confused will the Christmas boxes still be available during vip? Someone please answer 🙏🏻
    I need answers too!  I need to know if I can open boxes during vip or not lol
    @SDC93 someone messaged me saying that the boxes will be there for a few hours during the start of vip before going away, so I guess everyone will have a few hours to open them for vip
    ashleyy said:
    @SDC93 someone messaged me saying that the boxes will be there for a few hours during the start of vip before going away, so I guess everyone will have a few hours to open them for vip
    That’s not ideal...do you know if they’ll be up 1/1 at 7a MST?  That’s when I usually wake up
  • Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    wait why would VIP not be next weekend? dec 25-27 will be 4 weeks from the last one
    @KalindaKing can we get clarification on VIP?
  • johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    What do you all do to earn so many K-stars? The surveys don't work for me.. what's the quickest/easiest way to save up without real money?
    Lots of show your show event they give you 180 k stars imagine that for 1 year
    SDC93 said:
    ashleyy said:
    That’s not ideal...do you know if they’ll be up 1/1 at 7a MST?  That’s when I usually wake up
    According to the person who messaged me they’ll be around for 6 or 7 hours after vip begins, but idk I hope @KalindaKing can clarify whens vip exactly and how long the boxes will last during then 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I hope we get a double star weekend before VIP... @KalindaKing please I’m desperate 😂😂🤞