🗳️☃️ SYS - 12/17/20 - Who wants to make a Snow Angel?☃️❄️👼

Comments

• RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    So we were supposed to make “go out and play in snow” looks? I have literally just submitted white gowns to look like an angel 😳 Well I’ll try to submit a look where I look more casual when I get my next ticket 🧐🤨 
    Kim called and talked about bomber jackets and stuff, but it looks like the voting is so random. At some hour gowns win and at another it's the casual outfits.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

This is a fun theme at least, I just have to make peace with my bad scores and with not getting the last earnable anymore as is the usual now
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

Here’s my last two looks, i haven’t even broken 40 yet yay😃😃👍🏻 Maybe my looks are super trash and i just don’t realise it, but i really can’t seem to score well with anything this sys😗✌🏻
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Can someone show me how these boots dye?

Edit: never mind someone already showed me on discord 😅
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Remind me why I do this again 🤦‍♀️ Diamonds and stars that’s all I’m aiming for only just reached the earnable outfit.

I play on iOS
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My highest is 41 and I couldn’t care less, nice job on the new system Glu. 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Finally got 40 diamonds. I regret buying the confetti aura right before BF because it delayed this purchase lol. I should’ve waited and purchased it with K Stars. 
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    5 - 9. 

Android player. 👾
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Two of my highest looks! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    submitted my FIRST look for this sys 2 minutes ago and this is my TS board...

absolutely ridiculous we are being put in groups with dolls that have already started
    That's supposed to happen, maybe it can't happen because you're Gold I? And there are too few people starting today to fill a group...
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

I just unlocked the bundle from the new diamond kollection and I’ve noticed that in the nose area the veil vanishes? I think this is a glitch but I’m unsure where else to post this?
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• nougatnougat Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    @brenhin I don't think it's a glitch there's parts of the veil that are a light grey/tan I suppose it's meant to come off as reflection/shine or it's a pattern. It's clearer to see if you change skin tone.
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    Disappointed I won’t be getting the hair earnable bc of the voting system 🤷🏻‍♀️ I thought my looks were cute 
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

was it the hair that tanked my scores? I literally only bought it because other dolls looked so stunning in it 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Can’t be bothered to read or quote but whoever asked about the telltale glove 1 it’s on the wrong hand 2 they know about it now and how to remove it so it’s not happening as much and 3 we have long white gloves we won last week that can be worn under long sleeves
    iOS
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    So we were supposed to make “go out and play in snow” looks? I have literally just submitted white gowns to look like an angel 😳 Well I’ll try to submit a look where I look more casual when I get my next ticket 🧐🤨 
    The call from Kim said coats, hats, etc so I took it as casual only. But now I'm seeing a lot of gowns be the popular vote.🤷🏻‍♀️
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'm behind on everything and for once, I really don't care. I missed an entire day yesterday basically and have submitted 8 looks and have one more to do. I'm not sure what number of looks we're supposed to be on.🤦🏻‍♀️
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    all of this trolling, mocking, calling people out, trying to catch people slipping and “friendly arguing” or whatever it is, is so cringey and disgusting. i feel like i’m in high school. i’m pretty sure some of y’all are still in or just graduated high school and it shows. and if you arent and are still acting 15 it’s not a good look just fyi. 
    ive been busy all day and just now caught up with the thread but i hope the discussion earlier in this thread shed some light and educated those who desperately needed it. if you are one of those people with little knowledge of cultural appropriation, just know, a dismissive attitude will get you no where and into a lot of trouble. it’s not only inconsiderate, but it’s disgusting, shameful and inhumane and please pleaseeee don’t let your education stop here—on a game forum.  
    the mod discussion was also very warranted and way past due. ive had my comments deleted multiple times for no justifiable reason other than “the forum rules” (and sometimes not even those applied) and had my fair share of back and forth messages not ending up in my favor. it’s high time that not only the game changes for the better but also this forum. i tried using the discord but i find it hard to keep up with so from now on i will only be using this platform as a way to communicate my frustrations and complaints with the game per its purpose. unless of course someone decides to say some stupid shit that i cant ignore 🤡 

🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️ Say louder for the people the in the front, middle and back
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Hi @LydiaKKH 🥰 i think you’re in the same group as my mum (i did one of her looks aha), this is the first time recognising a forum doll in the Trendsetter groups. Good Luck! ☺️❤️
    Ohh that’s so cool! What’s her name in game? 😍❤️ I think I’ve missed one or 2 tickets so trying to keep up! 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Oh wow I’m feeling terrible thank you

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Top 3 looks! 💜 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I had 32-42 with all my casual looks. I tried this and see 🤷🏻‍♀️🥰
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    johnn92 said:
    all of this trolling, mocking, calling people out, trying to catch people slipping and “friendly arguing” or whatever it is, is so cringey and disgusting. i feel like i’m in high school. i’m pretty sure some of y’all are still in or just graduated high school and it shows. and if you arent and are still acting 15 it’s not a good look just fyi. 
    ive been busy all day and just now caught up with the thread but i hope the discussion earlier in this thread shed some light and educated those who desperately needed it. if you are one of those people with little knowledge of cultural appropriation, just know, a dismissive attitude will get you no where and into a lot of trouble. it’s not only inconsiderate, but it’s disgusting, shameful and inhumane and please pleaseeee don’t let your education stop here—on a game forum.  
    the mod discussion was also very warranted and way past due. ive had my comments deleted multiple times for no justifiable reason other than “the forum rules” (and sometimes not even those applied) and had my fair share of back and forth messages not ending up in my favor. it’s high time that not only the game changes for the better but also this forum. i tried using the discord but i find it hard to keep up with so from now on i will only be using this platform as a way to communicate my frustrations and complaints with the game per its purpose. unless of course someone decides to say some stupid shit that i cant ignore 🤡 

🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️ Say louder for the people the in the front, middle and back
    John why are u just quoting this now, old news 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I got four 53s in a row. I do think these are good looks but my scores have been way down since the new SYS format. not complaining, just observing 👀
    lmao wait do people actually consider scoring a 53 "low"?? 
    Platform: iOS
    Tried my luck 😅