🗳️🔁🍷KK:H Weekday SYS- 12/21/20 - Winery Tour (Once More)🍷

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    iamkoko said:
    Glad the charcuterie board is first so I can grab that and dip. Not feeling this one at all, and I’d love to level down for Under the Mistletoe. 🤷‍♀️
    Comments like this are the reason why they swapped the earnables in this weeks weekday SYS, people wanted the swimsuit so they put it last. 

Not saying Glu doesn't swap things because they definitely do, but in that particular case Kalinda just thought that it's not an accessory but a new hair, that's why she announced it as the second earnable and the swimsuit as a first earnable 

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @thesweetone she's not going to openly admit to Glu swapping prizes to make players spend real money though is she lol I highly doubt glu would allow her to be so transparent with us 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @thesweetone she's not going to openly admit to Glu swapping prizes to make players spend real money though is she lol I highly doubt glu would allow her to be so transparent with us 

Eh, I guess that's possible too! 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I love the earnables! I like the long version of the dress and have it dyed several colors, looks like this one will dye well too and I like it’s more casual.
    iOS
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

The hair is so pretty. It's a lot like my hair irl, except mine is black, and it sucks that I have no chance at getting it.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    i love the earnables!!! I don’t have that other SYS dress so i’m excited to get this one. I really love charcuterie boards in real life so I can’t wait to have a handheld one in game! i’ll be moving up to gold for this one so i’m glad i’ll be able to get both earnables AND  hopefully level down since i’m sure my TS group will be straight hell
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    The prizes are really cute this week!
    I really need some inspo and I wish we got phone calls for the weekday SYS, because I have absolutely no idea what is an appropriate wine tasting outfit.
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

In order - charcuterie board, dress

As far as earnables go, the only thing I like is the charcuterie board. And as for the Ts prizes I only like those tights because I know I’ll use them a lot, possibly the flower if it dyes well! 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Earnables: I love the charcuterie board and the dress is cute 

ts: everything is cute but I’m not into anything 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    So casual or cocktail? Because the earnables and ts clash on that front
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I love the earnable dress but I never reach the last earnable so my expectations are very low, since I have no clue how to even dress for this theme... 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Ugly and boring asusual
    I’m not even bothering joining SYS anymore 
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Emme1216 said:
    So casual or cocktail? Because the earnables and ts clash on that front
    I searched it on google and it seems to be casual

Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    My wine tasting inspo id say is like brunch chic...like casual but also a bit more fancy ? idk 
    Thought the award presenter envelope could be either like the menu or an invitation, also some boxed wine souvenirs 🤣
    I just know I'll abuse the wine glass 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts

Who's ready for 🍷 tomorrow
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Hopefully the voters like it casual 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I definitely be unlocking the wine glasses for all the floral dresses with hats I will be rocking. 
    IOS Player 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    The food board looks low quality pixels like something off of habbo hotel. Earnable dress is pretty boring and the TS items look cheap and rushed. Overall I'm happy for another basic weekday SYS so I can chill and forget about this sinking ship of a game 🙂
    No Way! 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I definitely be unlocking the wine glasses for all the floral dresses with hats I will be rocking. 
    @TrashleyKKH lol I planned such a similar outfit to your 3rd one 💓

• hiralhiral Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    If my votes are fixed at mid 30’s again this week then I’m giving up after my first two looks 🙄
    edited December 2020
    I checked out the thread from the wine sys from last year and I'm just smh. I guess that's around the time the triple threat was introduced and people were so upset over the tt.  
    Like, a couple users bashed @therealChar for using ONE ticket to reach the last earnable. FYI, if I played back then I would have stood up for you. That was ridiculous, but your responses were funny.
    I compare tb scores then to now and it's laughable. They thought scores in 7-800 was a bloodbath, I'd love to know their thoughts now. But those users were banned apparently. 
    Anyhow, definitely got some inspo from the lovely @charlottegold @MarianiPoizen and @TrashleyKKH from last year. Let's hope those type of looks will pull in good votes.

Edit for a typo
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Also, if anyone on android uses the red wine glass and the wine bottle that's tilted, please tag me.😘

I have the white wine glass, but I love the red one a lot.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I think this is one of those themes where nobody knows what it is and the VB is a mess
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    kkhpeyton said:
    I think this is one of those themes where nobody knows what it is and the VB is a mess
    Fr, I have no idea what to wear for this theme. Floral? Dresses? Skirts? Casual? Cocktail?
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts

I’ll be going all floral and girly for this one🤞
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗