🗳️☃️ SYS - 12/17/20 - Who wants to make a Snow Angel?☃️❄️👼

Comments

• SeraiahRoseSeraiahRose Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    These are my looks where I’ve scored 38-40. These have been my highest scores. 
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH Your looks are always stunning 🤩
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    I had averaged a score of about 41 with some room to flop a bit so i didn’t put too much into my look for my last ticket. Thankfully it got JUST enough votes for the last earnable, which is good cause i wasn’t trying to submit any extra tickets! I had fun creating looks for this, i love casual vibes. Too bad the system is still shit. 

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    This system... the voting booth... this dying threads... god this game!!!! Wth is going on??
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    I wasn't really sure how to style my looks because I don't have a lot of winter clothing. I also used my wings to get more votes. Anyway, those are my lowest and my highest scores:

I'm 7th right now but I won't submit my last ticket. I just reached the last earnable, so I'm done with this SYS. Luckily I don't like TS prizes, so I hope I'll get the silver box instead and stay in Silver III.

Ohh, how I miss skiing 🤗
  • MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Been having some issues breaking 50 the last few SYS so I’m really happy with these scores

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2020
    tech issue
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2020
    my favorite part of this SYS is getting a higher score than someone in a lower tier who gets the items cause there aren't as many TBs while I finish in the 20s cause Gold is nothing but a bloodbath all cause I'm punished for wanting the earnables. I don't know who suggested it, but I liked their idea of of getting items once you reach a certain score and still being able to buy tickets, but not be in competition with anyone. In the past 3 weeks I have won a scrunchie and when you can't show off your goods, this game is boring and tiresome. If I could give away my wardrobe and quit, I would.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @MoJo1230 those boots in your last look😍🤤 where are they from? I don’t recognize them🤔 
  • chelsiedescheneschelsiedeschenes Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Is there a glitch or did my last 4 looks all get 28 votes each because they were that bad? 😅
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My looks 1-14, got exactly 575 points and got the hair 🙌🏻

This beanie is so cute 🖤

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    All my looks this weekend! Got the last earnable and am currently in like 16th I’m gold hahahah 

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

This always happens 😩 and I used to use ticket an extra to reach the last earnable if I really liked it but I can't justify it anymore (don't wanna support the system plus I don't even like the hair that much and I can't see when it's gonna be super useful..)
    But it's so annoying I haven't reached the last one since the London sys.... Before I only just gotten enough clothes to make looks to get me.enough votes for the last one but now it seems impossible again 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

New pfp with the earnables 😊 
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    so how did this look only get 38...

but this look that I threw together in the last 30 seconds of the SYS get 50??? She has on the basic kloset wedding dress and I didn’t even change her hair or makeup/nails 🤔

• dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    I don’t enjoy playing this game anymore because all I see is that I don’t win any sys items, I don’t win anything in the weekend event boxes and I don’t get anything in any of the TB event boxes apart from cash.

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    My top 12 have impossible scores with free tickets only. The next 3 are technically possible but not probable. I’m 16th, I shouldn’t have submitted my last ticket, I could have leveled down. Gold sucks.
    iOS
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Hella proud I kept up the winter couture and slayed with out the need for gowns or wings 🥴 being from Chicago this is how we do it here. 🙏 got 601 as my final score and I’m happy with that 
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Highest and lowest :) I had fun on this sys and didn’t score terrible for once!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Love my ear muffs the only thing I got 😅 on to silver 3 aka hell
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited December 2020

I literally don't think i've ever gotten a score over 50, I thought 50 was the highest you could get before looking at the forum! Somehow despite scoring low on most of my early looks, I managed to come in 2nd place but the two doll who tied for first place didn't even manage to earn the hair and they didn't buy tickets (at least I don't think they did because I was only 4 votes away from them) so this whole system a bit of a joke for those who aren't ticket buyers
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    Does anyone know if I just don’t collect my prizes will I stay in the same tier instead of moving up? (I’m 9th and I realllllllly don’t wanna go to gold again lol) 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Used a ticket I was hoarding to try and fight for the hair but was 4 points short. She looks cute tho so I'm not too mad (just a little).

android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Averaged about a 47 and came in 19th. Gold is as stressful as it seems. Everyone in the top 15 bought extra tickets, so my game was over as soon as the TS groups were assigned. 
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Got first place!! How about you guys?
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Came in 3rd on my side game with only using my free tickets. The dress and earmuffs dye wonderfully. Now I'm going to gold aka tb hell.

Came in 20th on main game. I picked a short hairstyle in my silver box and leveled back down to silver 3, where I like it better lol.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I got 20th place and got this hairstyle from my TB box. I’m glad I got an item, but this hair looks a lil like dandruff so idk bout it
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Glu, let’s reevaluate your use of the word “Congratulations”

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

so I came in first! really glad because I’m obsessed with the hair- it’s literally so pretty.

🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈