Options

🗳️☃️ SYS - 12/17/20 - Who wants to make a Snow Angel?☃️❄️👼

Comments

• Options
    BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    This theme is fun but I’m not scoring well since I’ve been moved to Gold style level. I am currently  25th out of 29. My score is 474 whilst the first person’s score is 1356. This is terrible 😩
    I have been scoring high 50s but when I moved to gold on my main game for this sys, my scores were low to mid 40s. It's odd that we both move to gold and score low.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Options
    ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    brenhin said:

so I came in first! really glad because I’m obsessed with the hair- it’s literally so pretty.

So pretty 🤩 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • Options
    Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    On the struggle bus this sys lol. I stopped submitting tickets since there was no way of winning anything worthwhile and ended in 24th place.

Looks 6-11

• Options
    maggiey said:

I literally don't think i've ever gotten a score over 50, I thought 50 was the highest you could get before looking at the forum! Somehow despite scoring low on most of my early looks, I managed to come in 2nd place but the two doll who tied for first place didn't even manage to earn the hair and they didn't buy tickets (at least I don't think they did because I was only 4 votes away from them) so this whole system a bit of a joke for those who aren't ticket buyers
    60 is the highest possible score. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • Options
    Does anyone know if I just don’t collect my prizes will I stay in the same tier instead of moving up? (I’m 9th and I realllllllly don’t wanna go to gold again lol) 
    They will automatically go to your kloset and you will level up. Gold is horrible! I leveled down in one game and then up to gold in my other. I actually like silver III.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • Options
    haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Omg you guys I was in gold so obvi didn’t get any TS items but I finished 17th and got to open a box and I got this beach ball!!! So cute lol I’m honestly excited about it hahahaha 

• Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I finally got a chill group after weeks and weeks of ticket buyers! I finished in first which makes me happy but I level up which makes me sad.

The hair and earmuffs are so cute! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I wanted to level down (I’m in gold) but my group wasn’t crazy besides the top 6. Wild that this is what’s considered a “chill” group now 🤡 I was planning to skip my last free ticket after I got the earnable hair but I still would’ve been 16th and stayed in gold.... so I used it and got 12th... Here’s my doll in her earmuffs, shoes, and her knock off version of the dress. 

Still mad about the nose blush situation. I would’ve used tickets for it if it wasn’t the top prize, and I’m sure many would’ve in all style levels... so that’s glu’s loss I guess?? It really doesn’t make sense to me.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Just going to keep repeating this in desperation as I absolutely hate sys now 

Ok so I had an idea about how to make sys better but don’t know where to put it. Glu won’t listen but I really think it could work? 

Instead of players being put in tiers, the TS prizes are in point ranks. 600 + points = gold prizes, 500+ points = silver prizes, 400+ points = bronze prizes etc. This way people will still buy tickets to bump up their scores if they want the gold prizes but it also gives free players a shot with 14 tickets. 
    It also means you aren’t penalised by being moved up or down tiers which impacts on what you can earn next time; this way everyone has a shot at gold prizes every sys but if you have a tough week or aren’t feeling the prizes you aren’t punished. It gives everyone a chance and means the developers aren’t making exclusive prizes for just a handful of millionaires/hackers twice a week plus keeps the gold silver bronze tier thing glu are so keen on. 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    i didn’t submit my last ticket on purpose because i wanted to level down and get a silver ts box. the amount of dye i dodged is insane 🥴

i’m just glad i got an item, even though i don’t think i’ll wear it often 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

Came in 18th and got a bronze box. I only started playing back in April or May, so I really feel like this palette should have had more than one item in it...
  • Options
    darthdarthdddarthdarthdd Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Currently in Silver 2 and I pretty much sat on 2 unused ticket so I could stay in 12th to get a silver box. This is probably my 3rd week of sitting on tickets and submitting random looks to get low scores. I'm sure everyone agrees with me when I say I just want to play this game and make outfits without having to calculate if I'm going to die in the next style level. 
  • Options
    Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Came 20th and got this dress and I’m really happy about it! Cute dress and didn’t have to level up win win 

• Options
    dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Came 4th which was perfect for me as I hated the hair but that means I’m now I’m gold. Send help

Mod Edit -Gun pic removal
  • Options
    Got the hair with my 14th look. 
    Are those tattoos in the game or an edit?😍😍😍 If it's in the game, where is it from? I love tattoos so much and these look gorgeous on your doll. I have 14 irl so I love having my doll inked up too lol.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I suppose the only perk of gold 1 is that even if you place 14th, you still get a prize. I do love the earmuffs. 

But I don’t get why there are Bronze/ Silver I- III BUT all in gold in lumped into Gold I. It really create this intense and competitive environment which is unnecessary. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts

Came in 16th in gold only using free tickets. This was my palette and the hair i got. Not sure if i like it yet, but at least I’m back in silver 3. 😌
  • Options
    brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Gorgeous looks from the voting booth. 
  • Options
    nougatnougat Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Nobody even got the beanie in my group and first place missed it by a point 💀 I noticed my scores zigzagging in the past few sys, this time I averaged 36, before that mid 40s-50, and before that 30s-low 40s again. Can't remember before that. I wonder if there's a pattern to who scores low or high? Anyway I skipped a ticket to get eighth place silver box and I picked the dress :] Much happier than I would have been with the earmuffs. Also Glu better revert ts + don't make it twice a week. I didn't expect any changes in December, assuming all items were already created so it would've been a waste. Now if in the new year they don't change it.....I don't even know. Shouldn't have to sacrifice rewards to level down in hopes of getting a higher chance to win in next ts.
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @BooskiBabii if I’m not mistaken it’s attached to the sleeves of the dress
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    @BooskiBabii It's part of the dress. The dress is from the Rock Concert Sys from last year. 
  • Options
    nougat said:
    Nobody even got the beanie in my group and first place missed it by a point 💀 I noticed my scores zigzagging in the past few sys, this time I averaged 36, before that mid 40s-50, and before that 30s-low 40s again. Can't remember before that. I wonder if there's a pattern to who scores low or high? Anyway I skipped a ticket to get eighth place silver box and I picked the dress :] Much happier than I would have been with the earmuffs. Also Glu better revert ts + don't make it twice a week. I didn't expect any changes in December, assuming all items were already created so it would've been a waste. Now if in the new year they don't change it.....I don't even know. Shouldn't have to sacrifice rewards to level down in hopes of getting a higher chance to win in next ts.
    I'm hoping they change it back too since it's almost January. However, they created the nose blush 6 months ago l, so I wonder how many sys items they have planned out already🤔 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @iamkoko thank youuuuu. You are too sweet ! I didn’t expect to get the hair since I was scoring 33-38 during day 1 but luckily my scores picked up with my last few looks. 

@BooskiBabii ditto, what Woahbabes and Brom said. It is a great dress. I wore it to death for the goth and witchy SYSes. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Okay so why did it take me this long to figure out these were earmuffs and not fashionable headphones.... I have a college degree, I promise I’m smart 🤣
  • Options
    ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

looks 1-14❄️⛷
    I guess my game was chosen to have pretty good scores this weekend! I had a lot of fun styling casual winter looks for all of my looks & really enjoyed getting to use a ton of items from my closet that i rarely use in SYS. I almost won first place without resorting to gowns & wings and i’m really proud😌

this was my TS board after I got the results of my 14th look... I was in first the entire time and had surprisingly the chillest group ESPECIALLY for being in silver III but i knew it was too good to be true...

and of course I was right😕 I almost used one of my saved tickets since I did like the hair and I wanted the satisfaction of winning first since I had been first the whole weekend but decided against it since i’m still upset that the nose blush was only for gold. definitely would’ve used an extra ticket for the blush so jokes on you glu...

im gonna be honest i’m greatful to have done so well given the new SYS system but I don’t feel the way I used to feel when I would win TS prizes. I don’t love the dress shoes or earmuffs and am overall just so meh about SYS now... I’m really bummed I didn’t even have a shot at the nose blush and irritated I got sniped when I rightfully deserved that hair and 5 gold dye. but whatever I guess I should be appreciative I won items at all. I just hate the way i feel about the game rn😪
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • Options
    QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I came in 19th and got an item in my bronze box. I don't think I'll get much use out of it, but I leveled down to silver II so that's a win.

My votes were 💩 this weekend so I didn't get the last earnable. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • Options
    promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    I just leveled up to Gold last SYS then I went back to Silver III real quick this weekend. I'm also a ticket buyer but after getting a glimpse of the other ticket buying competition... I mean.. I took a rain check and decided not to push through with my TS board group eventhough the prizes are so pretty.. I didn't want to spend on so much ticket like this one. So I literally sat this one out and enjoyed my weekend. 

• Options
    iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts

My group wasn’t too bad this time, but it’s back to silver III now...good thing I don’t like anything from the weekday sys.