📔 🧵 v11.6 Quests - Discussion thread 😮 🧵

Comments

• CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

The Holiday Heather doll is super cute! I don't know exactly what to style it with, but I love that it matches the reality events GB look! 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    I love the fact that the entire doll doesn’t dye just the dress, crown and gloves!!!

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    the doll dyes very well i’m super impressed!!!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited December 2020

Super floored that the doll not only switches skin tone but also dyed beautifully to match the GB dress. Like kudos to the design team who did this with so much attention to small details

edit: 
    The doll hair color changes color to match our doll too. My mind is blown. The level of customisation on the doll is beyond anything that I can imagine. 
    IOS Player 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Question for the last quest with Raul do you get event points for completing it. Debating if I want to complete it now or later 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • carocaro Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    Question for the last quest with Raul do you get event points for completing it. Debating if I want to complete it now or later 
    I got 40 event points!
  • RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I really liked the doll quest: the storyline was fun and I appreciated that the events were 3hr long spread out through the week. I also liked that the last event gave me 40event points even though it was 8hr long. It's really really a shame not everyone has this storyline.
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    caro said:
    JaelynJax said:
    I got 40 event points!
    Thanks about to go complete it now 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Send Message for Add
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    Hey y’all! It’s been a while, kinda missed the forum
    The fact that only some players were allowed to get certain quests is really unfair, even if we get it in “another update” this is pretty much BS. The only one I got was to decorate the damn tree with the Kardashians, I would’ve really loved to get this doll one. Only giving it to some players was a REALLY bad idea. 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @KalindaKing can we get some clarification why the quests were only given to some even though they're advertised in the update notes? The doll quest is super specific to the holidays and this weekend's GB items so it doesn't make sense on the surface why it would come to certain dolls in a future update. Is there specific feedback or info that the team is looking for before they decide to always roll storylines out to everyone at once? Any insight you can give would be helpful and potentially alleviate some frustration!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Love seeing you with the doll and and how you're dying it!

It's common in gaming to give some players access to content or features at different times. Our writers are aware that you're frustrated about missing out and I also pointed out that it was mentioned in the 11.6 update message. If you don't have access to these quests now, you'll get them later! Unfortunately, I can't share an exact timeline.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Thanks so much for an answer @KalindaKing. Just an acknowledgement alone goes a long way! Thanks for bringing up our concerns ❤
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Love seeing you with the doll and and how you're dying it!

It's common in gaming to give some players access to content or features at different times. Our writers are aware that you're frustrated about missing out and I also pointed out that it was mentioned in the 11.6 update message. If you don't have access to these quests now, you'll get them later! Unfortunately, I can't share an exact timeline.
    Another bs thing so some get stuff and some don’t! Just popped on to see what the issue with my game was and now I see it’s another only some of the people!  Glu needs to stop lying - it’s a storyline that can be loaded into everyone’s game -  so I’m gonna get holiday Heather maybe in June maybe not!  Classy move again glu 
    I would say from someone who had the holiday hunt storyline, the way it ties to the weekend event is very smart and I actually chased the GB dress to be matching with the doll. I am really not sure why it is not available to everyone since the pop-up after you are done with the event at Rio says you can get Heather look during the weekend event.

If it is not too late maybe Glu can release the event and send the doll to everyone. It may encourage people to open more gift boxes ( it worked on me) 
    IOS Player 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I would say from someone who had the holiday hunt storyline, the way it ties to the weekend event is very smart and I actually chased the GB dress to be matching with the doll. I am really not sure why it is not available to everyone since the pop-up after you are done with the event at Rio says you can get Heather look during the weekend event.

If it is not too late maybe Glu can release the event and send the doll to everyone. It may encourage people to open more gift boxes ( it worked on me) 
    This really just makes me think I'm never going to get the quest lol, it so perfectly syncs with this weekends event that it wouldn't make sense to release it again later on. Especially because Glu would have had to program this pop-up message into the game for some, and then remove it for others
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I have some news! Everyone will be able to play the Holiday Hunt quest with Holiday Heather when the 11.7 update comes out in January. That means you'll be able to get the doll in a few weeks!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I am never in the selected list.... No TB SYS Testing... No fashion goal with diamond, no story line, no k stars from Maria or Simon the select few got....
    On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Was the Chad/Crystal storyline exclusive to last week???
    Because i didnt got that one yet i got the Doll storyline this week :S
    I wonder if it's because you switched platforms...you were still on fb last week, right?
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    so we are getting the holiday hunt after the actual holidays and LITERALLY next year? 🥴
  • striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    Hey all -- anyone else do the first event for the new charity quest and then find themselves stuck with an "appearance in the Hamptons" task that won't clear? There is no task for me to start, but now Simon isn't calling with any new gigs.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but for the quests this week we had to do 5 days of gigs and the reward at the end was only 40 event points. We used to get that doing just ONE Pop Glam Around the World gig on weekends. The rewards are disproportionate to the effort. I can get more event points just doing dates, so I don't even need that final gig for event points. I can see how with last week, where we got an actual exclusive item, that it is more "worth it" to me. But just for event points? Nah.
    iOS
    I would like to says that this week charity gig with Willow storyline is kinda meh. It is a lot of build up to nothing. Almost wish that we lost the charity competition but Willow’s heart grew 3 times the size and she donate all her proceed to us and it is a big gushy Christmas celebration. Or Maybe if in the end you get more event points it would be worth it for the 8 hours gig.

Definitely not as exciting as Chad / Crystal gig ( great storyline and hilarious dialogue or Doll Hunt gig ( free gifts at the end of any gigs always a big plus ) 

IOS Player 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Hi so I woke up to this. Didn’t we already got a star from Kim?

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
    @letus it's a new quest for selected players. It's probably event points like the others since everyone already got the star. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    @KalindaKing Since when some of us will get all of these storylines in January (after Christmas) how will these quests play out? So far, a few of them are Holiday related.

Also, will the people who have these quests get new ones next update that we will miss out on as well? Meaning, will we be behind a month on quests?
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I thought that maybe it was a glitch or something... this game is confusing! Maybe we stole the star that time lol. Also... I don’t see why couldn’t everyone get the storylines. 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    yeah I agree about the payout for The missing star, if it were an item it would say Gift?  ‘Bonus’ seems more like some form of game currency. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I did not get any storylines since Kim’s Christmas Tree; no Heather doll, no Crystal and Chad, literally nothing. My comment/ feedback to this thread is, can we please have any of them firstly on time? It really discourages me, and i assume many of us as well. 
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    letus said:
    Hi so I woke up to this. Didn’t we already got a star from Kim?

Yeah I mean like girl I got a spare you can just have