🗳️☃️ SYS - 12/17/20 - Who wants to make a Snow Angel?☃️❄️👼

Comments

• MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    @buffysummers0990 I’m pretty sure those boots are available to buy for stars in the boot wardrobe. I’ve had them a while but I think that’s were I got them.
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Our dolls are sad cuz we didn’t get to win the TS dress, hair and the nose blush but we still try to be positive while hangin out. 🥶
    @thallisa @TrashleyKKH @mikaylachimo

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    This was my first time playing in gold and I didn’t think I would end up in 12th tbh I t thought I would be a lot lower, so I got the earmuffs and shoes (but Idk the shoes look weird to me, I didn’t bother to try and style them) either way I feel lucky to have gotten two items, still want the old sys back tho. 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @Basak we look like we are ready to bust out some christmas songs 🎶! 

IOS Player 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    I like the earnables!! ❄️❄️❄️ With gorgeous @Areys @IzzaBee and @LydiaKKH 🤍🤍🤍

Aww we look so cute 😍❤️ Thank you babe for including me!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    I came in the 5th place ( silver 3 ) 
    It's been a while since I got a TS items

I'm going Gold 😭💔
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Girls, I finished 7 points to the last earnable. I remember some people here contacted support and got the items when they missed them by a few points. Do I remember it correctly, is that a thing? Also, what do you write to the support in that situation?
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts

@mikaylachimo I love how you styled your new items and your doll looks so pretty with that hair color 💙
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Girls, I finished 7 points to the last earnable. I remember some people here contacted support and got the items when they missed them by a few points. Do I remember it correctly, is that a thing? Also, what do you write to the support in that situation?
    I dont think thats a thing, people wrote to the support when they collected all their prizes before their final votes came in, therefore they ended up being in a higher place and missed out on some of the prizes.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I didn’t submit my last 2 look as my average was 38 and ended 24th 😒
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @dahliababy the big problem is some support are extremely sympathetical and helpful if you explain your situation and some are not. 

If you have the time, just open a ticket and explain it to support. Best case scenario, they will give it to you. If not , cest la vie. You tried. 
    IOS Player 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    Someone in the facebook group said support gave them the last prize when they were 1 point away. Idk about 7 points but it doesn't hurt to ask!
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    @patiencebrody @TrashleyKKH @beachespeaches Thank you for your input, I appreciate it! I’ll try explaining to support. The thing is I wouldn’t normally care but my first look got 17 while my others were around 40 and if it hadnt been for that low score I would have got the hair 😔
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I contacted them once for the same issue
    They said that they can't help me and I can buy some extra tickets to get the last earnable 😂
    You can ask them hope they will help you ❤️
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Last 2 looks, I missed 4 tickets and how I got 1st place in bronze III no idea lol 
    I guess my group was chill 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    “The cold never bothered me anywayyyy... let it goooo, let it goooo.. “ lol major Elsa vibes 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I know they've done it when dolls have been within a few points away from the last earnable, so you could message them about the 7 points. Just tell them you were extremely close and want to know if they could give you the last earnable or not. A fb friend got them to send her the bikini from last weekend and she was 5 points away. It definitely depends on who you get to talk to from support. Some are very helpful, while others shouldn't be working in customer service. Hope they give it to you, love.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

After starting out in first, I came 14th 😫 my looks we’re getting high 30s-low 40s! Managed to get the last earnable by 2 points because I submitted a gown look 😤 so all that stress for 3 dyes, amazing, so happy 🙄
  • nougatnougat Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    @BooskiBabii very true the nose blush made me second-guess & I dread finding out. We'll see.
  • pinkinthenightpinkinthenight Registered Users, Member 12 Posts

To be honest, not super into the dress this week, but I'm still proud of my first win! No tickets bought, and I think there was only 1 TB in my group, who missed a couple timed tickets.
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

That silver dress from the 1st box keeps haunting me 🤔
    But GLU thinks I don't have enough shoes, cuz' this weekend I got shoes in my boxes... 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    brom617 said:
    Gorgeous looks from the voting booth. 
    The first one is my doll 😍 I got 49 votes on that look 😊 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Zverina said:

That silver dress from the 1st box keeps haunting me 🤔
    But GLU thinks I don't have enough shoes, cuz' this weekend I got shoes in my boxes... 

I have the silver dress, I got it from a silver box actually, and I haven't used it since I got it. It just sits in my kloset since we don't have many sys where shorter dresses are used. The black dress beside of it keeps haunting me tho, so I feel you on this lol
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    10 - 14. Got the earnable hair on the last ticket and managed to be first in Silver I. 

Android player. 👾
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Is it me or does this look weird?

Edit to add this...

Not sure if it's supposed to look like that @KalindaKing

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Hey new player here. Pls what does TB player mean i keep seeing it in comments and idk what it means. Lol
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    well, if you are talking about a prize box, TB means ThrowBack prize from a previous event.  If they are talking about TBs in the SYS thread, they are TicketBuyers.  Players who buy and use more than the 14 free tickets.   
    Welcome to the forum.  I saw you missed a few event starts?  If you frequent the forum, and hang out here, you’ll never not know about another event.   Right now we have the Winery SYS that started today, and the 5Star Professional ThrowBack event!  Aldo started today.  And we have an event thread for each!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I thought gold wasn't so bad bc even though I was in 19th place I got a TB box but then I got dye in said box so yeah...
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I'm so discouraged and demotivated to play. Submitting 14 looks for 4 days for what??  I already own what's in the bronze boxes so there's no point in playing unless I want to buy my way to the top, which I don't.
    iOS