🗳️🔁🍷KK:H Weekday SYS- 12/21/20 - Winery Tour (Once More)🍷

Comments

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

we met again 🤡
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

Here are my first two looks, good luck everybody!
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I have A LOT of pretty dolls in my TS this time around 😬😬 
    Along with TBs I think I should end up in 20th place or so lol
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I ended up leveling down on accident because I honestly just forgot to submit 3 looks lol. I miss when this game was fun and I was so excited to try and win prizes. I looked at the T$ board and it was clear I wasn’t going to win anything anyway, so why try lol. But I do love this theme. If the T$ board is a mess again I’ll prob just skip the last earnable and level down again. The earnable dress just looks so much like a dress we already have. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Why am I seeing so many gowns in the VB 😩

and I don’t mean maxi or longer dresses like some dolls have posted above, I mean actual gowns like the gold Holiday Heather one and the red one from the newest diamond collection
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    rose2797 said:

This hair is the most accurate to my natural hair that I’ve ever seen in game but of course I won’t have a shot at getting it. Every day it’s just another massive disappointment from Glu
    This hair 😭 
    i saw this thread yesterday and I should have checked spoilers... I would have purchased a few tickets for the Snow Angel SYS just for a chance at this hair. 

Yesterday, I only had a 38 point average by the 12th ticket and just gave up. I thought, what’s the point when you can’t even reach the last earnable???? I was fine with leveling down to silver II...but now I see this hair and I am so disappointed that I have zero chance to win it 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I checked out the thread from the wine sys from last year and I'm just smh. I guess that's around the time the triple threat was introduced and people were so upset over the tt.  
    Like, a couple users bashed @therealChar for using ONE ticket to reach the last earnable. FYI, if I played back then I would have stood up for you. That was ridiculous, but your responses were funny.
    I compare tb scores then to now and it's laughable. They thought scores in 7-800 was a bloodbath, I'd love to know their thoughts now. But those users were banned apparently. 
    Anyhow, definitely got some inspo from the lovely @charlottegold @MarianiPoizen and @TrashleyKKH from last year. Let's hope those type of looks will pull in good votes.

Edit for a typo
    Yup and my ticket didn’t affect my placement I wasn’t going to take the lead. I just wanted the pretty dress lol but thank u love 😁♥️
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts

• 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    asta said:

whelp, time to unlock this badboy eight times
    Even though the floating-finger-nail glitch drives me insane... I’m going to be using this glass as well as the red glass over and over again. 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope someone uses the hairstyle I missed out on during the sale because I'll have enough diamonds this week but I barely ever see that hair. 
    Platform: Android

Both my outfits almost reached 50 votes, mad. 😯
    I hope someone uses the hairstyle I missed out on during the sale because I'll have enough diamonds this week but I barely ever see that hair. 

Which one are you looking for?
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Romaki It's this one. 

Platform: Android

@Romaki It's this one. 

Just checked my wardrobe for it, no luck. Hope you can find someone who has it. :)
  • CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Off to a bad start again...

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    The VB is a mess.. from gowns to joggers 😂😂😂 
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I wouldn’t use my looks for inspiration too much lol. I tanked this one, didn’t even reach the last earnable which I was gutted about that dress was cute! Think this ones going same way 🤦‍♀️ Good luck!

Anyone else having issues I keep trying to vote and it keeps crashing after a few rounds, saying match fetch fail. Plus my second look is taking forever to get votes.
    I play on iOS
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    Really wish we had calls for TB SYS because the voting booth is a mess- so many gowns that seem to be getting popular vote as well! I’m so confused 🥴
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I think I voted for @MarianiPoizen 🍷 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @AmandaMKkh yep that was me. Thanks for the vote 😃

Should've known as soon as I said my votes were taking ages that I’d go check my game and it’s finished. So here’s my first two looks.

I play on iOS
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    lulula said:
    don’t know if these are on theme but I’m bored🙃🙃🙃 

Where is the wine glass from the 3rd and 6th looks from pls, I'm more of a red wine kinda girl
    Btw your looks are stunning 😍
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I checked out the thread from the wine sys from last year and I'm just smh. I guess that's around the time the triple threat was introduced and people were so upset over the tt.  
    Like, a couple users bashed @therealChar for using ONE ticket to reach the last earnable. FYI, if I played back then I would have stood up for you. That was ridiculous, but your responses were funny.
    I compare tb scores then to now and it's laughable. They thought scores in 7-800 was a bloodbath, I'd love to know their thoughts now. But those users were banned apparently. 
    Anyhow, definitely got some inspo from the lovely @charlottegold @MarianiPoizen and @TrashleyKKH from last year. Let's hope those type of looks will pull in good votes.

Edit for a typo
    Would you please post the link I'm too lazy to look for it myself lol
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited December 2020
    e_corvo said:

we met again 🤡
    @e_corvo i'm in the same group omg, and i recognised her as soon as i checked my ts group lol
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

@TrashleyKKH were in the same group
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Royaltyy said:
    lulula said:
    don’t know if these are on theme but I’m bored🙃🙃🙃 

Where is the wine glass from the 3rd and 6th looks from pls, I'm more of a red wine kinda girl
    Btw your looks are stunning 😍
    @Royaltyy thank you!! haha same though, I'm not sure where it's from but I got it from the VB for 15 diamonds!
    Platform: iOS
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    edited December 2020
    And again forty something scores