🗳️🔁🍷KK:H Weekday SYS- 12/21/20 - Winery Tour (Once More)🍷

Comments

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I’m in the pits of hell that is gold and the person in first place has nearly 700 votes and my top 10 are ticket buyers 🙃 good thing I don’t care anymore!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    @thesweetone Thanks, I hope so!  I would love to see it in my palette one of these days.

I used to have a hazelnut latte every day and it just popped into my head when I needed a name.  Your name is cute too, now I want something sweet later today!🧁
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @e_corvo @thesweetone yeees, it is me ❤️🙏 Thank you dolls, feels good to be spotted and recognized in the booth haha 

iOs player 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @HazelnutLatte I use the same principle when it comes to names 😂 we're a combo I guess lol! 🌰🧁

@helcabu your doll is one of a kind, I'll always recognize her 😍
  • IcegemIcegem Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    I’m new and just started playing kkh again. What is a perfect score for one ticket in SYS?
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Icegem said:
    I’m new and just started playing kkh again. What is a perfect score for one ticket in SYS?

60 points! Also, hi and welcome to the forum 👋🏻
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Here we go again

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    Icegem said:

60 points! Also, hi and welcome to the forum 👋🏻
    Awe Thankyou for the warm welcome 🤩
  • johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Icegem said:
    Hi and welcome I hope you enjoy your journey here
    edited December 2020
    Well here goes my first two submissions
    I think I did pretty good 
    I dont have enough k stars for a wine glass so I just used the box oh well 🥲

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I checked out the thread from the wine sys from last year and I'm just smh. I guess that's around the time the triple threat was introduced and people were so upset over the tt.  
    Like, a couple users bashed @therealChar for using ONE ticket to reach the last earnable. FYI, if I played back then I would have stood up for you. That was ridiculous, but your responses were funny.
    I compare tb scores then to now and it's laughable. They thought scores in 7-800 was a bloodbath, I'd love to know their thoughts now. But those users were banned apparently. 
    Anyhow, definitely got some inspo from the lovely @charlottegold @MarianiPoizen and @TrashleyKKH from last year. Let's hope those type of looks will pull in good votes.

Edit for a typo
    ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Thank you so much for this wonderful comment! I’m so honored. 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Chqrlotte said:
    Not @johnn92 LOL-ing everyones posts🤭🤭 thanks for spreading negativity dude

I was about to go on my laptop to see who was trolling🙄 of course it’s him... @kokokokonut isn’t there a rule against trolling? why hasn’t he been banned yet if so because he does it literally every single day?

edited to include the forum rules:

Khmm,khmm...🤔
    I’m just gonna repost this because he has broken a lot of rules and is still here...and still trolling away like its NY already 🤯😂
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • LuxeLife1LuxeLife1 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    TS stuff are ugly, all of it is ugly so I’m just getting the handheld 🙄
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

looks 1-3 Im loving all of these looks everyone is submitting 🥰
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I checked out the thread from the wine sys from last year and I'm just smh. I guess that's around the time the triple threat was introduced and people were so upset over the tt.  
    Like, a couple users bashed @therealChar for using ONE ticket to reach the last earnable. FYI, if I played back then I would have stood up for you. That was ridiculous, but your responses were funny.
    I compare tb scores then to now and it's laughable. They thought scores in 7-800 was a bloodbath, I'd love to know their thoughts now. But those users were banned apparently. 
    Anyhow, definitely got some inspo from the lovely @charlottegold @MarianiPoizen and @TrashleyKKH from last year. Let's hope those type of looks will pull in good votes.

Edit for a typo
    I was wondering why I didn't remember all of that and then I realized that was the SYS that someone caught my clone in a look I had never submitted to any competitions. Glu basically told us they used random dolls so people could vote early on. When I submitted my first look, I was placed in a group with someone who already had points meaning it's possible they had gained votes off "random looks" that didn't even match the theme. I went on to win nothing cause of the amount of TBs. I can't believe I'm stupid enough to still play this game.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    MariahKKH said:

looks 1-3 Im loving all of these looks everyone is submitting 🥰
    Where is the pink dress from? I love it😍
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:
    Not @johnn92 LOL-ing everyones posts🤭🤭 thanks for spreading negativity dude

I was about to go on my laptop to see who was trolling🙄 of course it’s him... @kokokokonut isn’t there a rule against trolling? why hasn’t he been banned yet if so because he does it literally every single day?

edited to include the forum rules:

I was about to post this too. Doesn't it count as an insult as well? He ALWAYS does this.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    We'll keep an eye on it and continue to monitor the forum.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm really confused right now. I've been checking my ts board because my current look is getting votes and I realized that places 1 to 10 are above the level up mark but places 11 and on move. When I first checked, the dolls in places 11 to 15 were staying in the same level and places 16 and on were in the level down part of the board but then I checked a few minutes later and place 16 moved to the level down group, then I checked again and place 15 had also moved to the level down group so now I'm not sure which dolls move down and which dolls stay in the same level. Does anyone know? I'm in Silver III
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I
    Just WOW 😡
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    my first two looks usually flop hard so i’m pretty happy with these scores 😊

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    My second look on my side game. I'm #12 right now just from my first two looks.

@JadeLaMunecaand I have about 7 tb in our group so far. They're not super intense like others, but I'm so tired of seeing so many tb.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited December 2020
    KaylaJ said:

Edit for a typo
    I was wondering why I didn't remember all of that and then I realized that was the SYS that someone caught my clone in a look I had never submitted to any competitions. Glu basically told us they used random dolls so people could vote early on. When I submitted my first look, I was placed in a group with someone who already had points meaning it's possible they had gained votes off "random looks" that didn't even match the theme. I went on to win nothing cause of the amount of TBs. I can't believe I'm stupid enough to still play this game.
    I looked back at the thread too and in the first few pages I was absolutely furious because they brought back TT. 😂 I remember i played a few more weeks in earnest and then took a long break because of how mad I was that Glu not only did not fix our issues with T$, but actually made them ten times worse. 
    Looking back on it I wish I enjoyed those days more because even with the patent unfairness this system always had, it sure was way nicer back then. 🙄
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Me and my one diamond are going to enjoy it while it lasts.  
  • darthdarthdddarthdarthdd Registered Users, Member 47 Posts

My first 3 looks. I love being able to use my more casual dresses. This is what I usually average, so I'm not mad. I just thought after my Black Friday Facelift that it would somewhat boost my score, but it hasn't, oh well.  :#
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

Edit for a typo
    I looked back at the thread too and in the first few pages I was absolutely furious because they brought back TT. 😂 I remember i played a few more weeks in earnest and then took a long break because of how mad I was that Glu not only did not fix our issues with T$, but actually made them ten times worse. 
    Looking back on it I wish I enjoyed those days more because even with the patent unfairness this system always had, it sure was way nicer back then. 🙄
    I know omg, everyone getting so mad about the great injustice of triple threat. How little we knew about the horrors that awaited us in this cursed year