🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Has it ever been explained why some people didn't get story lines? I only had the first one and got the star handheld, but it has been quiet this whole month (including the weekends, when there is usually an event that gives event points).

I don't really understand giving some players storylines and not others? It's not like they're doing A/B testing or anything right? I'm really confused lol
    Platform: iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't know if this is the case for other people getting storylines, but I finished all of the regular ones a long time ago so I thought I was getting them for that reason. And now that I thought about it, was there a weekend storyline? Because I just remembered I don't think I got one. 
    Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I didn't get a weekend storyline, from what I've heard no one did.  But, perhaps your finished storyline theory is right. All 3 games got the storylines, and all 3 games has finished all the regular storylines.  Usually, whenever there is a trial, or a glitch - my games are split, with some participating and the rest not.  This time - all 3 got it.  But everyone who didn't get storyline this update, will get the same storyline we got this time, in the next update.  I'm very sorry it was split like that. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Amy136602 said:
    So I think this is my first group photo I’ve ever posted!! I’m with the lovely @asalaxo @AmyMimi and @ViennaKKH  
    Wearing this beautiful gift! I wish all of glu’s 12 days of Christmas was as high quality as this one! 
    @Amy136602 thank you for including me 😊
    Seeing this can’t wait for next weekend SYS ✨
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Does anyone know when the vip event is? Should I save my Christmas boxes or open them now?
    like - open now 
    awesome - save for the vip
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Amy136602 wow love it 😍 we all look so cute ! Thanks for including me 😊💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

• johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    I did a storyline where I meet Kim's kids and husband Kanye
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    johnn92 said:
    I did a storyline where I meet Kim's kids and husband Kanye
    Stop the cap this is annoying 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Thanks @KalindaKing

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @Amy136602 thank you for including me, gorgeous 😍🙏🏻
    iOS player
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    at this point I would sell my soul to the devil to have the old SYS system back. I would do literally anything
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Thanks @KalindaKing

• imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    I love today’s gift but I think red high waisted silk short would look cuter than this skirt and I wish they gave it to us last week for the slumber party sys
    i love this hair!! do you remember where it’s from? 🥺👉👈
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The next VIP event starts on January 1. If you open the holiday gift box on January 1 during the VIP event, then you can get the rewards. I hope that answers your questions. If not, let me know!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I guess I'll have wait until then to get how ever many holiday boxes I end up getting. I managed to save more Kstars this month that I thought I'd be able to.
    Platform: Android

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I don't know if I want to open up anymore boxes. There are a few items that I wouldn't mind having, but just as many items that I would be pissed to have wasted 55 k-stars on 😬
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Hey Kalinda! Any news on sys and throwback boxes? Thank you 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • kkhjackkkhjack Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I completed 2 surveys both worth 20+ stars and didn’t get either of them. All I know is pain.
    @kkhjack you can send a report to TapJoy from your TapJoy offers dashboard,  if the usual time has elapsed, and you did not receive your reward, you tap the offer Report button and send the ticket to TapJoy.  Hope this helps.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhjackkkhjack Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    @kkhjack you can send a report to TapJoy from your TapJoy offers dashboard,  if the usual time has elapsed, and you did not receive your reward, you tap the offer Report button and send the ticket to TapJoy.  Hope this helps.  
    It doesn’t even show up on the dashboard. It’s as if the survey wasn’t connected to the game at all
    do you have any screenshots at all?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    The next VIP event starts on January 1. If you open the holiday gift box on January 1 during the VIP event, then you can get the rewards. I hope that answers your questions. If not, let me know!
    That does help, thank you! 

Most of us thought it was this weekend though, so what kind of event do we get this weekend? Does anyone know? 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

I decided to open a few more Christmas boxes and got this beautiful dress which was on my wishlist FOREVER! 🥺♥️ And ofc dyed it in every color immediately lmao

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Have a fabulous break @KalindaKing! Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @KalindaKing have a good well break, Kalinda!

thanks for all your work and I am looking forward to improvement and new features added to the game. Cheers and happy holidays and a happy happy new year ! 

And thanks @kokokokonut for holding the fords during the holidays ! MVP during this busy times. 
    IOS Player 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Happy Holidays Kalinda ! 🥰🎄🎊
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Hey doll I need help. I got new phone. So I want to transfer game from old iPhone to new one. Do I need to do something specific with the game? Or it just gonna appear? I have never done that before so idk how to do it 😄
    iOS player