🗳️🔁🍷KK:H Weekday SYS- 12/21/20 - Winery Tour (Once More)🍷

Comments

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Too lazy to screenshot but my first 3 looks got 39-50-53. 39 was with the hat and a nude coat like dress, 50 and 53 were light pink floral dresses. I think it's pretty safe to say use floral dresses, preferably lighter colors. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

Some more looks, not as popular as my other ones.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Looks 1-5 

I’m obsessed with these looks 😍😍
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Do you know where this bottle is from? thank you ♥️
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

Got the cheeseboard ! Probably would not be extremely useful but it is pretty darn cute. 

Votes are all over the place but the Grecian dress dyed works for me. 

I had a feeling it was you that I voted for last night @TrashleyKKH loved the look 😊! 

Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    This theme makes me want to throw on a cute dress and go on a picnic if only it wasn’t cold outside 

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    @kokokokonut is this wine glass legit??

Asking for a friend 😅😅😅
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I feel like I'm doing pretty well actually. My average is 46, but I'm still in 10th place. With the old SYS that average would have kept me in top 5. I feel like before, you were super lucky if you didn't have a TB or two competing for the first few slots, but now it's like you're super lucky if you don't have 10 dolls buying tickets. It blows my mind that people are still buying tickets. I have free tickets that I don't even want to use 
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    currently in 28th place lol, i’m pretty happy abt it tho because i can level down for next sys without missing out on things i like ( not really a fan of the trendsetter items ) 
    weird how now i have to sacrifice what items i get just to have a more enjoyable time. this sys system sucks lol
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I've stayed off the forum for a few threads, but I miss seeing everyone's beautiful looks. I'm stuck looking at my TS groups, and they're not as pretty 😆 So I think I'll come back to the forum specifically for inspo, and do my best to not get bogged down by the frustrations I have with the game and its systems. Anyway, here are my first 4 looks. Having fun with this theme! Currently bouncing arouns between 4th-10th place.

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @HJLeonie aww thanks ! That’s so sweet of you to say 😊💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Asking for a friend 😅😅😅
    I think we can find a bigger one.  that model is a little small. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Asking for a friend 😅😅😅
    I think we can find a bigger one.  that model is a little small. 

This is me when my "only one glass" switches to "only one bottle"
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I got the charcuterie board.  It’s pretty cute. I’m too lazy to post my looks. That nail that shows up kind of looks weird though.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    edited December 2020
    Everyone looks great.  I'd love to wine taste with all of you!  @Brunakkh I totally forgot about that 1st dress (lI love sunsdresses. Putey worked in junior dresses when we met. Oh My Gee. I had so many sundresses. Then I went goth like)  I'm using everyone for inspiration..
    @whatisreality tech this is advertised as a floor standing wine 'bucket' but give a long straw and I think it's doable.

And finally, show of hands who else has a buttload of things to do b4 Friday, but are sitting here and in the game like me? 
    I said I was making Chili, PuterHead made the chili (with my help) Puterhead made the chicken. I am supposed to ....make a list (lol)  for the grocery store, make some quiche, finish decorating, finish cleaning, oh, what's the difference.  It will get done, or it will almost all get done.  Know what I mean? No one is coming over, it's pandemic, and the Hallmark Christmas isn't happening.  Let's all agree to not stress.  And to think about the good things. 
    What things do you dolls still have to do, and maybe take it a little easier on yourself.
    How about posting a fave song for this time of year?  Just make sure it's a clean version. :)
    https://youtu.be/ARq6uYSsUq0
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Nail or no nail, she looks great @woahbabesursotoxic  :) & I love love love the board.  now I want one.  damn I'm bad. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @Basak I love that dress dyed wine red! I bet it is extra gorgeous when it glow in the dark!

I used my wine red dyes on the hat and gloves because of my love of Old Hollywood. 
    IOS Player 
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    Some cute looks 🍇

the third look is me!!! I’ve never been spotted before this made my day 🥺🥺💞
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    looks 3-6, I am ✨thriving✨ if I keep doing like this I'll reach the last earnable and won't summit my last looks to level down to silver III, I don't like any of ts items so its ok

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

🥳 got the board 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    1-4 looks
    Not scoring well here

Also, @AmandaMKkh was this you I spotted in the voting booth or your very well dressed doppelgänger?😊
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
    @kokokokonut I'm just looking forward to a 3 day weekend. My husband was gifted a cocoa bomb at work and I'm planning to commandeer it any day now 😄