🎆✨v11.7Update - New Year ~ New You! Welcome 2021!🎊🍸

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Oh wow. Is it Update time already? You know I love updates.  I love the idea of new clothes, new events, new fun.  Hey, do you hear something?

Hey, now what would an update thread be, without the Fabulous Kris Jenner?
You think maybe Kris will spill some info about the update?

Ok, it's a no on your Mom then, but
Hey Kim, you're looking especially good today.  Maybe you'd like to give us a hint or two or three?

Hey Dolls, don't fight about it.  Like the thread title says - New Year New You.  So let's get ready! Perhaps we can entice the Lovely Kalinda to share some hints and surprises.  So, let's get this thread opened, so we can get busy.
Is coming soon!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456740

Comments

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I hope this update will be awesome! 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Jk
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Hey 2021, do you have any plans to be an improvement over 2020? 
    Platform: Android

• AcelineAceline Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    The 11.7 update will be released in early January, but we're opening the thread early because I want to post spoilers before my holiday break!
    Hey Kalinda! Hope you have a wonderful holiday break do rest well and thank you so much for what you have done over the years! 

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    i’m so ready for the update and the spoilers 🥳🥳
  • johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    More for the male guys please
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    i love the annoucement @kokokokonut!! I started to play this game in this year so there's alot of things i don't have or i don't know about kkh if i can make a suggestion, alot of dolls like me doesn't have certain auras that came as earnables in older SYS events i would like to at least bring that back for certain events 😁 since i started playing i can't remember a event where i can won an aura so that would be nice. I know it must be naif suggesting this in the forum lol but that would be cool in the update 😊 sorry for my grammar i don't really speak english
  • hiralhiral Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    i love the annoucement @kokokokonut!! I started to play this game in this year so there's alot of things i don't have or i don't know about kkh if i can make a suggestion, alot of dolls like me doesn't have certain auras that came as earnables in older SYS events i would like to at least bring that back for certain events 😁 since i started playing i can't remember a event where i can won an aura so that would be nice. I know it must be naif suggesting this in the forum lol but that would be cool in the update 😊 sorry for my grammar i don't really speak english
    I agree with this! I only started playing during March lockdown so would love the opportunity to buy older earnables. 

P.S. your English is great! 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I kind of want to get rid of weekday syses. It’s so exhausting doing these back to back syses. Quality also decreased on items after this. It’s so stressful. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    @KalindaKing what about the male doll, anything for us or is it always favoring the female doll
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @johnn92 you missed the boat. Male dolls were supported the first 3 years or so, but there wasn't enough demand so they stopped.
    iOS