Kalinda, Please Save Me!

KíerìeKíerìe Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
edited December 2020 in KKH FAQ & Support
@KalindaKing I am in dire need of your assistance, since you're the most competent support system this game has. First of all, I'm on Android. I went through a very annoying problem. So basically my old phone totally broke suddenly and the screen like totally burnt out but my game was like backed up and everything and when I got a new phone and restored the game, I lost what I had won from like the 2 new kollections and all the diamonds I'd been saving up. Plus I had evidence showimg I had used one of the new items in a SYS look I submitted on my old (rip) phone. When I requested help, well it was really quite disheartening and frankly condescending. I have amazing Internet, I obviously changed my phone. It's like they didn't even read anything.. and like I was almost religiously buying those Triple Threat packs twice a week to save up for these kollektions specifically.. Here are the screenshots for the whole interaction. Can you please help with this?

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It sounds like you were able to transfer most of your progress. Unfortunately, we can't restore lost progress. Sometimes when players transfer between devices, they can't keep everything. Sorry this happened!!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kristikreme307kristikreme307 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Kíerìe said:
    @KalindaKing I am in dire need of your assistance, since you're the most competent support system this game has. First of all, I'm on Android. I went through a very annoying problem. So basically my old phone totally broke suddenly and the screen like totally burnt out but my game was like backed up and everything and when I got a new phone and restored the game, I lost what I had won from like the 2 new kollections and all the diamonds I'd been saving up. Plus I had evidence showimg I had used one of the new items in a SYS look I submitted on my old (rip) phone. When I requested help, well it was really quite disheartening and frankly condescending. I have amazing Internet, I obviously changed my phone. It's like they didn't even read anything.. and like I was almost religiously buying those Triple Threat packs twice a week to save up for these kollektions specifically.. Here are the screenshots for the whole interaction. Can you please help with this?

I am so sorry this happened to you. This is the exact reason so many people are unhappy with Glu. No other company would offer zero support, especially when you’ve paid for a product. Regardless, I hope you have happy holidays and get all the items you’re hoping for! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.