🎆✨v11.7Update - New Year ~ New You! Welcome 2021!🎊🍸

Comments

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    What about the doll one I didnt get that 😬I want the free doll too.
    I think Kalinda mentioned somewhere that everyone will get this storyline next update 😊
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    meh
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I have a feeling leather and lace sys and Jean sys is coming is coming back as a throwback sys 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda. I like everything fine, but not in love with anything in particular. I’m happy to see that the JLo/Versace dress, hair and eye makeup will be available in the kloset. If the dress had a little less side boob and a bit more draping or coverage in the front, I think I would like it more. The black dress and accessories is a no for me, since I’m afraid of snakes even on clothing and there’s no way to really disguise it either lol.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I love the Versace outfit and I for some reason want that tacky Britney outfit. It’s kinda cute idk why. I like the snake dress too.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AcelineAceline Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I wonder if they would release any new formats for the game? 🤔 Honestly, I like the formats along with the spoilers the Kalinda release but I won't hold my breath IF the cape dress is in a Diamond Kollection XD
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    I love that the Jlo dress will be in the kloset, I just hope I can get the britney all denim look (love a good pop culture reference) and it isn't a ts prize or BRING BACK THE OLD SYS
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I love that we finally have something cute to buy for K-stars. And yay to the new eye makeup! So far I like everything, the suit with stars is very cute. 
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    They’re cute, I’m not mad at them, especially the Britney look! Can’t wait for them to be TS items 🤩 
    Pleeeeaaaseeee, update the TB boxes and the achievements. Also, let us buy old hair/eye/eyeshadow colors.
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

I really like this so I hope it’s a FG so I have a chance of having it- but I have a feeling it’s sys- maybe the dress, cape, hair, crown and shoes? hopefully the hair and shoes aren’t new so that I can have hope in getting this.
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

I can finally be like Britney Spears circa 2001🥺😍
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    YES to the jlo jungle dress and britneys denim dress 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    I like all the dress in this time update better than before. Hopefully i could get all of those
  • edevesedeves Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    These spoilers have got me excited!!!! Thanks Kalinda for sharing the spoilers and that the Versace JLo dress is going to be available in the kloset!
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    New year, new Glu? 🤔🤔
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    donya said:
    not sure where to post this, but has anyone else been missing the energy spot in Lif?
    Yes! When i updated the game a few months ago the screen was suddenly smaller than before and since than i can't get that. I am playing on Xiaomi phone.
    BUT, i also have a game on tablet and in that game i do have the energy spot, so i really don't know why is it like that but it's annoying.
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝