🗳️🔁🍷KK:H Weekday SYS- 12/21/20 - Winery Tour (Once More)🍷

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Everyone looks great.  I'd love to wine taste with all of you!  @Brunakkh I totally forgot about that 1st dress (lI love sunsdresses. Putey worked in junior dresses when we met. Oh My Gee. I had so many sundresses. Then I went goth like)  I'm using everyone for inspiration..
    @whatisreality tech this is advertised as a floor standing wine 'bucket' but give a long straw and I think it's doable.

And finally, show of hands who else has a buttload of things to do b4 Friday, but are sitting here and in the game like me? 
    I said I was making Chili, PuterHead made the chili (with my help) Puterhead made the chicken. I am supposed to ....make a list (lol)  for the grocery store, make some quiche, finish decorating, finish cleaning, oh, what's the difference.  It will get done, or it will almost all get done.  Know what I mean? No one is coming over, it's pandemic, and the Hallmark Christmas isn't happening.  Let's all agree to not stress.  And to think about the good things. 
    What things do you dolls still have to do, and maybe take it a little easier on yourself.
    How about posting a fave song for this time of year?  Just make sure it's a clean version. :)
    https://youtu.be/ARq6uYSsUq0
    One of my all time favorite Christmas songs is Please Come Home for Christmas by Bon Jovi. I love the version by The Eagles, but Bon Jovi's is a bit better. Anytime I hear Jon's voice I'm all like 🥺🥺🥺
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @BooskiBabii if that’s an older kollection it’ll be more rigged.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 1-6 🍇 looks 2 and 3 are my favourite so far ❤️

Cuute! ❤️🧀

Ughh I wish i bought the dress in your looks 5-6 during black friday. It dyes so well.  <3

I think it'll return during Kimiversary ☺️
    I recommend you buying it, scores really well for me (at least before the new SYS system) 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @BooskiBabii this Kollection hair looks so good in your doll! It's hard to get the bundle with older Kollections, but I think one spin won't hurt
  • navybluenavyblue Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Help! I’ve wanted these thights for a while, I guessed since they are more than a year old I could buy them with diamonds. I finally saved enough but turns out they’re not available! Do you know why?? I’m so disappointed

iOS player, english isn’t my first language💟
  • SophiaTaylorKKHSophiaTaylorKKH Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    edited December 2020
    🆘🆘🆘
     Hi dolls!! I need some help, please!! Is there anyone here who has transfered their game from an iOS device to an Android device?? Is it even possible?? I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to ask but I'm scared of losing my progress 🥺

Edit: To add a more dramatic effect without emojis
    Platform: iOS device
    Level: 28
    Daily KKH player since April 2020
    MX 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @navyblue it is because it’s a SYS item. No past SYS items are available for diamonds 😔
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • navybluenavyblue Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    @Smuckies oh my, I thought we could buy those too, thank you for telling me! I’m so disappointed
    iOS player, english isn’t my first language💟
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    is this happening to anyone else? i have 220 points, but on my ts board it shows i have less

that’s for amateurs
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    navyblue said:
    @Smuckies oh my, I thought we could buy those too, thank you for telling me! I’m so disappointed
    The tan tights are. Their from a weekend event
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Me currently 🥴 goodby flower 
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    🆘🆘🆘
     Hi dolls!! I need some help, please!! Is there anyone here who has transfered their game from an iOS device to an Android device?? Is it even possible?? I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to ask but I'm scared of losing my progress 🥺

Edit: To add a more dramatic effect without emojis
    My game used to be on my old iPod and I was able to transfer it to my android phone. This was a while ago so I’m not sure if it is still possible but I believe I was able to do it because they were connected to the same Game Center (I think it’s now called google play games). Good luck!
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    navyblue said:
    The tan tights are. Their from a weekend event
    They look really good dyed black too
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish the items that become available for diamonds could just be added to the kloset. I'm voting for a long time waiting to see if the hair I want pops up.
    Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    One of my all time favorite Christmas songs is Please Come Home for Christmas by Bon Jovi. I love the version by The Eagles, but Bon Jovi's is a bit better. Anytime I hear Jon's voice I'm all like 🥺🥺🥺

https://youtu.be/mput_1lVYus
    Brought it up for you. I love Bon Jovi. Nice choice! Merry Christmas.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • audriebarbieaudriebarbie Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Hey dolls, I have a quick question. I’m doing okay this sys scoring mid 40s and will be able to reach the last earnable with all tickets, but my dilemma is that if I do, I will level up to gold. Should I get the last earnable and go up or stop submitting looks and level down? I looked at “those that shouldn’t be named” and don’t care for the upcoming trendsetters. 

Like- Get the earnables and level up 
    Agree- Stop submitting and level down
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Some of my looks so far

It hasn’t been the best, but not the worst either 
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    For the first time in like 3 weeks, I’m thankfully getting 50s (maybe it’s the hair? lol I just bought it)! I just hope my looks don’t start flopping because I really like the earnable dress.

Overall, this game is getting more and more exhausting. The quality of the items is lackluster, there’s always ticketbuyers, the scores I’ve been getting are awful, the list goes on and on... I remember when the new system got introduced, I told myself that if I didn’t get any TS items, at least I had the earnables but now even that seems impossible.
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Not me actually scoring well on a SYS. Might stop after the last earnable depending on my group. I don’t want to be in silver 3 again. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Here are my best scorers if someone needs inspo
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

Looks 5-7. @SDC93 our 7th looks were almost identical lol

But out of 7 looks, 5 have scored a 46 EXACTLY. I'm happy to be getting decent scores but it just feels...fake? I don't know. Getting good scores since they switched SYS doesn't feel as genuinely rewarding. But at least this is a fun theme!
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    navyblue said:
    Help! I’ve wanted these thights for a while, I guessed since they are more than a year old I could buy them with diamonds. I finally saved enough but turns out they’re not available! Do you know why?? I’m so disappointed

@navyblue here’s the black and brown tights for comparison. The black tights are not available for diamonds as mentioned but the brown should be. I’ve also dyed the brown tights in black for reference. Hope this helps.

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    lalana said:

Looks 5-7. @SDC93 our 7th looks were almost identical lol

But out of 7 looks, 5 have scored a 46 EXACTLY. I'm happy to be getting decent scores but it just feels...fake? I don't know. Getting good scores since they switched SYS doesn't feel as genuinely rewarding. But at least this is a fun theme!
    @la@lalana great minds think alike!
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    got my old game back after not being able to get back into it for about a month thanks to kalinda☺️☺️ anyways here are my first three looks💖 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Not enthused about anything. Maybe if the angle were diff on the cheese plate. Maybe the ts white dress.  The hair flower is a bit close to the eyes, and very been done. I might put a couple tickets in, but not even finish the earnables. That’s how lackadaisical I am now. Check in every day for my video stars, maybe the hair salon and Toronto booth, oh an hey,
    @KalindaKing
    i still haven’t gotten the art studio and customer service was just like keep waiting. I’m on level 47. 

Guys I’ve even started to read a book! Never had time for that bf!
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @pristineperson is this you? 🙃

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @Koakuma I absolutely adore all of your looks! They are all super classy and spot on ❤️

• nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    @SophiaTaylorKKH you can sign in to Facebook account in the app and it will save your game and when you open the game on a new device just log in with the same Facebook account, i think there is "i played before" button in the beginning when you create a doll
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝