🎆✨v11.7Update - New Year ~ New You! Welcome 2021!🎊🍸

Comments

• nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts

I can so totally picture this being the TS outfit for a Y2K sys 🧐
    I hope not because if it is that means the dress will probably be only for gold and i will never get that and i really want that outfit 🙄😓
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    Does anyone know how to watch a video for a second daily box? I’ve heard a lot of people talk about it but I can’t find it anywhere. Is it still possible to watch a video for a box? If yes, how do I do it?
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    mirthe said:
    Does anyone know how to watch a video for a second daily box? I’ve heard a lot of people talk about it but I can’t find it anywhere. Is it still possible to watch a video for a box? If yes, how do I do it?
    I think there is some kind of a glitch regarding this. There are some who can watch a video for a second box and others can’t. 
    mirthe said:
    I think there is some kind of a glitch regarding this. There are some who can watch a video for a second box and others can’t. 
    Ah thank you! Where would the option be if I would have it?
    iOS✨
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    I get the theme, but not excited for the update ;)
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    mirthe said:
    mirthe said:
    Ah thank you! Where would the option be if I would have it?
    It would appear right after opening the first box. Unfortunately i don’t get to watch a video so i can’t screenshot it to you hopefully it will be fixed soon 
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    @mirthe it's supposed to replace the 10 k stars box button, i have it on my main but in my second account i don't have that option, but sometimes it doesn't work in my main account either... 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🙄
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

@nnnooy hmm weird, but thanks for the info!😊
    iOS✨
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

baby all i want for christmas is these collection lips in matte. i know it’ll never happen but PLEASE😩😩😩😩
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    @donya omg so it's not just me!
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @mirthe I've found I only get the option for a second box about half the time since the last update BUT if you leave your game sitting it should replace the 10 k-star option with the video option. Sometimes it takes like 30 seconds, sometimes it takes minutes. You can also try closing out of your game completely while it's still on the palette and going back into it. Sometimes that forces the video option as well 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    So I could only watch 15 videos today and it took me over 30 minutes  right before Christmas  🤔
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    So I could only watch 15 videos today and it took me over 30 minutes  right before Christmas  🤔
    same thing is happening to me 🥴 super annoying because i’ve been waiting for the christmas boxes for so long 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
    @soundspretty wow I didn’t know that. Definitely going to try it tomorrow, thank you so much!
    iOS✨
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Hey doll I need help. I got new phone. So I want to transfer game from old iPhone to new one. Do I need to do something specific with the game? Or it just gonna appear? I have never done that before so idk how to do it 😄 Also idk where to ask 😂
    iOS player 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @robertavyy Change outfits take tons of pictures in the photobooth. ( some ppl said it trigger a save ) but when I switch phone i backed up to iTunes on my laptop and that saved the latest snapshot of my game and it transfer quite smoothly. 

I would also do the transfer over a weekday vs weekend so you don’t lose items from the weekend event. 

And if you are not trading in your old phone, keep it around just in case. 

IOS Player 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Hey doll I need help. I got new phone. So I want to transfer game from old iPhone to new one. Do I need to do something specific with the game? Or it just gonna appear? I have never done that before so idk how to do it 😄 Also idk where to ask 😂
    @robertavyy I've never done this before, but I think you have to make sure iCloud is on and saving your KKH game. Then when you log onto your new phone with the same iCloud account, you can open the KKH game and press "I've Played Before", then it should show a page that has your current doll and the last time it saved. If the last time that saved is recent, you can press "Restore".
    Platform: iOS
    edited December 2020
    @TrashleyKKH @lulula thanks 🌸 i still gonna have my old phone, not sure what gonna do with it yet. right now im transfering my phone data. so after that i can go in the game on old photo to take those pictures? i was in my game today but not so much 🙈
    edit­­­– i probably had to do it before, because its gone from old phone 🥺 
    also yes, my backup was on, and im pretty sure my game was saved in icloud
    one more edit: it’s not gone I’m just stupid 😂 
    iOS player 

@TrashleyKKH what should i do with my game on old phone when i transfer it?☺️
    iOS player 

@TrashleyKKH @lulula  thank you dolls again. i have my game in my new phone now!🥰 
    and i didnt need to do anything. it just appeared.and then i saw pop up with both new saves (one i had this morning and second i made with taking pictures , so they both was the same) i thought i will need to pick my game or something🙈 so thank you for help! But i still dont know what to do with it in old phone 😅
    iOS player 

• johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Hi everyone, how was your year and biggest fear
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I really really really love a spoiler (I won’t say which one) and it will definitely be FG or TS or Diamond kollection 😒
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    If it’s just an update to churn out some new items for SYS & no fixes to current issues then I’m out
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Another thing I would love is if we can buy hair colors from past events with diamonds please glu I and others have been asking this for so long 😭🙏🏻