🗳️🔁🍷KK:H Weekday SYS- 12/21/20 - Winery Tour (Once More)🍷

Comments

• mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    Does anyone know till when the daily Christmas boxes are? I still didn’t get that red/white short dress but I really want it.
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I still have sooo much to do: wrapping the gifts, cleaning the house and waiting for the grocery delivery guy... But I decided to go for a run this morning first to clear my head! It was nice and quiet outside, loved it!
    Now back to reality and start those chores!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @Lindavb  I need this kind of motivation.  I am so not ready.  I have a dozen things to do, and no steam.   Happy 2 days till Christmas Dolls! 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

Some more looks. The third outfit really isn't it, but people go crazy over accessoires I've noticed. I also did a new purple outfit just now, rip to all my purple dye. 🤣
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @SophiaTaylorKKH you can read instructions on transferring here (and in FAQ in your game under help, ftom the options tab.)
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?l=en&s=transferring-your-game-to-a-new-device&f=how-can-i-transfer-my-game-from-an-ios-device-to-an-android-device-or-from-an-android-device-to-an-ios-device&p=all

i transferred ftom Android to iOS, then back to Android after the game was fixed.  Read the instructions s few times.  Take a deep breath, and just go slow.   Good luck. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    edited December 2020
    looks 1-6, the dress in look 4 is the latest addition to my wardrobe- safe to say i’m obsessed.
    my looks all scored 35-38, minus look 6 which only scored 29, any tips on what i can do to improve scores? is my doll ugly? am i way off theme? or is this just something i can anticipate as someone’s who’s only been playing consistently for about a year, and not having many handhelds, jewellery, etc.?

I think your 6th outfit is too "office", I don't think that top will do well with any combo in this SYS. I think all of your looks would do better if you tried to go with less high heels and more earrings. Your first look is the best imo, it would do better with gold earrings and maybe a bracelet too. Accessoires seem to be important for this round.

Like, you don't need to have amazing accessoires, but leaving your ears blank is something that's noticable. Just put basic one in and maybe dye your clothing for consistency.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @robertavyy Hi love, we're in the same group!! You are really coming thru with your looks 😍😍
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Looks 5-8. This hat + hairstyle is scoring good I guess so watch me copying it a lot in the looks now 😅

iOs player 
  • CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Is this phone ever gonna be available? I spot it in every voting booth and I just want it so bad for 2 years now 😟

• AngieWithKAngieWithK Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    DianaKKH said:
    Don’t try to fix something that’s not broken😂

God I wish I had seen this before! Absolutely perfect!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @DianaKKH love your looks, gonna try one of yours next!

Here are my looks 5-8:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    One of the ticket buyers is using the cash handheld. I can't
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Scores are improving! 

I'm in silver II, and second place now. First place is of course a TB.
    Should I try to not level up and just go for the earnable dress, or should I try to go as high as possible for the TS prizes? 

Agree- only go until last earnable 
    Lol- try to go as high as possible in TS 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My looks 6-8! Im so happy my scores improved cause this is one of my favorite types of sys 

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    This is RIDICULOUS! What am I doing wrong? I refuse to wear a gown with this theme! 

• wannabetwannabet Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Some of my looks. Decent scores but I’m still not even in the top 10 unfortunately 

Also for some reason my doll keeps reverting back to generic eyebrows and I don’t know why. I forgot to keep changing them, which is why there is different eyebrows in these
  • AspenWoodAspenWood Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Well I guess this is my low sys 🙄

last one I was getting all 50s with barely trying. This time Im trying everything and can’t get above 43.  I have even copied some looks from here and nope. 40. Whatever the Glu gods have chosen for you that is what you are stuck with., I’m convinced. 
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    @naeusts I think your looks are gorgeous! I really feel like some weeks, nothing is working, as if Glu assigns a corridor of scores you can get...
    One thing you could still try is long, pastel colored dresses (not gowns). That had significantly improved my scores, especially paired with the earnable hat from last week. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @naeusts i love your looks, they are great! ❤️ As it was mentioned already, some weeks it looks like nothing is working, while other weeks everything works out. As it was already said, I would definitely try some shorter dress (above ankle or knee-lenght) and pair it with the earnable hat ☺️ Also if you have some nice jumpsuit, that looks to score well as well and don’t forget to use glass of wine as much as you can! 
    Best of luck, girl! 
    iOs player 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @kadamisia It’s so cool!☺️ Thank you! 🥰 and good luck to you! ❤️  
    Are your doll named Miriam?☺️ 
    iOS player 

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Highest score I got on this SYS 
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @robertavyy Yes, my doll's name is Miriam! Good luck to you too ❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm having to do a whole lot of voting waiting to see when the hairstyle I want finally pops up. By the time I see it, I'll have enough to get that and the ombre lips. 
    Platform: Android

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @mirthe I know at least through Jan 1 because Kalinda commented this on another thread

The next VIP event starts on January 1. If you open the holiday gift box on January 1 during the VIP event, then you can get the rewards. I hope that answers your questions. If not, let me know!

• mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @soundspretty thank you!😊
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Not me actually trying and failing miserably 🙃🙃

Platform: iOS