🗳️🎄🕯️SYS - 12/24/20 - Under The Mistletoe! (Kicking off our Holiday Weekend)🦌🎅

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts

I think we need more info.  (I don't know about you, but my head is stuffed with visions of the Holidays, and Santa, and warm feeling for friends)

But now the question, what to wear Under the Mistletoe?  Do you dress warm and cozy for a nite of Smooching at home? Or is a festive gala with gown wearing friends more your style?  Boy, do I hope Kim calls with some help!

Really?  Well ok, then.  Here's some Mistletoe to open this thread!

What?  You think we should do the details one more time?
SYS Under the Mistletoe
Starts Thursday, December 24th @ 3pm Eastern
Ends Sunday, December 27th @ 9pm Eastern
You get 14 Free Tickets ~ 2 To Start
1 More Every 6 Hours
575 Pts. Wins the SYS Earners
Trendsetters is based on Rank & Level
Have fun, and Good Luck1

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456716

Comments

• mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    So excited for this one!! You guys made me feel the Christmas spirit for the first time ❤️❤️❤️ 
    Thanks alot 😘❤️🥳
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Hmm... now what on earth does this theme mean... ?-?
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    yay excited for this theme, i’m gonna be in silver 2 for this sys so hopefully it’s more chill 🤞
  • wannabetwannabet Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I love a good Christmas party, but I am not very good at being creative with this. Wonder if items that are not specifically Christmas will do well? Or just red, green, white items maybe
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Spoilers pleaseeeeee I need to know how to place in the current SYS!! 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Also inspo would be cool! I interpreted the name as a more romantic, adult Christmas party with gowns and whatnot? 
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I really don't know what this theme means, so I  need to see the spoilers and I'm waiting on that phone call to clarify things!
    Tomorrow is Christmas eve, in my country that is the day for gifts! So I'm hoping Kim will give us a cute handheld when she calls! 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I imagine it'll be like a holiday party? It'll be vague, so we're going to see anything from gowns to the Christmas sweater and antlers. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope the theme means a holiday party because I actually know what to do with that. Plus handhelds we've been getting recently would be useful for this.
    Platform: Android

• HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    I’m hoping for a Christmas party with short dresses but we all know that’s only a dream 
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts

i love the dress & hair accessory 😍😍
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Thanks, @KalindaKing! I’m excited! The dress is amazing! 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I like the TS dress and hair accessory. I hate the earnables.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I like the earnable dress, looks like it will dye well. Wish the hair didn't have the glitter dandruff. I won't be able to get any of the TS items which sucks because the red velvet gown is really beautiful.
    iOS
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Earnables really remind me of the early era of the game and not in a good way.
    Love the TS dress but enough with the shoessssss
  • SnipSnip Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Oh yay more accessories - much motivation to play
  • JilliJilli Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I’m obsessed with this dress, but very hopeless. I’ll wait for a miracle to happen to me
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Love TS the dress, unfortunately and hurts to play knowing that it’s impossible to get🙄
    still looking forward to see some inspiration from the wonderful forum dolls♥️
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    oh nooooo i NEED the hair accessory!! but if i want the last earnable this week i’ll have to level up to gold😢
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I'm stopping submitting cause it's legit discouraging when we have buyers and I can't even get top 5 anymore I'd rather level down I really like the flower but I should of stayed in bronze 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    glad those weird eyes are gold only & not the dress.... praying for a chill group in silver III like I had last weekend because i’d definitely fight for the dress if I have a shot🤞🏼
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I like the earnable dress a lot! Very shimmery and shiny for the Xmas and New Year’s Eve

i really love  the TS dress, very rich Housewife of Calabasas  but I think my chances are pretty slim. 

I hope the call from Kim wouldn’t not be too restricting. I remember last year Xmas SYS call for silver and gold, shimmer and glitter and I end up axeing some of the red and green dresses that I wanted to do. 
    IOS Player