🎆✨v11.7Update - New Year ~ New You! Welcome 2021!🎊🍸

Comments

• LjoLjo Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you please confirm if we'll be able to purchase and open the holiday boxes during the VIP weekend, or if the boxes disappear before the event starts? Thanks and happy holidays 😊
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thanks for posting those @IzzaBee, that’s so helpful! I wonder if I should get that blue and gold eye makeup 🤔 

I’m not really excited about the spoilers because I kind of prefer casual stylish separates instead of gowns all the time.

I hope we get some nice earnable separates: maybe something other than miniskirts and crop tops. The plaid pants and backpack outfit IzzaBee posted above was one of my favorite sets because I use it all the time...I wish we would get more versatile stuff like that!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    Here is what should be available for diamonds. Pics from @LindaVB’s Encyclopedia. Eyeshadow color is not available for purchase. 

I can’t wait for the braids 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    It's sad, but I see a new update thread and I'm automatically afraid of what changes Glu will make this time. The past few updates have been horrid. I loved all the Christmas items and everything with that. I mean more along the lines of the sys, diamond kollections, gold tier BS items, the kstar videos for everyone, etc. I miss how things used to be.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    Just wanted to share this and it's off topic, but deals with KKH. It freaked me out. So my oldest daughter Googled her name ...only her first name... And these pics were shown right away. How in the heck is my Birthday edit by @AmyMimi in the pics for her name? 🧐😳😳😳 It has pics of her, and then her and her Daddy, but the KKH one is just freaky. How is this possible?🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

*The annual coal fair pic was an award she won, so that and the bday edit is the only one that deals with her in the first pic. The second pic has ones that are all her, a hair pic before I braided it , and even a pic from when she was tiny, and then her family member. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    @BooskiBabii you mentioned your daughter's name in the thread where Amy posted the edit, could that be the reason? ☺️
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
    daniekkh said:
    @BooskiBabii you mentioned your daughter's name in the thread where Amy posted the edit, could that be the reason? ☺️
    Oh goodness! I forgot about that. Thank you for reminding me love. I was freaking out over it haha. 🤗🤗
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @KalindaKing if the VIP event starts on January 1st, why are the boxes only available till January 1st too? we won’t be able to open boxes during VIP 😒😒😒

iOS player
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    @KalindaKing if the VIP event starts on January 1st, why are the boxes only available till January 1st too? we won’t be able to open boxes during VIP 😒😒😒

I think we might but I’m not sure. If we can, it’ll won’t be for a full day. Weekend events start at 5 am, so we’ll have around 18 hours to open boxes. This is probably wrong idk. 😭
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I really can’t believe I did it 😭💖
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @Ljo @asalaxo @meritedkkh
    If you open in the same day as the VIP starts, you’ll get rewards 😊

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @meritedkkh @ViennaKKH but the thing is if we run out of k-stars on the first day of the event then we will have to wait till next year to open some more. but if the boxes were to be available till the event finishes then we’ll be able to get enough k-stars to open at least 4/5 more boxes ☹️
    iOS player
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    What I would love to get from this update is a little consistency and transparency. 
    Android player. 👾
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2020
    What's the best way to transfer the game from an Amazon tablet to an android tablet?
    Edit: I transferred it and it's kind of annoying that it saved my progress from yesterday. Do I have to wait to get all of my votes in to see the SYS progress? Because my first 3 looks are there.
    Platform: Android

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I think you will be suprised how much our electronics are “listening” and “recording”. My sister was on Mango website looking at clothes and show me a few pair of pants. And lo behold when I was on Instagram and Facebook, there are mango ads for the exact pants. 
    IOS Player 
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I will just leave this here
    the vb prizes are horrible. I rarely get kstars. only kash for three rounds or more. 
    Please fix this in the next update because it is so disappointing.
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts

Oh my lord. It’s the Britney dress and it’s horrible .

I love it.
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    So... as always, I agree with the points discussed here. The biggest one being the new SYS system. It is a disaster and since it started I couldn't be top 5.

And again, for future storylines, I want to see more of Raul, I'm tired of always friendzoning Cassio. Thanks!

• johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts

Who else is finished with their event points 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Glu here’s an idea how to make more money! If you were previously a ticket buyer you automatically go into a ticket buyers group in the next SYS. They’ll keep buying tickets and you keep making more money and us no ticket buyers will continue playing your game and spending money elsewhere in the game 🤷🏼‍♀️