🗳️🎄🕯️SYS - 12/24/20 - Under The Mistletoe! (Kicking off our Holiday Weekend)🦌🎅

Comments

• mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @pastizzi it starts 1st of January 
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I was kinda expecting the over the top Kardashian Christmas Party that they held every year but I guess I can work with a cozy sweater themed SYS too. 
    IOS Player 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    Icegem said:
    I’m so upset I thought I would open a box for the sys and I got this terrible clutch. That’s not even holliday at all 🥲
    @Icegem I got that clutch and was kind of annoyed at first too but I actually love it now because it dyes REALLY well. dyes amazingly in ice blue & gold which are my favorite for gown looks!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    mirthe said:
    @ashleyy I just opened 3 boxed but I wish I didn’t. So disappointed cause there are many items I want but not these..

I know that feeling doll 💔 so sorry hope you get something you want if you open anymore 💓
    ashleyy said:
    mirthe said:
    @ashleyy I just opened 3 boxed but I wish I didn’t. So disappointed cause there are many items I want but not these..

I know that feeling doll 💔 so sorry hope you get something you want if you open anymore 💓
    So sweet❤️ I hope you get lucky picks as well!
    iOS✨
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @kokokokonut I can’t remember because I have a lot of storylines 😱 @woahbabesursotoxic yes, that’s probably it, thank you ! 😊
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I do not like it lol. @ViennaKKH  you’re so welcome! 😁
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Just a poll before the event starts:

For those in level Silver 3 or Gold ONLY - Have you won Trendsetters without submitting extra tickets/looks?

Awesome = Yes
    LOL = No
    @AliBryant do you mean first place or any of the 5 items?
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    AliBryant said:

For those in level Silver 3 or Gold ONLY - Have you won Trendsetters without submitting extra tickets/looks?

Awesome = Yes
    LOL = No
    BUT I could win second this time probably if I didn’t stop submitting tickets to level down. The current SYS is the best I’ve done in a while.
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    i think this sys will turn into a gown fest lol (not mad about it tbh, dont rlly have that much of the things Kim said in her call)
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    AliBryant said:

Awesome = Yes
    LOL = No
    Do you mean “won” like 1st/the top prize or just any item? I have gotten the lowest or second lowest prize for free at least a couple times, but I’ve never even been close to getting the top prize or two for free lol 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    i think this sys will turn into a gown fest lol (not mad about it tbh, dont rlly have that much of the things Kim said in her call)
    I hope it does. Her call sounded too close to Snow Angel...like generally wintery-ness...I wanna use the Xmas box stuff! Lol
    iamkoko said:
    I hope it does. Her call sounded too close to Snow Angel...like generally wintery-ness...I wanna use the Xmas box stuff! Lol
    sameeee, i already planned a lot of beautiful gown looks im excited to use lol
    Serving Martha May Whovier realness first for sure. Here are some little things I’ve just been playing with this week! Do you think these will work?
    What color dresses are y’all submitting?

agree: only red and green ❤️💚
    like: also silver & gold ❤️💚🥇🥈
    awesome: also blues and white
     ❤️💚🥇🥈💙🤍
    lol: any color goes! 🌈
    i think ill submit red, green, white and gold, i dont think silver or blue screams christmas (maybe silver does but ill see)
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

Christmas came early this year! So I decided to splurge on an extra Christmas box and got a pair of earrings, wah-wah!
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    MoJo1230 said:
    Harvey would like some spoilers for her Christmas gift please. 🙏🥺
    OMG she is beautiful! So sweet I LOVE HER 😀
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Besides the Christmas sweater, I think I might just recycle some of my looks from the weekday SYS. I hope that works because I don't have a lot of Christmassy knitwear...

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
    lalana said:

Christmas came early this year! So I decided to splurge on an extra Christmas box and got a pair of earrings, wah-wah!
    I could use those stars! What is the name of her show?
    iOS✨
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    mirthe said:
    lalana said:

I could use those stars! What is the name of her show?
    It's called "You just got Willowed"
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

@nnnooy thank you!
    iOS✨
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I rly like the gilittery hair, catch me sporting the dandruff all of 2021 ✨✨✨
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Jarly said:
    @KalindaKing I didn't get the dyes Kim offered me when she called.  :|
    Hi Sorry this happened.  Please send a ticket to Customer Care.  Go to the top left corner of your game screen,  tapthe 3 lines to access Options. Tap Help,  then tap Glu Support.   Describe what happened, and submit your ticket.,
    Again, sorry this happened.  :(

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    I'm not going to wear jumpers or woven sweaters, it just does not make sense looking at the earnable items. Here is what I'm thinking of wearing:

Every single one of these is divine 😍
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @KalindaKing what prizes does the bronze level ? Sorry if I’m being stupid ! I can only see gold and silver 
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Merry Christmas y'all! 💫

My Christmas wish this year is to get that hairstyle. Gonna make and spend stars with all 'em surveys and games. 

Is the Christmas box gone January 1st? Is it not available for the K star event? If so, then it sucks to save 500 K stars, but I also need to buy more practical stuff. 🤣
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014