🗳️🔁🍷KK:H Weekday SYS- 12/21/20 - Winery Tour (Once More)🍷

Comments

• DeniKKHDeniKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I just tried to buy the pearl earrings with diamonds, but it was not available for purchase. does anyone know why this pearl set is not available yet or when it will become available because it has already been more than a year since it was released? Thanks. 🙏🏻

iOS Player ❤️ 
    Add me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/raelynn.noelle.984/

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I feel blue ☹️ I really like the earnable dress but if I submit another ticket I'll level up to gold 🥺
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thanks @johnn92 I think it was from one of the random weekend boxes if I remember correctly:)
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Dolls, I have a dilemma. I'm 9 points short from getting the dress and I'm now 12th so I can get a silver box.
    If I submit an extra ticket I'll get the dress, but I'll also get the tights I don't like. Btw I'm not bothered about leveling up to Gold because I don't like the TS prizes that much. 

So do I:
    Agree - miss out on the dress but get a silver box
    Like - submit an extra, get the dress and tights
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Half my TS has stopped submitting looks 😂 I haven't submitted any all day, I've missed 3 tickets. No one wants to stay in gold for the Christmas SYS, no one is playing. Good job Glu

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • essencejulietessencejuliet Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    i joined the sys late & didn’t expect to get the last earnable but i somehow did! the dress is so cute xx

• karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Every 2 outfits has the same number votes...
    3rd and 4th outfit is the same 
    5th and 6th outfit same
    Etc...
    Really suspicious...
    I hate new SYS😔
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
    Tbh I liked when before we could see what place we're at while votes were counting. 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Oof I got first in my second game and on to silver 1 in it and main game I thankfully am gonna level down. To silver two. I'm still happy I was able to get the hair flower though. But it's sad I can't get any thing on my main and end up missing so much
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    I forgot to submit my final ticket and ended up in 9th. I would have been 3rd or 4th 🤦🏽‍♀️ The worst part is, I think I still will be leveling up to Gold!
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’m kinda annoyed at my self for forgetting to submit my last look 🤦‍♀️ I wouldn’t gotten 2nd or 3rd I think but instead it says I finished 11th lol oops
    Proves that I’m getting so fed up with sys system that it’s slipping my mind when it used to be something that I always remembered to do !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @AmyMimi literally in the exact same boat
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I had to skip out on submitting the last look because I really don't want to level up to gold. I didn't even think that would ever happen but I kept ending up in groups where I don't think anyone really wants to level up, for obvious reasons.
    Platform: Android

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m an idiot I totally forgot to submit my last 2 looks 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    The last TS item I won was a sleeping maks 🥺

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

ended up submitting an extra look
    love the items separately. rose hair clip is to die for 😍

~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts

I had to get creative with my looks because besides the boxed wine, I had no handhelds that went with the theme imo 😅 my scores started in the mid-high 30s and picked up to my highest scores ever though. I ended up coming in 7th in silver III, with #1 having 688 votes.
    also @e_corvo I love all your looks, none of them were boring omg
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I risked it and submitted my 12th ticket with this look to try and get 21 votes for the earnable dress but not level up and it worked!

Finished in 12th place and got this hairstyle in my silver box 😊

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere

Flower matches perfectly with this bundle. As well as the shoes and tights
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I loved the flower and risked submitting all my looks for a chance at it. Got 4th place so I’m quite happy 

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

Got this neat coat in my bronze TS box! I am completely fine with it. Wish I would have reached the last earnable, but like I said in the beginning, I never ever reach it anyway so I didn't have high. hopes for it. 
    Thank you everyone! Got 8th place.
    Here are dress and tights styled 🍑

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Not me feeling like a complete 🤡 thinking that I can get the white dress and got knocked down to 3rd spot last minute. And me being at gold also mean not a chance of getting anything during the next SYS. 
    IOS Player 
    Not me feeling like a complete 🤡 thinking that I can get the white dress and got knocked down to 3rd spot last minute. And me being at gold also mean not a chance of getting anything during the next SYS. 
    Yeah we had a bunch of buyers in our group I'm sorry u didn't get the dress you looked amazing in all ur looks 😊😍
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    I missed the last earnable and came in 24th buT I GOT THE PINK HAIR :)

Kinda didn’t submit all my looks cause i wasn’t scoring well and knew there were gonna be buyers in my gut 😬 usually when this happens I end up scoring well In my side game it also helped I started later on there
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited December 2020

I messed up. I waited to submit my last 2 looks until this morning. The first look put me at 18th so I submitted the second in hopes of coming in 11-14 for the TB SYS box. Instead I was launched to 10th place and THIS  😩😩
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    here’s my looks 7-12, i didn’t submit my 13th look to get a silver ts box but i got dye 🥲

the earnable dress is cute, it reminds me of something i own irl 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• pinkinthenightpinkinthenight Registered Users, Member 12 Posts

2nd first place in a row! very lowkey group this time round. the dress is kinda ugly imo, but i like the flower and shoes a lot so i'm pretty happy abt it. :)