⭐🎅🎁KK:H Weekend Event - 12/25/20 5 ⭐ Christmas Weekend!🎄☃️

Comments

• iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    xBlossomx said:
    I really love the earnables but I can never finish 5 star events any tips ? 
    Shoot 3hr reality shows in your Bel Air house! If you have the bonus star, it only takes 18/19 energy, and you can get up to two points for each guest you invite!
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I really like the earnable hair, the dress is cute too! I want the handheld from GB, but I won't chase it. Hope everyone has a wonderful christmas, even under these circumstances! Personally I have spent today laughing, eating good food and sharing stories with my family♥️ Luckily we were able to celebrate quite normally, since we are a small family. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yes @lindavb it will do fine on the turkey, but it goes on and off intermittently that messes with the rising in cookies and cake.  Its a dieter's dream.  I'm doing another GE in its place. I just fell on love with the huge clear window.  But I'd rather have an oven with a small window, than watch my stuff NOT bake through a big beautiful window.  Lol.

Norwegian Dolls!  My hubby is Norwegian, his mom came over as a baby, so my son is Norwegian, and I just found out my mom's birth family was Norwegian.
    When the 'families' got together to discuss the wedding, my mom got a cookbook for all these norwegian tea sandwiches and a fish inspired luncheon type meal.  Putey's mom loved it, I loved it, my mother loved it.  The men all looked like, "ok, where's the meal"   Waving at all the vikings in here.  And all this time I thought I was just Irish.
    Does anyone want to share pics of their holiday?  My tree is done, now so much more.  I have to make, greenbean casserole, stuffing, Sweet potatoe casserole, cranberry sauce,  Ok,  I'm going to have my twice yearly coffee and plunge headfirst into my Christmas chores.  Happy Holidays Dolls.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SA93SA93 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Will there be a k star event next weekend?

• amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Omg finally good earnable hair and I hope I get the drink in my free box 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    OMG I'm so blind lol I hadn't seen spoilers were already up 😂 thanks @kokokokonut!

I love the earnable hair and the GB earrings and handheld but won't be chasing anything.

Happy Holidays everybody! 🎄🤗
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Love Kim’s gold D&G dress she wore for her surprise bday party. Granted I have similar items for previous events but I am excited for the earnables. 

GB I low-key love the dress ! The green dress with ruffles is so different from anything in the game. And the drink is adorable! 

Altogether this week items are pretty awesome ! Keep these Kim bday looks coming!
    IOS Player 
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I love the earnable hair I just hope we can hold handhelds bc a lot of long hair don't allow that and i hope it doesnt glitch w handhelds bc of the hair covering arm
    I communicate in memes
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope I get the GB drink. I'm not a fan of the earnable shoes but since I got shoes from a bronze box, it'll be nice to get even closer to the achievement goal.
    Platform: Android

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    the earnable hair is so pretty! hopefully i get the drink in my free box because i’m not going to chase any gb items 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited December 2020
    xBlossomx said:
    To finish party events

- do 3 hour parties at bel-air until your hands fall off.
    - You can invite 9 guests. 
    1 in entrance
    2 in living room 
    3 in dining room
    1 in pool
    2 in grotto
    - Do nothing but parties until you reach the last earnable. 😭

You’ll have an even better chance if you can get a gift box item since it gives you extra event points. If you want to finish quicker, tap around on tapable objects, your S/O, & pets for energy.
    Edit: It gets easier when you reach the first earnable since earnables also give extra event points.
    @xBlossomx
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Happy Holiday Dolls! 🎄✨ 
  • cherrycolacherrycola Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    iamkoko said:
    xBlossomx said:
    Shoot 3hr reality shows in your Bel Air house! If you have the bonus star, it only takes 18/19 energy, and you can get up to two points for each guest you invite!
    I thought reality shows didn’t work for professional events? I feel like they havent for me in the past, did they change it? 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    wow I love the earnables so much 😍😍
    The FG is stunning 
    and the gbs are fun I hope to find the drink in my freebie
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Wow! Love love love the earnable hair! Love the dress and shoes as well. The gift box dress is very fun and whimsical but really only suitable during the holiday season. I hope to get the dress or drink in my free box because I will not be chasing. The FG dress is a beautiful gown for the holidays and the perfume bottle purse is cute. I will not be buying it though. 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Finally some amazing earnable hair! I’m so excited! Happy holidays! 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I love the earnables, especially that hair
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    A other basic hair that looks like others I'll grind for it but the GB hair is way better. All the GB items are stunning and I have enough to chase on my second game so hopefully I get something good on both games
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    xBlossomx said:
    To finish party events

1 in entrance
    2 in living room 
    3 in dining room
    1 in pool
    2 in grotto

You’ll have an even better chance if you can get a gift box item since it gives you extra event points. If you want to finish quicker, tap around on tapable objects, your S/O, & pets for energy.
    Edit: It gets easier when you reach the first earnable since earnables also give extra event points.
    @xBlossomx
    These are great tips for inviting guests to a party, but just pointing out this weekend is a 5 star professional. Parties and dates will not earn event points. Photo shoots, appearances, films, any professional gig earns points. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • xBlossomxxBlossomx Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    xBlossomx said:
    To finish party events

1 in entrance
    2 in living room 
    3 in dining room
    1 in pool
    2 in grotto

@xBlossomx
    These are great tips for inviting guests to a party, but just pointing out this weekend is a 5 star professional. Parties and dates will not earn event points. Photo shoots, appearances, films, any professional gig earns points. 

Thanks so much for these tips ☺️👏🏽  I’ll definitely try these out when we have a party event. Hopefully I can get through this 5 star professional weekend 🙏🏽
  • xBlossomxxBlossomx Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    xBlossomx said:
    To finish party events

1 in entrance
    2 in living room 
    3 in dining room
    1 in pool
    2 in grotto

@xBlossomx
    Thanks so much 😊
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    Earners

i’ve been waiting for this hair all update😍 it’s stunning!!!!! the length and volume is just wow. I love it so much... I also really like the GB drink handheld so hoping I get it in my freebie🤞🏼
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love the earnables 😍
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    The truth is I love this week's articles and I don't have anything similar in my closet,so I prefer it free and not bought...🦋

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Candycorn I’m a UK doll too. Hope you still manage to have a nice Christmas and you have some yummy food to eat at least ❤️
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

I have a similar hairstyle from a FG (I think) interested to see what it looks like on my doll 🤔

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    xBlossomx said:
    To finish party events

1 in entrance
    2 in living room 
    3 in dining room
    1 in pool
    2 in grotto

@xBlossomx

Omg I didn’t even realize. 🥴 Thank you.