🗳️🎄🕯️SYS - 12/24/20 - Under The Mistletoe! (Kicking off our Holiday Weekend)🦌🎅

Comments

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Anyone know when this hair will be available for diamonds? 
    @scarley1999 I think in august/ september 2021
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
      maims said:
    You guys, which level do you have to be to get SYS event?

Oh I believe it is 12 and over.  i'll check .  what level are you?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cherrycolacherrycola Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    This is the first and probably final time I've been happy to see the booth filled with gowns instead of being on theme.
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

My first two looks, not expecting much. Thankful for the dress being the first earnable. 🥰
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

Let’s see how it goes🎅🏻
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    Victorian said:
    e_corvo said:
    I still think that all tb™️ with default kloset features are bots. You have all the money to buy
    over 999 tickets to compete with literally no one but can't afford kstars pack to buy highlight and pretty lips? I call it very sus b*llsh*t ._.
    Yes, definitely. Some people might blabber about "spending habits" but no, we recently had black friday. It doesn't make sense that they didn't even purchase kstars for highlighter plus blush combination. I was a tb from the first sys I had so I know - first thing I did after purchasing those tickets was buying the latest Fashion goal. Because I had no decent gowns, hair and not enough dyes for anything. It bothered me to get 37 as a score while others in my TS would move up with 40-50 points per look. Plus I got the highlighter and contour during the Kimiversary update before VIP - if I knew about VIP I would have waited but that is all. I would not just let those double kstars I purchased during Kimiversary sit there untill black friday. These people go into 1000-2000 scores and instead of getting useful things they just spend on a bidding war? Are they 9 year olds?
    Edit: Don't take my examples literally please, I know some dolls' aesthetics don't go well with contour, highlighter or blush etc. but they were just examples. You know what I mean, those basic tb's look like noobs. 
    Yes! All of this. It's just strange. They change outfits (i've noticed that they have past sys and events outfits, so they are definetly playing long enough to buy at least something) but their make up and hair are the same. the tb doll that is almost always in my group wears the same hair from sys to sys. 
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

I thought this look would do better, I guess I need more red and green instead of gold oops
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I don’t understand how I scored so low.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AlainaVWoodAlainaVWood Registered Users, Member 53 Posts

I'm shocked. 
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Nice 🥲
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

I'm shocked. 
    Don’t be - I got 21 on my first outfit 😂
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Victorian said:
    e_corvo said:
    I still think that all tb™️ with default kloset features are bots. You have all the money to buy
    over 999 tickets to compete with literally no one but can't afford kstars pack to buy highlight and pretty lips? I call it very sus b*llsh*t ._.
    Yes, definitely. Some people might blabber about "spending habits" but no, we recently had black friday. It doesn't make sense that they didn't even purchase kstars for highlighter plus blush combination. I was a tb from the first sys I had so I know - first thing I did after purchasing those tickets was buying the latest Fashion goal. 
    I'm the complete opposite on this one. I've yet to buy a single Fashion Goal (and probably won't) or a star pack but I used to splurge on tickets before I started losing interest in this game.
    My logic is why spend money on stars we earn daily to buy something from the Kloset you can buy 24/7, better to fight for exclusive limited edition items instead. You can always buy Fashion Goals or facial features later.
    So I get where you guys are coming from, but I won't be surprised if some dolls are focused on TS items and not so much on upgrading their look. 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Smuckies said:
    I have so many beautiful dolls in my trendsetters group. I don’t bother much with sys anymore but I love seeing so many beautiful looks in my group ❤️ 

@Smuckies second row, fourth look is me✨ Sadly it only scored me a 39✌🏻 Whats your dolls name?
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    jhabs said:

This is the first time I’ve made looks in advance in a long time, just because I love Christmas!
    Where is the hair in your second look from?! I love it
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

well i’m not feeling very merry at the moment🥲
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    🥲🥲🥲
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited December 2020

last night I spun the new kollection hoping for 10 drops of the new dye FOR ONCE and of course I got the stupid bundle😂 I like the hair but I wanted the dye🤡

edit: decided to spin once more and seriously

where the hell is this luck with kollections I love the items in it🥲
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @Cherrey is this you? I think we are in the same TS group😊

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I’m a petty b**ch but I refuse to vote for diamond kollection gowns. I don’t want glu to keep putting the best things in there as they cost a ridiculous amount of real money as you literally can not earn enough to play the kollections without spending cash. my hope is of diamond kollection outfits do badly, people will stop buying them, glu will stop making them and put the good stuff in normal kollections or gift boxes. 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Chqrlotte said:
    Smuckies said:
    I have so many beautiful dolls in my trendsetters group. I don’t bother much with sys anymore but I love seeing so many beautiful looks in my group ❤️ 

@Smuckies second row, fourth look is me✨ Sadly it only scored me a 39✌🏻 Whats your dolls name?
    Oh nice it’s been awhile since I was in a group with a forum doll! I got low scores too.. Hopefully our scores will pick up!

edit- my dolls name is MohKat @Chqrlotte 🙂
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Lmao I’m so done with this. One week my looks score high, and then the next they flop. So idrk
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • JilliJilli Registered Users, Member 44 Posts

My first 2 outfits. Currently 4th in Silver III. I want the TS dress so bad but kinda hopeless to get and sad bc I don’t have good hairs to submit..
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts

I am not sure what’s wrong with me 😂 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    First 2 looks. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    e_corvo said:
    Victorian said:
    e_corvo said:
    Yes, definitely. Some people might blabber about "spending habits" but no, we recently had black friday. It doesn't make sense that they didn't even purchase kstars for highlighter plus blush combination. I was a tb from the first sys I had so I know - first thing I did after purchasing those tickets was buying the latest Fashion goal. Because I had no decent gowns, hair and not enough dyes for anything. It bothered me to get 37 as a score while others in my TS would move up with 40-50 points per look. Plus I got the highlighter and contour during the Kimiversary update before VIP - if I knew about VIP I would have waited but that is all. I would not just let those double kstars I purchased during Kimiversary sit there untill black friday. These people go into 1000-2000 scores and instead of getting useful things they just spend on a bidding war? Are they 9 year olds?
    Edit: Don't take my examples literally please, I know some dolls' aesthetics don't go well with contour, highlighter or blush etc. but they were just examples. You know what I mean, those basic tb's look like noobs. 
    Yes! All of this. It's just strange. They change outfits (i've noticed that they have past sys and events outfits, so they are definetly playing long enough to buy at least something) but their make up and hair are the same. the tb doll that is almost always in my group wears the same hair from sys to sys. 
    You are talking about these type of dolls aren't you? Like they have good items but something's off, why don't they use a better hair? By these type I mean this:
    Idk if this girl is in a high placement in the TS board but when I last checked 1st and 2nd place dolls were just a tad bit more polished versions of this one. I don't want to offend her if she's legit but it just doesn't make sense how she has a past TS dress but uses a 30 kstars hair from kloset 🤷‍♀️

20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Guess the glu gods are letting me score well again. Last Sys I did pretty good too. 
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    e_corvo said: Yes! All of this. It's just strange. They change outfits (i've noticed that they have past sys and events outfits, so they are definetly playing long enough to buy at least something) but their make up and hair are the same. the tb doll that is almost always in my group wears the same hair from sys to sys. 
    I had one in my gold group last SYS that was wearing the daily Christmas box hair and all her outfits were daily box stuff or cash but to be able to get to gold she would’ve needed to “win” 5 SYS and I understand you can level up with a bronze box with 10 energy in some levels but considering she finished with a score of 800 I’d guess she must just be buying tickets every SYS but if she’s won that many SYS she should’ve had some more clothes 🤔