🗳️🎄🕯️SYS - 12/24/20 - Under The Mistletoe! (Kicking off our Holiday Weekend)🦌🎅

Comments

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    viola said:

Anyone know when this hair will be available for diamonds? 
    @scarley1999 I think in august/ september 2021
    Noooo that’s so long away💀💀 thankyou!
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I started late because I didn't have time to start earlier and have not received my scores yet. I have been voting a bit while waiting and I must say, there are soo many of the 12 days of christmas robe everyone got. It is of course very on theme but my VB is just full of almost identical looks, it makes voting a bit boring. 
    (this is not meant to be hate towards people who submitted it, I probably will at some point too😅)
  • NicDollNicDoll Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    ouch 🙃🙃🙃🥲🥲🥲
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    @thesweetone but why having all the exlusive items and looking looking like that? i don't see a point in wearing for example lady gaga dress and gloves with default outdated hair and no make up. I don't wanna offend anyone i'm just to suspicious and don't wanna take off my tin hat
    @Victorian yes, that's what i'm talking about. 
    I think everyone wants their doll to look a little bit polished and more or less match with the clothes...

~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    agrcic said:
    these scores are obscenely low for looks that don’t deserve those scores. something is clearly not right here...
    I got 21 and 26 🤷🏻‍♀️ Didn’t even know you could score that low. 
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    @CassidyKKH after i saw some inspiration from this forum, i also like to vote just to see what looks people submit. Just in case the looks that i want to submit become very popular in VB that makes a lot of dolls have similar looks. I will try to submit other beautyfull high score looks to make sure when my doll show up in VB, people will vote for her
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    e_corvo said:
    @thesweetone but why having all the exlusive items and looking looking like that? i don't see a point in wearing for example lady gaga dress and gloves with default outdated hair and no make up. I don't wanna offend anyone i'm just to suspicious and don't wanna take off my tin hat
    @Victorian yes, that's what i'm talking about. 
    I think everyone wants their doll to look a little bit polished and more or less match with the clothes...

Just to clarify, I'm not talking about the possibility of bots, I'm saying that not everyone who's buying tickets also wants to/is buying FG and star packs.
    As for bots, I don't know really, Glu is very shady so I wouldn't be surprised. 
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts

I’m so annoyed. I literally kept up with the themes yet I get low scores🙃. 
  • JilliJilli Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I started late because I didn't have time to start earlier and have not received my scores yet. I have been voting a bit while waiting and I must say, there are soo many of the 12 days of christmas robe everyone got. It is of course very on theme but my VB is just full of almost identical looks, it makes voting a bit boring. 
    (this is not meant to be hate towards people who submitted it, I probably will at some point too😅)
    I’m soooo annoyed, it’s being so hard and boring to vote since all of the looks that are showing to me are the same, always with the christmas robe.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    😬 idk why I got my Hope's up but literally its play to win 🙄 I'm gonna just submit outfits I love and just vibe. It's too much stress to try for these prizes anymore. 
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts

Was just experimenting and both looks failed. Even the last earnables are out of reach recently so why should I bother
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I don't mind my scores since my priority in this event are diamonds, but seeing how many players get unusually low scores in an event with TS prizes that many would want to obtain, I actually have a lot to say but can't risk my comment being interpreted as a personal attack and getting bannned. 

Happy holidays Glu, hope you are enjoying your Christmas bonus. 🙃🙃🙃

Android player. 👾
  • wannabetwannabet Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Number 1 spot already has all the earnables in my group, number 2 is close. I was just hoping to maybe get the dress but I don't think I'm going to get top 6 unfortunately
  • MemejazzuraMemejazzura Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Hey dolls, I was in Silver III and I got third place last SYS but I forgot to claim my prizes. Is it possible to get them? It’s really weird because I still got promoted to Gold I. 😅

Edit: It’s okay, I got the prizes already! 🥰
    💕 Kara 💕
    💕 iOS player 💕
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm not even surprised that the hairstyle I wanted to get with diamonds popped up twice before I had enough diamonds. Now that I can buy it, nothing. At least the other hairstyle I wouldn't mind getting now could pop up. 
    Platform: Android

• xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    @Mariaakkh i think I spotted you too!

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    edited December 2020
    ViennaKKH said:
    Anyone else experiencing being in the same group with the same dolls a few times? I think it’s the 5th time I’m in the same group with beautiful Fallon 😊

We are in the same TS @ViennaKKH. You are serving looks!!
  • HuongGiangHuongGiang Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Hey everyone, I got my scores but I cant get reward and I cant join a group too :((
    what's wrong with my sys?
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Ya, I have never, EVER gotten a score so low. This SYS crap has got to stop!

• daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

guess I wasn't chosen to get the good scores lol Merry Christmas to you all! 🎄🥰
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    I’m glad I don’t care for the earnable hair.  I’m scoring low as well.  Merry Christmas Eve, dolls!
  • shyne_fostershyne_foster Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Hey everyone, I got my scores but I cant get reward and I cant join a group too :((
    what's wrong with my sys?
    Mine even stop show up after I posted my first look just now. I don't know what happen to mine. 
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    Looks 1-3 

The first two were looks for the voters but I’m going to just have fun this sys & not worry about placing 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I just spent over 500 kstars opening Christmas boxes 🤡 I thought why not, it’s Christmas Eve and I’ve had my fair share of espresso martinis. I only got one item I actually wanted lol and still somehow after all that spending I couldn’t really bring myself to care too much. Usually I would but sadly my patience and interest towards this game is slowly but surely dwindling.
    I know the feeling, I did this the other day with my side game but it was diamonds. Spent 70-80 for 4 spins on the new diamond kollection, no bundle. I'm normally cautious with diamonds, but idc anymore since I'll probably stop playing in January.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt