⭐🎅🎁KK:H Weekend Event - 12/25/20 5 ⭐ Christmas Weekend!🎄☃️

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Earners

That yellow dress 😍💛 this color is so pretty! The hair is amazing also, I'm so glad it's an earnable! ❤️
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    e_corvo said:
    Earners

can glue stop with this kind of shoes? :/
    I was thinking the same thing, I've got 3 or pairs that are so similar already. The ones u used are almost identical to the earnables. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Merry Xmas from KKH instagram. 
    IOS Player 
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Wait so since this weekend isn’t KStar weekend, does this mean we don’t have a KStar weekend with the Christmas boxes? 
    Platform : iOS 

• scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    edited December 2020
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Just finished the first box and all I got was a grey bathing suit from the gift boxes 🙄
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    Is this a joke... items like this and energy should NOT be allowed in event boxes ugh wtf great start to christmas😠
    iamkoko said:
    xBlossomx said:
    I really love the earnables but I can never finish 5 star events any tips ? 
    Shoot 3hr reality shows in your Bel Air house! If you have the bonus star, it only takes 18/19 energy, and you can get up to two points for each guest you invite!
    It takes me 30 energy to do these? 5 for each guest, and u can invite 4 guests so that’s 20 energy, then i have to do an 8 and a 2 to complete it, what am i doing wrong?😩
  • prettyKKHprettyKKH Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    are you serious.......???
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I regret opening boxes, I only wanted the drink and it wasn’t in any of my boxes besides the last one, 

the dress is cool but not a lot of hairstyles work with it and for some reason it doesn’t allow you to wear a necklace with it, and I dislike the GB hair (no offense to anyone who does, it’s just not my style, I wish I could gift it to somebody 💓)

• claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    The only thing I wanted was the drink handheld and it wasn't even in my palette so good thing I didn't love it enough to try and chase.

Can't believe I only have 2 GB items, what a joke.

android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    @scarley1999 sounds like you don't have the bonus star? When you start the reality shows,  do you have one golden star and you have to fill four more, or do you have to fill five? 

This box is a joke, only two event items. I got the one I like the least, but at least it's giving me bonus points. 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone is well 😃
    My freebie.

Quite like the dress, it’s a different to rest of my dolls wardrobe.

I play on iOS
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

I'm okay with my free box, not feeling that outfit but the earrings are alright. I can't wait to grind reality TV after finishing up the Christmas storyline, those earnables are amazing.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    another week and again only 3 items in my palette 😒😒 ffs @glu this is so dumb!! fix this sh*t and give us all 4 items in palettes!!! you’re making us hate playing this game

iOS player
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Wanted the drink but I’m not complaining ☺️ But this dress doesn’t fit with a lot for hairstyles and we can’t put a necklace 😬

iOS player 

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Wanted the drink handheld, not so much into the GB items. The dress is ok. 

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Pleasantly surprised I love handhelds so this was the best pick for me 

• badamsbadams Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Is this a joke... items like this and energy should NOT be allowed in event boxes ugh wtf great start to christmas😠
    Call me crazy, but I think the boxes are super rigged in the beginning of an event. As much as I always want to open one as soon as I get it, I wait until later in the afternoon. I started noticing this earlier, but after black friday where I got 3 boxes filled with energy I feel pretty confident about that they are rigged at the start. 

Them throwing in pants and other worthless items like that is just trash. Sorry you got those pants. 
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Please someone remind me the fastest way to complete this event my mind has gone blank😂
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @Xabbey do Reality Shows!
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    @Katya oh yes thank you 🌟
  • badamsbadams Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Xabbey said:
    Please someone remind me the fastest way to complete this event my mind has gone blank😂
    Reality shows at Calabasas. You can invite the same exact number of people that you can for Bel air, but it’s easier to move around/faster if you do it through Calabasas.
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

.... told myself I wasn’t going to chase & somehow ended up with the two items I wanted the least😂
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
    QueenRhia said:
    @scarley1999 sounds like you don't have the hii bonus star? When you start the reality shows,  do you have one golden star and you have to fill four more, or do you have to fill five? 

This box is a joke, only two event items. I got the one I like the least, but at least it's giving me bonus points. 

Ohhhhh that’s why, i have to fill 5! Thankyou
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Just wanted the drink, spent over 300 stars chasing
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

I got the earrings from my free GB and then chased for the drink and dress. I got drink - dyes - dress in order. I am sooo happy 🥳 I am not going to chase the hair, it doesn't look good on my doll. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day