🗳️🎄🕯️SYS - 12/24/20 - Under The Mistletoe! (Kicking off our Holiday Weekend)🦌🎅

Comments

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Hey dolls, I was in Silver III and I got third place last SYS but I forgot to claim my prizes. Is it possible to get them? It’s really weird because I still got promoted to Gold I. 😅
    They should be in your closet, they automatically get put there if you don't collect them
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    SugarK said:
    Ya, I have never, EVER gotten a score so low. This SYS crap has got to stop!

This is such a beautiful look , I can’t believe only 33🤯
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    All three of the looks I’ve posted have gotten 27 points. There’s no possible way. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm having trouble having my progress show up after switching to an android tablet and I'm not currently in a TS group. On a positive note, the game looks nice on the larger screen. 
    Platform: Android

• lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    The number one in my TS has almost 700 points already and it’s only the first day 😩 I see why nobody likes gold now
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I've only opened my game when sys first started to submit my first two looks. I've been swamped with family, dinner, kids, and gifts. When we left my Mamaw's house it was starting to snow. We stayed at my Daddy's house for 2 hours and when we came out there was about 6 inches of snow. I love a white Christmas!! Now I'm gonna curl up, get warm, and try to get a few games started for double star weekend.

Merry Christmas babies! I hope each of you who celebrate have a wonderful weekend with love and family. 🤗🤗😘😘
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'm seeing so many basic items dyed the new wine color! Here I am debating on what to dye since I can only dye one gown and some dolls have kash dresses and jewelry dyed.  😳
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • victoriaxxvictoriaxx Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    jhabs said:

This is the first time I’ve made looks in advance in a long time, just because I love Christmas!
    Absolutely stunning!! I’m so in love with your doll’s look. What lips are those?
  • cami16cami16 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts

since a month I have not been getting a good score. I don't know what to do anymore 😂. I know this is not the worst but last sys i have been getting under the 30 votes. I just stopped playing . it's so demotivating. i quit after 2 days of playing. 
  • johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    i’m glad most of us agree on gowns over the knitted sweaters kim suggested on the phone. my christmas inspiration? i’m the notably younger new girlfriend of your filthy rich father that you’re meeting for the first time on christmas eve. getting the family together for a party was his idea. neither you nor i want to be there. i’ve already cracked into the champagne by the time you arrive. 

honestly, glu, if you’re looking to hire anybody for the sys theme team, let me know 
    💥💥💥👸
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    the way so many of us are getting criminally low score is just laughable 🥴 glu isn’t even trying to be sly that they’ve changed the voting algorithm/ are randomly generating scores 🤡
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I was promoted to Gold which is the worst... I’m currently in 12th place behind 11 ticketbuyers... I will submit looks until I get the last earnable and then stop so I can move down to Silver III.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    first 3 looks ❄️❤️

• Emma_ZaynEmma_Zayn Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    What am I doing wrong? I haven’t been able to break 40 for the past few sys. ☹️

• DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    scores might be better, but we have what we have

• esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Scores have to be rigged...ain’t no way y’all are scoring that bad with looks that good 🤨
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    ViennaKKH said:
    Anyone else experiencing being in the same group with the same dolls a few times? I think it’s the 5th time I’m in the same group with beautiful Fallon 😊

We are in the same TS @ViennaKKH. You are serving looks!!
    @SDC93 aww thank you ! 🥰 You are serving looks as well, I love your last look 😍 Good luck to you ! Let’s hope our group stays chill 😊
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    21-26-27 Im done
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Amy136602 said:
    emmaisson said:

🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
    So originally I wasn’t going to try and spin for the bundle, but since your doll looked so beautiful in that hair... I decided to go for it! Spun two more times and I don’t regret it!! So thanks for posting! @emmaisson

Oh congratulations on getting the bundle! I wasn’t going to spin either, but I like the other hair pretty much so I tried and got wine red dye and then the bundle in my second try. And I love the hair now 😍
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    My scores are quite low too, but I try to remember the time I scored 13 on a very on theme look in a SYS once, it makes the scores in the 20s seem a bit better🙄 but something is definitely wrong with the voting system, there is no way everyone's looks are "coincidentally" getting lower scores since the new system started. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Not doing so well, but I lowkey prefer the silver box over the items tbh. Like either I'm going to get an accessoire or a chance at a hairstyle, I feel like they should be added to places 2 - 9 as consolation prizes for losing the main item.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    @Cherrey is this you? I think we are in the same TS group😊

Yes, that's my doll in her most flopping look so far. Let's hope our group remains pretty chill. Good luck to you!
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Non TB are scoring 35 on average in my silver group. What is going on 😂😂😂
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    First of all, happy holidays everyone! 🎄

Secondly, I don't think I've ever consistently scored this low! Can I even still catch this up and get the second earnable? 
    I guess I'm trying gowns next then.

@Boocketa at this point I'd be happy with an average of 35, I'm in silver III
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone is well 😃

First four looks did good, doing much better than TB SYS.

I play on iOS
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    I'm just glad I don't like the earnable hair because I have no chance of getting it without using extra tickets. Also, I'm in Gold so wasn't getting anything decent anyway.

android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡