Options

Fashion Goal/Exclusive Pack doesn’t restore anymore

charlotte_kkhcharlotte_kkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
I've decided to restart my game and I wanted to restore my previous purchases in it. I've bought most exclusive packs/fashion goals including the last two (shows as exclusive pack 79 and exclusive pack 80 on my purchase history). I clicked restore purchases in my new game and everything restored except these last two: pack 79 and 80. I heard people are having issues with this since last month. I tried buying the new exclusive pack again, but it says I already purchased it and if I want it to be added for free. I click yes and nothing happens... what's happening? I’m ios... please fix this 
iOS device

Comments

• Options
    I would attach a video if I could 
    iOS device
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi you can submit a ticket to Support.  Go to the top left corner of the game screen, tap the 3 lines to access Options, then tap Help, then tap Glu Support.  Send them your screenshots, and explain what the problem is.  So sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi @kokokokonut I did submit a ticket as well. They haven’t replied yet, I know people had the same issue last month and apparently they haven’t fixed it yet so I’m trying to make this issue known cause it’s really frustrating. @KalindaKing can you help please? 
    iOS device
  • Options

So glu support replied and they’re literally saying there’s no issue when there’s so many people having the same problem. Is this a joke? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can you please help and explain this?
    iOS device
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I have two games and I noticed this, sad thing is that I can’t have the bundles in my second game because they can’t be restored or re-purchased and I only have one iTunes account, I can’t create a new one and spend $30 all over again just to get them in the other game if what I always do is I purchase them in one and then I just restore them in the other. I already contacted them a few weeks ago and they didn’t help at all. I hope this get fixed soon.