📔 🧵 v11.6 Quests - Discussion thread 😮 🧵

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Are you done testing yet? This is annoying 
  • Sleepyy__Sleepyy__ Registered Users 43 Posts
    I’m so lost, I’ve completed all the 3 hour events that show up in blue and it said to complete this event for a special gift find kims missing christmas tree star ... what am i supposed to be doing!!!????
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi,  Now you wait for tomorrow when you solve the mystery.  It is a one gig per day storyline.
    Speaking of which, I'm moving this into the Storyline Discussion thread.  :)  Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Sleepyy__Sleepyy__ Registered Users 43 Posts
    yes, it does. thank you! i haven’t used these forums in a while so sorry everyone if im not following the etiquette you all are used to. hopefully i remember to post on here more often and get the hang of things! im am ios player and my GC name is SleepyyMontanaa .. feel free to add me, i always try and send gifts to my friends 💜 xoxox
  • Lokkii14Lokkii14 Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    You get the star the next day. It’s at the adoption center
    The doll you get a call saying the one you did mall of Dubai gig for does still have have one and you meet him in LA
    I was sent on a second quest for Kim’s star this past week, I  just finished 12/24 my reward this time was a bunch of event points, and those gold balls to level up and cash. I also got the quest at the very beginning of December right after the update, that time I got the gold star holdable. Anyone else repeat???
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I didn’t get a new gig or storyline 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The game doesn't stay signed into facebook on my Samsung tablet. I keep pressing continue and it stills says to sign in.
    Platform: Android

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    The Misty storyline feels oddly familiar/ deja vu ish.  It is basically us interviewing 3 suitable suitors for Misty. Did we have this storyline before or it is a new one? 

But I did enjoy the second gig of a photoshoot in Tokyo. I forgotten how gorgeous that location. 
    IOS Player 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Are we supposed to know who the right person for Misty is? I guess we'd be able to tell by the time of the Thursday gig.
    Platform: Android

• daniellexxdaniellexx Registered Users 1 Posts
    helpp I didn’t get any storylines AT ALL after the update. the only thing was to help kim decorate the tree. it’s been like a month and I havent gotten the hunt storyline or anything else from the update really. why :( 
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    edited December 2020
    umm idk if this is the right place but i recieve a call from kim asking me to check if her friend's boyfriend was a cheater (LOL) and all i did was talking to him and telling kim that he is? that was weird i though i was having some storyline like what was the point for that? haha
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    is this storyline part of the christmas update or has it always been there?
  • jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    @emxkkh that one was from this update! 
    edited December 2020
    One big tip I find useful for storyline that span over a couple of days is taking tons of screenshots because I really can’t remember anything. 

Here a recap of this week storyline. Skip ahead if you don’t want spoilers. 

Misty seem to be open to dating anyone as long as they have their own career and independent. Especially after going on a date with someone who bought their mother and basically only concern about how much money Misty made from her career.

I am leaning towards suitor 1, Billy because he gushed how much he liked Misty , think she is really attractive and have major respect for her achievements in her career. Suitor 2 is a total party animal ( don’t see him and Misty being compatible) 

Suitor 3 seem okay but nothing much is known other than he is a motion caption performer/ animator. 

I am not sure if there a “right” or “wrong” decision. But would love to know what the forum dolls think should be a match with Misty. 

Agree - Suitor 1. Billy Sanders

Like - Suitor 2. Hayden Foster

Awesome- Suitor 3. Sam Carter 

IOS Player 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2020

Emxkkh said:
    is this storyline part of the christmas update or has it always been there?
    This is part of the Tinseltown TeaHollywood gossip storyline. (last month?)   You have to find out who is spreading lies and gossip, go spy on Ray and that should wrap up that storyline. (IIRC) 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    i dont know if it’s just me but i literally hate xp as a prize because there is a limited amount of levels. i would rather no xp, there were so many at the end of the missy storyline and its supposed to be a big prize but i would rather kash or stars of diamonds or dye or energy. literally anything, please stop giving me xp.
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    I agree @kkhmarie, we'll continue to level up if we play regularly, we don't need extra XP. These special weekly storylines should give exclusive rewards that are different from regular storylines and make it worth it to spend your energy this way (could be using it more efficiently doing reality gigs for quicker rewards). Instead of making a million items for all the tiers of SYS I'd love to see some of these outfits and accessories be used as rewards for the weekly storylines.
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I think I don’t have the Misty storyline... what is the first task you get when you have to help her?
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Browsing through the dead quest thread because I just got them today 👁👄👁
    edited January 2021
    @mirthe it was a call from Kim to meet at Swan Royal Country Club. Maybe try going there to trigger the storyline ? 

Edit: also so sorry for the late reply. It kinda got lost in among the other threads. 
    IOS Player 
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH aww no problem! Thank you😊
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨

Cute feature to get a sneak peek of the upcoming Kollections by tying it with the storyline. 

But plz plz give us more ways to earn diamonds. 
    IOS Player 
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I just finished the Chad and Crystal storyline and right after I was done I got a call from Simon about the Heather doll. I guess we'll get all last months storylines back to back and then we'll start getting the new storylines on time like the selected players? @KalindaKing
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    From which quest we will get the doll???! 
    @Rxghida_ it is called holiday hunt. It should be after the Chad/Crystal storyline. 
    IOS Player 
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH ok thanks 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Still haven't got any storylines at all on my main game. None! I expected to get the Chad and Crystal one as soon as I got the update like everyone else, but nope. This really isn't fair. I waited a month since so many of us didn't get it last month. Now, I'm waiting again and can't get an answer about anything. Haven't got anything new in over a month.🙄🙄
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I’m assuming there are 5 gigs until you get the doll since there is supposed to be one every weekday? Can anyone confirm?