🗳️🍾 SYS - 12/28/20 - NYE in NYC! Get Ready for the New Year!🎆✨

Comments

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Those outfits look exacly the same! Hahaha... make me lose interest to play this game more than before. So sus that there are mooooore of TBs show up after the new system when the SYS tier actually sucks up all energy to play to win nothing.

How could people really pay to play just to win virtual outfits, when at the same amount of money you could really have real outfits - in real life - that you can show to real people. More of that, the virtual outfits you win is just a copy of other game!

I see why there are a lot of hacked player play this game, maybe they want a shortcut to win something they never have before. Or maybe they were actually bots player Glu put to make us suffer. I don't know. A game should entertain player, not make player tired and stressed out just like this
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Wow I didn't even know they recycled items like that. Now I'm wondering if I should play this SYS at all...
  • badamsbadams Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Ninish said:
    ashleyy said:
    Everything they take from the Kendall and Kylie game always looks terrible in my opinion 🤢
    I had no idea they did that! That’s one of the laziest things I’ve heard about Glu!!
    Do you know what other items they’ve taken from that game?

trust me, there’s more but these are just a few items i found 
    I will never defend Glu, because they really are trash for trying to suck every dollar out of their users...but I will say that we can't really fault them for using some of the looks in the Kendal and Kylie game being that these are looks that they wore IRL. I will say though, that they need to improve in the quality. There is literally no excuse for this for this SYS dress. 
  • AnaGermainAnaGermain Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Quantity over quality. Simply awful.
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Ugh
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts

🦋Android Player🦋
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @xoxolovekay wauw ! 🤩✨
  • JilliJilli Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    lol these earnables are so ugly
    imo the only good thing are the ts jewelry and shoes, everything else looks bad
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @xoxolovekay ok but your doll is like really pretty 🥰
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic @ViennaKKH thank you 💙💙💙
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Not a single good-looking item 🤣 
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I won’t get sad if my cabaret-looking outfits don’t perform well. I didn’t like any of the SYS items, but had some fun creating something other than gowns for this one😊
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I always wanted those hair in the K&k game I feel they could of modify it a little to fit this game instead of simply taking the inspiration and keeping the same.. but I still like the hair and will go for it .. lol

maybe fix the bang a littLe
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • hiralhiral Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Levelling down for this sys ✌🏽✌🏽
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Was it @Rikk that made the fun list of outfit suggestions for an Sys like 6 months ago?  I’m so not interested in the TS or earnables, it could be fun to at least do a group thing where each look has a theme. Anyone creative like that?
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    That mugler piece is really nice! Even that hair is gorgeous. I will fight for it but damn those earnables are SO bad. What on earth. They look straight out of 2014
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Urgh I’m so annoyed because I love the theme and could really get creative. However I absolutely hate the earnables and was thinking of starting later to see if I would have more of a chance to get the TS items 😩
  • mynameiselliemynameisellie Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I hate everything  :)
  • chanelzxchanelzx Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    @kittykatx I agree I love the theme as there is so much you can do with it but the earnables aren't really "it" 😭