šŸ’Ž Looking for a Diamond Item during SYS/ Diamond Wish List

Comments

• evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    edited December 2020
    MarianiPoizenĀ Thank you ā˜ŗļøĀ 
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    does anyone have these eyes? if so, could you pls show me how they look on my doll? tysm šŸ’–šŸ’–

I play on iOSĀ 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @evilraccoon did you find the hair? If not, I can enter it on my last three tickets. I have one ready in half an hour, if thatā€™s no good I have tickets at 3pm uk time and 9pm uk.
    I play on iOS
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Katya said:
    Can someone submit this look on iOs?Ā 

Edit: @kokokokonut @Katerina maybe you will use it?
    Maybe someone will use it in next SYS?
  • AnaBAnaB Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Can someone show me how these lips would look on my doll with these eyes?? Im not sure which one I should buy. Thanks!ā€™

iOS Player
    I play on iOSĀ 
    @IzzaBee thank you, you are awesome!!! These are such pretty lips, but I think I should get the ā€˜whiteā€™ ombre ones. Can you show me how they would look with the first eyes?Ā 
    iOS Player
    AnaB said:
    @IzzaBee thank you, you are awesome!!! These are such pretty lips, but I think I should get the ā€˜whiteā€™ ombre ones. Can you show me how they would look with the first eyes?Ā 

I play on iOSĀ 
    edited December 2020
    @IzzaBee thank you so so so much!Ā 
    Edit: what hair color is this? Its so pretty and looks kinda pinkish. Is it from a kollection?
    iOS Player
    @AnaB itā€™s from this Kollection

I play on iOSĀ 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    RedVelvet said:
    If anyone submits this hairstyle on iOS, please tag me šŸ™ Iā€™ve been looking non-stop but still nothingĀ 

I think this might either be from VIP subscriptions, or from the VIP partnershipĀ  tiles.Ā  Vip related items were only available once briefly, and never again.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    edited December 2020
    RedVelvet said:
    If anyone submits this hairstyle on iOS, please tag me šŸ™ Iā€™ve been looking non-stop but still nothingĀ 

I think this might either be from VIP subscriptions, or from the VIP partnershipĀ  tiles.Ā  Vip related items were only available once briefly, and never again.
    I have it and I've never had VIP anything. I don't remember where I got it from though, but looks like its from a dating event, right?
  • lagerfeldlagerfeld Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    @lagerfeld if ur around Iā€™ll submit the skirt and hair šŸ™ I have one ticket left
    Iā€™m sorry I just saw this, but thank you for the offer even though I missed!
  • bansheeschildbansheeschild Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Hello everyone this is my first time posting and asking for assistance!

Ā I fell in love with this dress and hair when I first started playing and I would see them all the time in the VB. Now that I finally have enough saved I have been in the VB all day and have not seen either even tho they are perfect for New Years.

I am playing On IPhone and would really appreciate if anyone has the time! Especially for the dress if only one. Thank you so much either way<3

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I looked briefly through my hair yesterday, and didnā€™t see it, looked again itā€™s here in the closet.
    based on placement, Iā€™ll try and track down the event date and see whatā€™s up.

It should have been available in August 2 years ago. Ā Is it still appearing unavailable? Ā I can submit it on iOS, but when did it show unavailable @RedVelvet ? Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Hello everyone this is my first time posting and asking for assistance!

Ā I fell in love with this dress and hair when I first started playing and I would see them all the time in the VB. Now that I finally have enough saved I have been in the VB all day and have not seen either even tho they are perfect for New Years.

I am playing On IPhone and would really appreciate if anyone has the time! Especially for the dress if only one. Thank you so much either way<3

If I get my new iPad charger I'll say submit it šŸ˜¬ the dress. I'll let u know when I canĀ 
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    @bansheeschild I can submit this dress in 1 hour or 7 if any of those times work for you šŸ„°
    @Gigi_ I just saw this but whichever works for you if your still able!! Iā€™ll just watch this form and the minute you say you put it in Iā€™ll go looking! Thank you!!
    @bansheeschild just submitted it should start getting votes in 40 if you don't find it I'm happy to keep submitting it my next ticket has already stacked

@Gigi_ Thank you so much for doing this!! And your ensemble is beyond stunning šŸ˜Šā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø Iā€™ll start looking!
    @bansheeschild votes are done if you didnā€™t find it I can submit it again in 10 šŸ„°
    @Gigi_ oh no I could not find it!! I would appreciate you turning it again maybe I will have better luck second roundĀ 
    @bansheeschild just submitted my look, if not my next ticket is in 4 hours. Good luck!Ā 
    @Gigi_ I was nonstop voting both times but was unable to find you, just got unlucky šŸ˜…. But I want to thank you so much for letting me try twice and taking the time to help!ā¤ļø Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll find it sometime in the future! I wonā€™t be able to stay up anymore with work tomorrow so I wonā€™t ask you to turn it in again, hope you have a good night!!
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Could anyone recreate my doll with both ombrĆ© lips in this color?Ā 
    iOS 41lvlĀ šŸ“± |Ā English isn't my first languageĀ šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
    Free player since July 2019Ā šŸ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @LydiaKKH Did I get your doll right? Ā 

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    @LydiaKKH Did I get your doll right? Ā 

Yes, thank you! šŸ˜šŸ„°
    iOS 41lvlĀ šŸ“± |Ā English isn't my first languageĀ šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
    Free player since July 2019Ā šŸ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    @evilraccoon did you find the hair? If not, I can enter it on my last three tickets. I have one ready in half an hour, if thatā€™s no good I have tickets at 3pm uk time and 9pm uk.
    I found it thank you x
  • CandeCande Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Can anyone please show me how these lips would look like on my doll? I've been saving like crazy and I don't want to misuse 40 diamonds. You can also give me your opinion (do you think buying lips is more worth it than buying other stuff?)Thank you!

• KKH_JazKKH_Jaz Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Would someone be able to submit this hair on IOS pleaseĀ