Which lips/eyes are best to purchase with diamonds?

CandeCande Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
Hi guys! This is my doll. I was wondering which lips and eyes (that I can buy with diamonds) would look best on her. Thanks in advance for your help!

Best Answer

• AnaBAnaB Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    edited December 2020 Answer ✓
    Hii!! Im going to show you what your doll would look like with my favorite eyes and lips. I dont know if they are all available for diamonds because I didnt buy them in the voting booth, but, I know the blue eyed make-up with blush is available at the christimas boxes! Here’s the eyes with your current lips (sorry for the blinking one, but you can see it better on another screen shot in the other post Im going to make):
    *edit: edited a typo

iOS Player

Answers

Now Im going to show your current eyes with my favorite lips:

And here’s two eyes I showed before with the glitter lips: 

iOS Player
    The same eyes from before but now with the glam squad lips:

The white eyes with both lips:

And the last set:

I hope it helped!! If you want to see something else let me know! 
    iOS Player
  • CandeCande Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    You're awesome! Thank you so so much. I was debating between those GS lips and the pink ombre ones, but those look awesome! And I love the green eyeshadow eyes. Thank you so much!
    Cande said:
    You're awesome! Thank you so so much. I was debating between those GS lips and the pink ombre ones, but those look awesome! And I love the green eyeshadow eyes. Thank you so much!
    You are welcome!! I like the ombre lips aswell but I dont have them, so Im also debating on buying them or not. Im glad I could help you!! 
    iOS Player
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.