🎆✨v11.7Update - New Year ~ New You! Welcome 2021!🎊🍸

Comments

• MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I love the JLo Versace dress but I wish it was the classic original one with the long sleeves. It’s so much nicer.

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

I’m obsessed with this 🖤😍
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    I wish tapjoy would add some better deals, olay is the best one but they’re not cruelty free so i don’t wanna give them my money 😔 
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    I wish tapjoy would add some better deals, olay is the best one but they’re not cruelty free so i don’t wanna give them my money 😔 
    More offers to other platforms and different regions too. 
    I use ios and i am from Egypt and i literally don’t get any offers and i struggle to get kstars  
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    On Android games, you can look on your Google play settings, if you poke around in there it used to tell you. I’ll see if it’s still there. (Just updated my Android OS. Hang on) but it should be there got all plsyers.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • leelottaleelotta Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I don’t know if I should post here, but I haven’t gotten help from glu support so... I haven’t been able to connect my game to Facebook in months and I’m afraid I might lose my game. How do I fix it? I’ve tried everything - logging out of my FB account, refreshing etc. But everytime it says I have an error. My FB account isn’t connected to any other KKH game. 
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    leelotta said:
    I don’t know if I should post here, but I haven’t gotten help from glu support so... I haven’t been able to connect my game to Facebook in months and I’m afraid I might lose my game. How do I fix it? I’ve tried everything - logging out of my FB account, refreshing etc. But everytime it says I have an error. My FB account isn’t connected to any other KKH game. 

Go to this site and see if KKH is on there, if it is you can just click renew:

https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications&section=inactive

Another fix would be to go to the Active tab and remove it to login again. There's a warning, but this shouldn't be able to remove your game data, all it does it remove KKH from your permissions so the next time you try you have to redo it again. But you shouldn't do it unless you have no other option just to be sure, you never know.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
    Are you Android or iOS?   what did support say?   My 1st instinct would be to change my FB password. When it 'can't ' login, it should open a dialog box that requires you to manually enter your fb account and pw.    i would give that a try 1st. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZeynepZeynep Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi, I just join the forum. I don’t know where else to write. I couldn’t open the k-star offer page. I’m living in Turkey, probably it’s because of that. Does anybody face with the same problem? 
    Ps: Sorry for my writing mistakes. 
    Welcome!  No apologies, you are perfectly understandable. I’m sorry you’re having trouble. 1st thing you should do, is check your settings to make sure inapp purchases are enabled.    If no one else from your location is available to assist, I would send a ticket to Customer Care. Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines to access Options. Then tap Help, then tap Glu Support. Explain the. Issue and send your ticket.  
    You can also talk a friend into playing the game, and see if she’s having the same problem, but I would check Support.  Good luck.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @Zeynep I am from Turkey too and I am not having any trouble with offers page. If your WiFi isn't strong I would suggest using your celular data (mobil verini kullan yani internetinde problem olabilir çünkü). 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    @Zeynep @Victorian I am also from Turkey and I havent been able to view offers page for a few months now and sadly I dont know how to fix it. I tried contacting support but their suggestions did not help 😔
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @dahliababy are you on ios? I am playing on Android but if I recall correctly umutgulme and basak were Turkish dolls that play on ios. Maybe ask them (I didn't want to @ them right now) for help if you are on ios. I am on Android and I have never faced that problem. In fact I have just done some offers during double kstars. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    @Victorian Thank you for your response, I am on iOS. 

@Basak Thats what I was suspecting and dreading 🥺 Its the same for me too, offers page doesn’t even load. Support is very unhelpful they just keep suggesting restarting internet connection and stuff like that. Your explanation makes sense though I wish support could have provided this answer, thank you!
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    @Lilith_KKH @KKHLucy I had a similar suggestion like 6 months ago that I tried to get some traction for. Basically, at the start of each SYS, you have to pick if you wanted to be able to buy tickets or not. If you picked TB available, you'd be able to buy additional tickets to battle it out, but you'd also be in a group where everyone else can do the exact same. If you chose TB unavailable, no one in your group would be able to buy extra tickets, but that would also include yourself. You'd have to weigh your options at the start of each SYS and decide what your odds are based on your wardrobe, and it would likely even boost the sales in the groups with TBs because they'd keep climbing to get at each others' throats.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @dahliababy I’m glad that I was helpful! ♥️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    Welcome!  No apologies, you are perfectly understandable. I’m sorry you’re having trouble. 1st thing you should do, is check your settings to make sure inapp purchases are enabled.    If no one else from your location is available to assist, I would send a ticket to Customer Care. Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines to access Options. Then tap Help, then tap Glu Support. Explain the. Issue and send your ticket.  
    You can also talk a friend into playing the game, and see if she’s having the same problem, but I would check Support.  Good luck.

Thank you. I will try the support system.  
    Basak said:
    As far as I know, Tapjoy doesn’t provide any offers for Turkey anymore (iOS). I tried everything but couldn’t even open “offers” page while everyone else is getting 3000 k-stars from Olay products. This sucks tbh.
    I’m on iOS too. If the Tapjoy doesn’t provide any offers it’s really sucks. I really want to get K-stars. Cause it’s kind of best way to improve in game. Thank you by the way. 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @Lilith_KKH @KKHLucy I had a similar suggestion like 6 months ago that I tried to get some traction for. Basically, at the start of each SYS, you have to pick if you wanted to be able to buy tickets or not. If you picked TB available, you'd be able to buy additional tickets to battle it out, but you'd also be in a group where everyone else can do the exact same. If you chose TB unavailable, no one in your group would be able to buy extra tickets, but that would also include yourself. You'd have to weigh your options at the start of each SYS and decide what your odds are based on your wardrobe, and it would likely even boost the sales in the groups with TBs because they'd keep climbing to get at each others' throats.
    I love that idea!! That’s exactly what I pictured when they added groups and levels
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wouldn't mind if more items were added to silver boxes. I feel like hairstyles were what I usually didn't get from early TS so hairstyles are almost all I get from my boxes.
    Platform: Android

• Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    edited December 2020
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

I really like that dress but it looks a bit flat. Or is it just me? Add some shine or better sparkle 😍😍😍😍
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    evilhag said:
    I would looove to be able to skip through pop-ups easier. Sometimes I only have a couple minutes to play really quick and I have to wait through 3 minutes of all my completed reality show results. Also how touchy everything is, I hate the dining room right now lol. IM trying to tap on my stars and points and every second tap it keeps asking me if I want to change the table decor lol. Same with outside bellair. I don't want to change the design of my sidewalk lol
    Omg same!!! Every flippin time Simon rings me im either clicking on a new garden layout or a new item in the entrance. Just no. I do not need to redecorate whilst im on the phone funnily enough, ill do that in my leisure time!!! 😂