🗳️🍾 SYS - 12/28/20 - NYE in NYC! Get Ready for the New Year!🎆✨

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm second place at 102 points and I thought wow, maybe I'll finally get a chill group. Then I noticed first place is at 496... LOL. Well, that was fun.
  • essencejulietessencejuliet Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    cocktail dresses it is!

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I wish my first look did better but whatever. It would be nice if we had a way of knowing what will be available for the next sale because I was think of saving up for an outfit I saw was going to become available for diamonds and a handheld because they actually pop up in the voting booth. The hairstyles I wanted barely do so if I could get them during the next sale, that'd be easier.
    P.S.- I've been liking playing on my new tablet. The screen is larger than my Amazon one so I can actually see things better and I can actually tell when people are using the ombre lips in the voting booth in case I wanted to get them.
    Platform: Android

• kitCatkitCat Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Feeling like such a loser 🤡 

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    My first two looks. Not great, but could've been worse, I guess 🥸

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    i still haven’t had my scores come through, ahhh i’m nervous now 
  • awmiawmi Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Ninish said:
    ashleyy said:
    Everything they take from the Kendall and Kylie game always looks terrible in my opinion 🤢
    I had no idea they did that! That’s one of the laziest things I’ve heard about Glu!!
    Do you know what other items they’ve taken from that game?
    They've taken this outfit with a long green jacket and torn up grey shirt....it's cute 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I always wake up late during the weekday sys. Submitted my looks 1 & 1/2 hours late. I'm in a group with the main tb from the last sys again.🙄

Anyone in these groups with me?

*Couldn't crop my second pic bc my phone doesn't pop up an automatic edit like my tablet does.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    I wish my first look did better but whatever. It would be nice if we had a way of knowing what will be available for the next sale because I was think of saving up for an outfit I saw was going to become available for diamonds and a handheld because they actually pop up in the voting booth. The hairstyles I wanted barely do so if I could get them during the next sale, that'd be easier.
    P.S.- I've been liking playing on my new tablet. The screen is larger than my Amazon one so I can actually see things better and I can actually tell when people are using the ombre lips in the voting booth in case I wanted to get them.
    Are you talking about what will be available for diamonds for sale? If so, you can see what's coming available for diamonds in the encyclopedia. Anything from a year ago will be available. Example: December 2019 items will be available in January 2021. January 2020 items will be available February 2021. Hope that helps.🤗
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

First two looks. Really loving the hair from the weekend event, but maybe it’s not scoring well?
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    tMaxxKKH said:
    AnetteKkh said:
    Chqrlotte said:
    SDC93 said:

Lol is this a forum doll?
    @SDC93 i think it might be @pristineperson? I'm also in that group!
    Me too! 💜
    Hi! First post here. I'm in that group too. So many forum dolls!
    I’m in that group too ☺️
    iOS player
  • xBlossomxxBlossomx Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Was the look that bad 🥺 Sigh I’m over it 🤡
    Where is this from? The skirt, or bottom, is insanely sparkley...like a glitter animated type. It looks like the earnable dress from a few sys ago, but the color and sparkle of it is different cause it almost flashes.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Which looks better? I don't have the legs closed holding a handheld pose in the photo booth, so I took a ss.🤦🏻‍♀️
    Agree for the first one
    Like for the second 
    Lol try something else 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Where is this from? The skirt, or bottom, is insanely sparkley...like a glitter animated type. It looks like the earnable dress from a few sys ago, but the color and sparkle of it is different cause it almost flashes.

I think it is in fact the earnable dress from the Fire&Ice SYS, but it seems like it's glitching.
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Damn why 😫 lol forgot to attach pic 
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Damn why 😫
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @xoxolovekay cool! Good luck!😃

First two looks did ok.

I play on iOS
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts

Here’s some inspo! Don’t care if my looks flop, I’m just having fun playing dress up🤗 earnables are Scary and idc for the ts prizes so I’m leveling down. Wishing the prizes weren’t a mess for this theme😅
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts

off to a not so good start but I’m trying to level down so it’s fine. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @BooskiBabii There's a specific outfit I saw people saying was going to become available for diamonds that I've been wanted since I see them in the booth a lot. I mostly needed to look which handhelds I can buy since I never remember what's available from those. 
    Platform: Android

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I’m happy with these scores. I hope I stay in first.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts

I have been chosen! this is my best start ever, funny how its come directly after my worst scoring sys ever! Fingers crossed i can keep it up!!! 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Maria2019 said:
    I just want to wish you all good luck! I'm sitting out this SYS because I don't like the prizes and all I'm doing every week is levelling up or down. I'm not actually winning anything worthwhile.

I realise the above sounds like I'm throwing a tantrum but I'm not. I'm just being honest that the game is no longer fun for me. 

Personally, I think it's a good idea and I'm looking for a SYS in the future to do the same. In the past 4 weeks I have won a scrunchie, some tights, and 6 orange dyes. Considering others are getting multiple prizes while I am in purgatory of doing too well during the weekday to be pushed to gold and badly in the weekend to be pushed down, I feel like I'm being punished. Truthfully, I may one day not enter a SYS and since I won't have to open my game for a few days or the week, I may just not at all and give up while I still have some sanity left. It's like a bad relationship where it's beyond obvious Glu doesn't care about you in any way and you need to make the first move.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • CleoKKHCleoKKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Last year's prizes were so much better. 

Will the TS dress ever be available for diamonds?
  • johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts

• kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    i didnt see any spoilers for this sys bc i was busy so i saw it in my game first and im so disappointed and confused ?????? why are they using these ugly items???