🗳️🍾 SYS - 12/28/20 - NYE in NYC! Get Ready for the New Year!🎆✨

Comments

• mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @kkhmarie no one knows.. perfect opportunity to level down tbh! 
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts

Not my best score but I'm just posting this to say I really like  how some stuff dyes with the wine red dye. I'm using that color on all of the metallic boots.
    Platform: Android

• kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    xBlossomx said:
    Was the look that bad 🥺 Sigh I’m over it 🤡
    I tried these eyes a couple of times and usually doesn't work for me
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

All but one of my poses seemed to have disappeared? Has this happened to anyone else before? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    Can you help ? 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    Maria2019 said:
    I just want to wish you all good luck! I'm sitting out this SYS because I don't like the prizes and all I'm doing every week is levelling up or down. I'm not actually winning anything worthwhile.

I realise the above sounds like I'm throwing a tantrum but I'm not. I'm just being honest that the game is no longer fun for me. 

Personally, I think it's a good idea and I'm looking for a SYS in the future to do the same. In the past 4 weeks I have won a scrunchie, some tights, and 6 orange dyes. Considering others are getting multiple prizes while I am in purgatory of doing too well during the weekday to be pushed to gold and badly in the weekend to be pushed down, I feel like I'm being punished. Truthfully, I may one day not enter a SYS and since I won't have to open my game for a few days or the week, I may just not at all and give up while I still have some sanity left. It's like a bad relationship where it's beyond obvious Glu doesn't care about you in any way and you need to make the first move.
    I definitely agree that we're all in a toxic  relationship with Glu. No matter how sh*tty they treat us, we always come back.🥴
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    edited December 2020
    YoMomma said:

All but one of my poses seemed to have disappeared? Has this happened to anyone else before? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    Can you help ? 
    It's bc the legs are closed. It's like that with the pretty green dress too. I realized it last night. Try it with a different dress where the legs are open.😂 Sorry, that sounded funny and I'm in a goofy mood.🤦🏻‍♀️

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @BooskiBabii you’re 100% right! You’ve figured out something Glu support couldn’t ! It was something to do with my wifi according to them 😂 thank you ❤️
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    lmao I’m sorry but how is this first place

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    lmao I’m sorry but how is this first place

well considering she has on a first place gold TS prize & a top 5 TS prize from the old system on i’m not surprised in the slightest
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • badamsbadams Registered Users, Member 58 Posts

I will get the worst ratings on this look, but if you wore this on NYE in NYC, this would totally be a look
    YoMomma said:
    @BooskiBabii you’re 100% right! You’ve figured out something Glu support couldn’t ! It was something to do with my wifi according to them 😂 thank you ❤️
    They always blame the wifi 🤣🤣 ooh..or the space on your device. They told me last week I only have 1gb of space and I have 8gb left. 
    You're welcome love. 🤗
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @CleoKKH no SYS or TS items are available for diamonds and the only way we can get old ones is through bronze (SYS) and silver (T$) boxes. I am not sure if the boxes are updated monthly like diamonds are. 
  • darthdarthdddarthdarthdd Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    edited December 2020

I don't really care for any of the earnable or TS prizes, so definitely trying to have fun with the looks. I know gowns seem to be doing better for this theme, but realistically we would all be wearing sparkly cocktail dresses at the club during NYE. 
  • kenzakkhkenzakkh Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    very glad that the week my scores start lower is the week that I hate all the prizes😬 Just gonna have fun experimenting with looks I wouldn’t usually when trying to earn prizes ☺️

• ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    So after a disastrous SYS (I think the past SYS I had the worst scores ever), here I am in 3rd place, after 2 tickets. This usually happens when I don't like the earnables, although I kinda like the bodysuit. I wouldn't mind the accessories either 😊
    At the moment only 1 TB, but I expect others to magically appear. We'll see... 

Probably I'll use this dress in every color, because usually it scores pretty good 🙆‍♀️
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

I am doing unwell 
    From my main... I'm not doing the best, but definitely not the worst. I'm fourth right now behind 3 tb. I hate how these would have scored much higher in the old sys, especially the gown.🤡🤡
    I'm hoping the silver look scores a bit higher. Btw, I'm in love with this long hair. My hair irl is this long (except curly) so I really love it so much.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    @SDC93 & @Chqrlotte I’m in that group too. I’m currently chilling around 28th but I want a silver box 😭
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I tried a cocktail dress & a gown for my first two looks to see what scored better... got 40 and 40... now for my third look I tried a jumpsuit... got another 40...

I’m thinking about leveling down so I’m not mad about the low scores, but the exact same score for 3 totally different looks in a row??? This game is so rigged lol 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • badamsbadams Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    These
    Hey Glu,
    These “people...” we know they are bots. Because there is literally no reason why a sane person would waste their money this week buying tickets when these are the rewards.
    I'm lmaooooo so much rn. I don't understand how people can bash excessive ticket buyers when they are an excessive tb themselves. Sure, people may spend their money how they want, but don't bash something and then turn around and do the same thing during every sys.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    badams said:
    These
    Hey Glu,
    These “people...” we know they are bots. Because there is literally no reason why a sane person would waste their money this week buying tickets when these are the rewards.
    That last one isn't a bot.....🤣🤣 but I definitely think there are at least a couple in every group.🤡🤡🤡
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    I'm stuck between buying two items on my side game. Idk if I should buy the sparkler or a gown. I'm leaning more towards the long light green gown, but I know the sparkler always comes in handy.🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I have both of them on my main game and I love them equally lol.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm so glad I hate the earnables this week because my scores suck 😂
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kitcat17kitcat17 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    My first 3 looks and some of the looks I'm thinking about submitting 

The Catalina Wine Mixer 😺🍷
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I honestly don’t really care about this sys. I’m just fighting for the diamonds, dyes and kstars 😭 also the last look hasn’t gotten any votes yet 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29