🗳️🍾 SYS - 12/28/20 - NYE in NYC! Get Ready for the New Year!🎆✨

Comments

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited December 2020
    badams said:
    These
    Hey Glu,
    These “people...” we know they are bots. Because there is literally no reason why a sane person would waste their money this week buying tickets when these are the rewards.
    @badams This is the same group I’m in, @BooskiBabii is the third doll a forum member? She doesn’t look familiar to me 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I know people don't like the earnable hair, but I wouldn't mind getting that shade of pink for any hairstyle.
    Platform: Android

• johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts

• bibiporaibibiporai Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Last sys was a nightmare for me 🙄
    Glad that the votes are picking up this time.

1-4

• iOS • English isn’t my first language 🇧🇷 •
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Still don’t understand what should I do😂 is this only because of crown?

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited December 2020

of course i get good scores for the first time in forever, in a week where the earnables look like this

(I don’t mean to sound like a broken record but I just can’t get over that HAIR!!)
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    i’m actually doing pretty good which is weird, my first couple of looks usually score low 🤪😔

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    So sad... really sad...

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

of course i’m scoring pretty good when I don’t care for the earnables or TS prizes😂 I will say the pink hair is kind of growing on me now that i’m seeing my doll with it on... i’m in 3rd place in silver III rn!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Better scores than I've gotten in a while and of course its when I don't want the earnables/TS. Will probably stop submitting looks soon so I don't level up to Gold again (that was a fresh kind of hell).

Also I LOVE the fire eyes but really wish we could change the colour of the yellow outline so I could use them all the time.
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Can somebody explain why a Fashion Goals outfit is available for purchase with diamonds? Is it because it was originally gift box items?
  • MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Least my scores are much better then the last SYS. Even got one 50

• HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @ashleymedds I think we’re in the same TS group! I’m near the bottom because I’ve only just submitted my 4th and 5th looks

Edit: my scores have come in and now I’m in 4th place 
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    edited December 2020
    The scores on my first four looks are embarrassing, as a long time player with extensive wardrobe I am really, really annoyed by SYS! 
    I’m not pretending to have flawless and impeccable taste, but my scores lately have been truly disappointing! 

By the way, my second game (a male doll I started just in October) is doing very well week after week.... isn’t it bizarre how inconsistent the scores are for female vs male dolls?!? 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Happy it isn’t 16 lol 🙈
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @autumn313 the 3rd you can purchase with kstars at the next Kimmiversery, it was available then (I'm pretty sure) and also was available on black friday. it also rarely scores well in my experience. 

I'd vote for the NYE dress if you don't have it already over the other 3. If you do have the NYE dress then I vote for the 2nd or 4th dress as it seems to get high votes for a lot of dolls, I've had better luck with the 1st white dress but overall the orange or green one seem to do well and both dye really well. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • autumn313autumn313 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt thanks a lot! I do have the NYE Dress, so I guess I'll choose between 2nd and 4th🤗
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Here we go again 😵 at least look 2 and 3 scored a little bit better than I did last SYS. 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

Can somebody explain why a Fashion Goals outfit is available for purchase with diamonds? Is it because it was originally gift box items?
    @KalindaKing can Glu please explain this? I actually bought this FG back in the day and I feel like a fool right now...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Violet169 said:
    Im sorry but is this a joke??? 16 votes???

Definitely feel your pain. I’m barely getting over 20 votes for my looks which I don’t think are bad?!? I just want the dress which I’ll hopeful get enough votes for!
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

scoring really well & somehow in second in silver III😳 I guess I was chosen for good scores for this one...😂 

@HJLeonie omg yay how exciting! So far our TS group has been really chill, I think only a few dolls used TT at the beginning... I wonder if people are going to start going crazy later on in the week😂
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    The studio is on break till next Monday, we can wait and ask Kalinda about the FG for diamonds then, @pristineperson and @LindaVB or we can ask support.  I’m sure it was some kind of mistake.  It makes no sense to sell clothes for cash, then later for diamonds. I haven’t seen any others like thst. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Doing pretty good compared to last week 🙃. Let’s hope it stay that way 😁
    (Currently in 2nd place) 
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Next look bc if I was in NYC for New Years, this is how I would look 😂
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited December 2020

@pristineperson Someone on the forum pointed this out awhile ago and If I remember correctly, I’m pretty sure there was a weird mix up/swap that happened with this FG and the GB items at that time. So strangely enough you can get the FG items for diamonds but the GB items are unavailable in the voting booth
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

I could be wrong, but I definitely feel like this is @jhabs
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    The studio is on break till next Monday, we can wait and ask Kalinda about the FG for diamonds then, @pristineperson and @LindaVB or we can ask support.  I’m sure it was some kind of mistake.  It makes no sense to sell clothes for cash, then later for diamonds. I haven’t seen any others like thst. 
    Thanks Koko! I sent a message to support right after I posted my comment. Hopefully I hear back from them soon.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________