🗳️🍾 SYS - 12/28/20 - NYE in NYC! Get Ready for the New Year!🎆✨

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    @LindaVB’s Thank you! Do you know whether the "FG" set is available for diamonds? I'm asking about the pink dress and the short hair  
    @thesweetone I read somewhere in this thread that that set is marked  ‘unavailable’ in the Get this Look feature.
    Only thing that would be available for purchase is the short hair, I’ve seen the pink dress many times this current sys event and it’s unavailable, I still haven’t seen the earrings that came with them but I will take a guess that they are also unavailable as well.

About my post earlier where I spotted a fashion goals available for diamonds, I contacted support and got this, I gave way more detail about the whole reason why this happened and how some items are still unavailable. I get this message isn’t a promise or a change that will happen on time, but this does make me feel better, I hope they change that Fashion Goals to be unavailable for purchase with diamonds as it basically costs both real money and diamonds at the moment.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @pristineperson it was me!! Thanks for posting💕 that look was inspired by a look @mikaylachimo submitted a long time ago for a different event lol 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited December 2020
    kokokokonut said: 
    The studio is on break till next Monday, we can wait and ask Kalinda about the FG for diamonds then, @pristineperson and @LindaVB or we can ask support.  I’m sure it was some kind of mistake.  It makes no sense to sell clothes for cash, then later for diamonds. I haven’t seen any others like thst. 
    It was because the FG was intended to be GB and the GB was intended to be FG. I contacted Kalinda about this months ago when I wanted the GB hair from that event (it’s the one in my profile picture) and it was unavailable for diamonds. I realized they were coded incorrectly and she fixed the code so I could buy the hair, but everything else was left alone. So Glu does know about it. 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I got my first 50 🥳. I was honestly shocked because this outfit doesn't usually do good in SYS (at least for me it doesn't)

Congrats on the 50! I love your looks, that's one of my favourite dresses but I rarely use it. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    3 & 4 aren’t terrible scores but the others flopped 😕 (yes I am obsessed with this hair lol) 

glad I don’t care about TS this week
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Last 3 looks

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    looks 1 - 8

• iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    I feel like I’ve asked this before, but we find out what the next SYS theme is before this one ends right? I want this one to be over 😩
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Look 1-7 ✨

Something went wrong with my first 2 looks 🙈
    Glad scores got better !

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I think I missed a ticket. Which look are we on right now? 

Here are my last four looks. 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    @QueenRhia i started right when the event did & just submitted my 9th ticket 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠

Had this kollection come to me on my side game, and all I can say is WHAT!!? I thought these kollections were rigged, I love the bundle hairstyle so much!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    the gladiator Sandals are my fave. Congrats on the bundle.   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    It started so well, now it’s gone downhill...

I play on iOS
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    @xoxolovekay thank you! Shoot, so I really missed one. Good thing I don't love the prizes this week. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • ellekkhellekkh Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I really wanted the light pink hair to go with this SYS theme but i aint complaining!
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    Looks 3-9. My scores are picking up and my group is actually chill?

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    tomorrow is a new Sys? Why the theme has not been  released? 
    and monday there isn’t a weekday SYS due to the update right?
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts

viola said:
    tomorrow is a new Sys? Why the theme has not been  released? 
    and monday there isn’t a weekday SYS due to the update right?
    Koko should be starting the new sys thread sometime this morning 😊
    I try not to open the thread before 8 my time.  that's usually when the boys are out of the house and I've located the keys, the wallets, and sometimes the belts and shoes for the day.  but no worries,  the thread's coming shortly..  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    @kokokokonut thank you!! I can’t wait!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Maria2019 said:
    I just want to wish you all good luck! I'm sitting out this SYS because I don't like the prizes and all I'm doing every week is levelling up or down. I'm not actually winning anything worthwhile.
    I changed my mind about this SYS last night when I remembered I can get 3 diamonds. So I'm submitting looks until I get to the 2 diamonds. The earnable dress will be going straight into the Kloset.

I'm not even trying as you can tell by #4. The green dress is by far the worst look I have ever submitted but I couldn't resist😄

I love this hair so my doll will be wearing it for a long time. I think it looks better dark than blonde.