Options

FB Game not transferring to Andriod phone

TiffFBTiffFB Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Hi all! I need some help. A few years ago I played the game on my old phone. When I got a new phone I didn't transfer the game over and stopped playing. This year I picked it up again on Facebook but for some reason my old game didn't show on DB so I started a whole new game. Now with the move away from Facebook I tried to download the game to my phone but when I click on the "I've played before" button and choose FB, it brings up the years old game and not the one from this year.

I have reached out several times to Glu Support with the new Hollywood ID from the FB game I'm trying to connect with, support says they've transferred it and tells me to hit "Force Stop". That does nothing each time. It still tries to upload the older game. I would love to get the new game, I have a new name, new husband, a whole new life on that one and I would like to keep it. Has anyone else run into this or is it just me? Am I going to have to give up on the newer game completely?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi.  I’m sorry you are having this problem. The studio is on break till next Monday, I can try to get you help then,  or would you like to continue with Support?? 
    In any case, Make sure you save the current game ID number.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm willing to take whatever help I can get right now!
  • Options
    tyrabanks29tyrabanks29 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I am having this exact same issue, I would really appreciate any help as well!
  • Options
    The support staff came through and I got the game transferred!