🗳️☕SYS - 12/31/20 - Wonderland Tea Party🍰💐

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Just a couple looks, no where as great as the ones y'all have posted. I took inspo from two lovely dolls @brenhin and @ashleydianem
    I probably won't post the blue one. I have no clue how to do an Alice look yet. I forget to change the lip color on the first one. If I should change the other three, just lmk.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Also, when Kim said puffy sleeves, I immediately thought of the 80s prom dress. Idk if it would score well though. I may try it.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • pettybutprogressivepettybutprogressive Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Hi. I usually just lurk around for spoilers and inspirations but don't post anything myself unless I have a question but u all got me excited for this SYS (even though I won't be winning any prizes) 🥺. I hope these work, good luck to everyone! 🥰

• ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    @lulula omg thank you it’s actually one of the kloset wedding dresses! lol 🙈
  • giugiugiugiu Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    T
    These are the looks I came up with! Do you guys think it fits the theme? Even tho they are kinda low budget 😅 please let me know which one is your favorite! I kinda like the butterfly/caterpillar one the best 
  • johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    johnn92 said:

Good Luck, enjoy the theme, and have fun!   I’m anxious to see everyone’s take on the theme! <3
    Hi @kokokokonut, what are the guys supposed to wear, I'm confused on what to wear
    Hmmm, I only really know the giftable men’s items, but I’d do the black and white striped beetlejuice suits,  what did Kim’s call say for men? Then probably preppy things he’d wear to a country club luncheon.  Do you have anything like that?  

@kokokokonut I only have this one

• hiralhiral Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Yesss we can use our animal handhelds and have then actually be on theme lmao
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    These and the slumber party TS prizes have been my favorite in a while which makes it all the more upsetting to know that even if I do luck out and get a group where people aren't spending ridiculous amounts of money, I still can't get the hair because of my group.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @eden_sunshine 😊🥰 Thank you.
  • AspenWoodAspenWood Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    This is a super fun theme but man, I'm so sick of getting low scores.  I haven't logged on in two days, gave up completely on the New Years sys.  Ugh.  Maybe I'll get chosen for high scores this time :P 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    johnn92 said:
    Hi @kokokokonut, what are the guys supposed to wear, I'm confused on what to wear
    @johnn92 bunny ears hair, gold Valentine’s coat with red hearts, pink coat with purple pants, top hat, box of chocolates, red rose, tea/cider cup, picnic basket. 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited December 2020
    ronniev said:
    @ronniev oh no way! I couldn't seem to find it... would you mind taking a screenshot of the icon because I must be blind haha
    Platform: iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    lulula said:
    ronniev said:
    @ronniev oh no way! I couldn't seem to find it... would you mind taking a screenshot of the icon because I must be blind haha

@lulula have you done the vow renewal? I think it's one of the dresses that gets unlocked for that 
    lulula said:
    ronniev said:

@lulula have you done the vow renewal? I think it's one of the dresses that gets unlocked for that 
    @soundspretty I think I did as I'm finished all gigs and the dress looks so familiar but I can't seem to find it. This is my wedding section in the kloset and it doesn't look like its there

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I am loving everyone’s looks!!! 😍 I know I have posted a lot but I love this theme! Here are my final looks. I wish I had the bunny ears so I could do a white rabbit look. So sad I won’t have a chance to get the dress and hair. (Edited to add one more look)
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    lulula said:

I think you might be missing the wedding vows renewal thing because the dress should be there, next to the pink dress. there's two more next to it that you don't seem to have either /:

🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • CleoKKHCleoKKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    SYS is about to start and I have NOTHING to wear lol. I love the theme but weekday SYS was a disaster, I didn't get the last earnable so I’m not expecting much from this one 🤷🏻‍♀️
    m1lk_jpg said:
    lulula said:

I think you might be missing the wedding vows renewal thing because the dress should be there, next to the pink dress. there's two more next to it that you don't seem to have either /:

@m1lk_jpg ooh that's so strange... I thought I had done it already but I guess not. Thank you for showing me!
  • AnaBAnaB Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    m1lk_jpg said:
    lulula said:

Thats so weird, I dont have it either! And I 100% did the wedding vows renewal. 🤔
    iOS Player
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Good luck everybody, and thanks to everyone posting inspo. 😘
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @Amy136602 I think we’re in the same group.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    Ok, I'm actually impressed by a lot of the looks in the voting booth. Not as much of a mess as I feared. 
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Man, the earnable dress is incredibly beautiful imo, I hope I can pull it off with such a wild theme.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Anyone else seen the same dolls in their TS groups for the last couple sys??
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

@asta
    is this u ?
    donya said:
    Anyone else seen the same dolls in their TS groups for the last couple sys??
    Yes, and was told that there are less dolls in the higher groups which is why you see the same ones over and over. Which doesn't exactly make sense considering the amount of people who play this game.