🗳️☕SYS - 12/31/20 - Wonderland Tea Party🍰💐

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    SimplyKy said:
    @thesweetone thank you for letting me know 💜💜💜 Happy New Year from Australia 🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇

You're welcome doll! Happy New Year from Russia 🎉🎆❤️🥂
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    When I don’t care about a topic I end up in a chill group top 3 😂 Happy 2021everyone!
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Has anyone else ever started with only 1 free ticket? I have 2 that Simon gave me a while ago and I’ve been saving them. But when the event started, I only had 3 tickets and the timer was already going, even though I hadn’t submitted any looks yet :( 
    That has happened to a few dolls before. Just send a message to support.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    Hope everyone is having a great New Year's Eve! 2021 MUST be better than 2020.

If you're out partying please be safe!! I care about each of you so don't drink and drive, and don't ride with anyone who has been drinking. Ooh, and don't take pre-made drinks from strangers.
    🤗🤗😘😘

Okayyyy, sorry my Mama mode tends to show very often. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just gave my almost 17 year old the same speech, even though he's staying inside at a friend's house and doesn't drink.😂 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    I was so excited for this SYS...and I already see how this will go 😐...whatever..I liked this look and thought it was pretty on theme. I refuse to submit ball gowns...if that means I come in last so be it
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    Please can someone show me what these two lips look like.  It would be helpful because I am undecided and I don't know which one to buy.  Thank you 🤗

• kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    If I remember correctly, you get the doll after helping Simon find the doll for his niece or his daughter. It happened a few weeks ago 

SimplyKy said:
    Does anybody know where this mini doll is from? The outfit is the similar to the KTCR event a few weeks ago. I don’t get to play KKH as much as I used to so I might have missed the gift 🎁 

• lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @BooskiBabii you are the sweetest forum member! I'm a Mama too, so I appreciate when you go into Mama mode! Happy 2021 ❤
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    This theme is unique but these scores are terrible . Annoyed once again 😒
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    @melisaasprilla here you go! 
    Unrelated with the SYS but I just wanted to share this Frida Kahlo inspired edit @AmyMimi made🌺, I loveee it so much!!! , your edits are really cute and you did an amazing job. Thank You Amy 🥺❤

😍😍😍 @AmyMimi This one is amazing, just like anything else you edit. I'm in awe with this one.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    ronniev said:
    @melisaasprilla The ombre lips look great on your doll.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.

Of course a fairy scored a few points higher than my cat look. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    I'm 8th behind 6 ticket buyers, if course. I love the T$ dress, but shot at it. I'm also 8th on my main behind 7 ticket buyers. 🥴
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I finally found this handheld In the booth 💖 

I wanted it for so long, very happy 💓💓💓
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Style level gold or looks are bad? 5 tb’s of course 

• RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    edited January 2021
    giugiu said:
    T
    These are the looks I came up with! Do you guys think it fits the theme? Even tho they are kinda low budget 😅 please let me know which one is your favorite! I kinda like the butterfly/caterpillar one the best 
    @giugiu  Your looks are great, I would vote for them! The only thing that I know can affect votes is the tattoos, and while I personally am a fan of them I know it can sometimes lower scores :( 
    P.S Where did the dress in look three come from? It’s beautiful 😍

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Help! I have no idea what I'm doing lol

Funny story, as soon as I was placed in a TS group I quickly went to check how my doll looked in the TS hair and to my surprise I couldn't see it (only the dress, bag, handheld and shoes) so I was like wth!?! Closed my game and came back and then I remembered I'm in Silver II and the hair is only for Gold 😂😅
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Happy New Years babies 🤗😘🤗😘
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    giugiu said:
    T
    These are the looks I came up with! Do you guys think it fits the theme? Even tho they are kinda low budget 😅 please let me know which one is your favorite! I kinda like the butterfly/caterpillar one the best 
    @giugiu  Your looks are great, I would vote for them! The only thing that I know can affect votes is the tattoos, and while I personally am a fan of them I know it can sometimes lower scores :( 
    P.S Where did the dress in look three come from? It’s beautiful 😍

It's from a kollection a few weeks ago.

This one lol I didn't have any luck with it, but hopefully it comes around again soon.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    ronniev said:
    @ronniev  Thank you very much 🤗🤗.  I will definitely have a tough weekend, figuring out which lips to pick, I love both, but I have to pick one.

@BooskiBabii  Thank you.☺ ”My cousin also says the same.  and I saved my diamonds just for that lips, but Noo I love being indecisive 😅
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    @IrisChanel thank you for telling me. 😊
  • InvidiaInvidia Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Had such high hopes with this sys but my looks are getting 30s 😭
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    From gold went to silver III, now i'm silver II and i guess next sys i'll be on silver I. Really lose my motivation to play this game already.

Btw my 1st look got me 50 votes on new year theme. How come it's only got me 39 on this theme? I mean, she's white queen! Really on theme

I just submit my 3rd look inspired by mad hatter. I hope the score could be better

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    So I think the voting booth is exta difficult this weekend, I don't know if looks are on theme or not unless they are super obvious and from the animated film. I've seen these "white queen" looks but I've never seen the remakes so have 0 idea what that is. The pictures loo  like anne hathaway is in American horror story lol. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    I don’t even care if this doesn’t score well. I’m obsessed🤩

You’re in my TS group! Your name caught my attention because I love Buffy (and there’s someone named Angel on there too haha). I’ve loved all of your looks so far! My doll’s name is Aeryn Summers.