🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 1/1/21- Celebrate New Years with a Shopping Spree! 🛍️

Comments

• kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I got energy and dye in my GB...awesome! Opened some Christmas boxes and I got the cute green dress but I haven’t even seen the hair I want in any of my pallets.
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Does Simon still call you when we have a weekend event as I havent been called for ages 😭😭😭
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    Loving this look! Happy new year everyone!

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

1,705 stars spent this December. Probably about 15 items I wanted out of the 31 boxes I purchased lol. Trying to save up 55 more in the next 12 hours for either the blush, sheer or feathered white dress , snow aura, or lights aura. 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    nhq1012 said:
    Does Simon still call you when we have a weekend event as I havent been called for ages 😭😭😭
    I got a call for a NYE celebration but I didn't give me anything except fans and kash. Wasn't worth it tbh.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Who did everyone pick who got the Misty story line? I'm totally blanking on their names. I remember liking the politician, but post NYE celebrations my brain is:

Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I had to chase the hair. I got the gloves in my free box, then 2 energy tiles 🙄🙄, then the hair. I never chase so I was glad to have an easy chase. Not happy with my pallets in general though. Two energy in one. Then only 2 items in the other. 

But I absolutely obsessed with the hair, no regrets. I opened two Christmas boxes and got two pairs of shoes. Can’t wait to open more 

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Hey @KalindaKing, can the terrain of this outfit be fixed? It looks a bit odd. 

♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I got decent items from my first pallette with the holiday boxes but from the next pallette I missed picking that green dress I wanted since last year. I also got the GB hair from the box. 
    Platform: Android

• kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    At least I could finish some reality shows 🤡

🌸✨🌼
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Happy new year dolls!! 🥰
    my plan this vip was to first chase til I get the GB hair, then open Christmas boxes to try to get the hair, until I reach 300. 
    My chase was interesting ... ive never gotten so many daily box items in one chase before. It’s just ridiculous. Got the hair eventually but could only afford to open two Christmas boxes after that. Missed the Christmas box hair with one tile 🥺🥺 

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Happy new year guys🎉💞!

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Umm this is the second week in a row when there are only three items in my palette. I’m level 67 and own all the daily box items that could appear in the weekend gift boxes so why is this happening? Thank god I got the hair and didn’t have to chase.
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    My free box was super disappointing, but I decided to chase the hair and I’m glad I did it! But really theses boxes are evil.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Spent every single kstar on christmas boxes and my favorite item was these lips! Im also in love with the jacket just like everyone else

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    edited January 2021

🎶

• JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    I usually don't spin diamond Kollections
    But I really liked the hair in this Kollection

I wish I didn't spin it 💔
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

I’ve never wanted a mini bundle so badly but i know with my luck I’ll get the shoes or purse plus I don’t want to give in to these couture kollections... but I want it so bad 🥺
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2021
    It's a good thing that holiday boxes go away after today since I spent more than I meant to. I can manage to have self control for the rest of the day, even if it's annoying I didn't get even one of the items I wanted the most. I also hope the next month has a theme that gives me an excuse to use the coat since it doesn't really work for the current one.
    Edit: Are the shiny red boots from the holiday boxes ever in TB boxes? I know I've gotten older items from TB boxes but I don't know if that one is in boxes. 
    Platform: Android

• Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 70 Posts

finally got the Christmas box hair and I love the GB hair! had to chase a little bit managed to get it all with just over 300 stars. so happy with this start to the new year 🎉
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Got the hair in my free box!! 🙌
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Spent like 300 on the GB and have everything but the hair so I'm accepting defeat lmao 😩 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Has anyone completed the Misty dating storyline ? Do you get anything other than a k star ⭐️ 
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    Has anyone completed the Misty dating storyline ? Do you get anything other than a k star ⭐️ 
    I got a lot of XPs + 3 Kstars ⭐
    It's an 8 hour gig as far as I can remember 💕
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    I got 3 stars and many, many xp points! 
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

@Romaki I hope this helps!! lmk if you want shots without the boots/gloves so there’s more attention on the dress :) 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • krissyGkrissyG Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    The hair gives me pumpkin vibes but the coat is sorta cute.🎃
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    No screen shots to prove my failure but I chased the WAP outfit and got black dye & energy lol💀

My doll is now sufficiently caffeinated and has enough black dye to prepare for a funeral. Sadly however, she is WAPless. Not a good start to 2021 I must say.