🗳️☕SYS - 12/31/20 - Wonderland Tea Party🍰💐

Comments

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I don’t even care if this doesn’t score well. I’m obsessed🤩

You’re in my TS group! Your name caught my attention because I love Buffy (and there’s someone named Angel on there too haha). I’ve loved all of your looks so far! My doll’s name is Aeryn Summers. 
    Yessss I see you! 👀 
    Your doll is so cute! And I love how our group is repping Angel, Buffy & all the Summers lol!🥰
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited January 2021
    deliqhted said:
    LindaVB said:
    My take on the theme: 

sorry if you’ve been asked already but where is the top hat from? :)
    @deliqhted it was part of a FashionGoals!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    Help!!! Please! 
    What look are we on for free tickets? So far it's only been 4 looks right? I just went to submit my fourth look, and I already had 3 tickets saved, so when I logged in I had expected to see that I had 4 tickets and a countdown until my next ticket. But there was no countdown! So I want to double check that I didn't accidentally use a saved ticket?? Pretty sure I didn't, and if so how do I fix this???! I hope I still have 14 by the end of the event...
    Sorry for the rambling and TIA! 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Not a great start, pretty sure I’m not getting the earnable dress.

I play on iOS
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I have never been in a group without TB. This is so refreshing 
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Can someone give me tips or something? I don't really get the dress theme and i aam trying my best but can't get higher score... It happened to me in the last SYS too... Is it the game or is it just me? 😂😂😂😂

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I hate how I have to choose between doing on theme looks that score badly and miss out on the earnables or do boring but safe looks so I get them. It’s so rubbish 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Happy New Year to all players!!

Here are my first four looks, I’m so disappointed and I’m sure that Glu is punishing me because I no longer buy anything (I used to spend money on the game, I was VIP for 3 years, I bought numerous Shop-my-closet, etc etc etc) 

For once, I really liked this theme and my group isn’t event too crazy with TB, but I’m not going to get the dress 😞

Congratulations GLU, you succeeded: I’m totally bored with this game! 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Korty said:
    Happy New Year to all players!!

Here are my first four looks, I’m so disappointed and I’m sure that Glu is punishing me because I no longer buy anything (I used to spend money on the game, I was VIP for 3 years, I bought numerous Shop-my-closet, etc etc etc) 

For once, I really liked this theme and my group isn’t event too crazy with TB, but I’m not going to get the dress 😞

Congratulations GLU, you succeeded: I’m totally bored with this game! 
    Your White Queen is perfection🤩 i am so sorry it scored so low! HNY♥️
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Your White Queen is perfection🤩 i am so sorry it scored so low! HNY♥️
    Thank you @IrisChanel 🥰

I was so frustrated by the scores that I forgot to mention the fact that this year NYE gig was a total joke: 8 hours for just a little experience and cash!?! 
    GLU you are a constant source of disappoint! 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    This event is going awful. 1st place already at 600+. Luckily I’m not a huge fan of the prizes but you know what’s crazy? My fiancé’s grandad died a few days ago and he’s just been told he’s getting over 50k in inheritance money from the will and my first thought was “wow maybe I’ll be able to afford enough tickets to win events now”...that’s insane. I think I should take a break :/ my first priority wasn’t wow we could move into a new place, get a dog, buy this or whatever it was “I can afford tickets now”. I hate what this game has turned into in my mind :( no fun just pressure and manipulating me into caring about pixels on a screen :( sending love to you all💛💛💛
  • Emma_ZaynEmma_Zayn Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    I guess 2021 is my lucky year 😂🍀 I am glad to be scoring more than 40
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I thought they would score better 😪

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    JJWhitely said:
    Hey this is my first post happy new year everywon! 🎉
    I spend so long making this because I love Alice in Wonderland so much, sorry it's not the best of anyway can anyone give me some tips for edits? 

This looks fantastic I absolutely love this!!💕
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • JJWhitelyJJWhitely Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    @Amy136602 tysm! 😊
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    JJWhitely said:
    Hey this is my first post happy new year everywon! 🎉
    I spend so long making this because I love Alice in Wonderland so much, sorry it's not the best of anyway can anyone give me some tips for edits? 

This is wonderful! Looks like the only advice is....stop doubting yourself! This is really awesome and very detailed. 🤩🤩
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    My princess is really so bad :(   :'(  ???
    iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts

I’m happy I’m not scoring so bad 💖
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I thought I’d do some white queen inspired looks and I was hoping for a bit higher 🤷‍♀️ I’m honestly so clueless on what to submit, as nothing seems to be working and 41 is my highest still

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Someone overtook the 800pt doll this morning with a score of 920. Third place is trailing behind at 650 and then poor fourth place wasted her money on a TT. I'm excited to see how far this will go. No way second place nose blush is gonna give this up without a fight 

• KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    1 - 5 

Android player. 👾
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

You’re in my TS group! Your name caught my attention because I love Buffy (and there’s someone named Angel on there too haha). I’ve loved all of your looks so far! My doll’s name is Aeryn Summers. 
    Yessss I see you! 👀 
    Your doll is so cute! And I love how our group is repping Angel, Buffy & all the Summers lol!🥰
    Just wanna say I’ve loved Buffy since 1999 and my Boxer’s name is Buffy she is 7 😍 There is also a Buffy tattoo involved so glad to see there’s more of us 🧛❤️
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • rosalieisboringrosalieisboring Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    It's going terribly for me so far and I'm super disappointed cause I really love the theme

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Lol @ the TS dress that gives our neck a slit. 
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts

Yessss I see you! 👀 
    Aw thank you! This theme is so fun, even though it’s challenging. And Summers was definitely inspired by Buffy. ❤️
  • pinkinthenightpinkinthenight Registered Users, Member 12 Posts

group is only 3 tickets old and we've got this already. :| thanks glu. very fun.
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    It's going terribly for me so far and I'm super disappointed cause I really love the theme

Me too, i get less than 40 on every look and i really don't know why... It started since the last SYS, before that even my worst looks got more that 30... 
    I feel like it's the game or something and they are trying to make us buy tickets, because i saw more dolls that had really beautiful looks and got less than they really deserve... 
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝