🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 1/1/21- Celebrate New Years with a Shopping Spree! 🛍️

Comments

• PatRamosPatRamos Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 59 Posts
    Is the update coming this week? I remember there was a new hair color in the baby wardrobe, a dark blue maybe, It shoudnt apear in this update? Did i miss It?
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:

1,705 stars spent this December. Probably about 15 items I wanted out of the 31 boxes I purchased lol. Trying to save up 55 more in the next 12 hours for either the blush, sheer or feathered white dress , snow aura, or lights aura. 
    Earned back some k stars and I think I’m gonna stop. My odds of getting something I want are low, and I’d rather have flexibility fit next VIP. I worked way too hard earning these stars to waste them on shoes or earrings lol
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

forgot to screenshot my free box but I got the shoes and then tried my luck and got the boots. I wasn’t going to chase the hair but all of you dolls looked so gorgeous in it I just had to so low and behold 350 stars later I finally got the hair. also can we talk about the fact that I wasted 120 stars on dye and the ugliest top and bottoms I have ever seen? those types of things have no business being in a gb box that costs stars 🙄
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

Never have I chased so hard. I just want the hair, aura, other eyes and blush. And I still don’t have it. These are the boxes I’ve opened. The red ones I opened last year. Thank god for Olay offers 😅
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

wow I actually got everything fairly quickly! i only aimed for the hair, but i’m not complaining.
    now i just need to find something to spend 60 stars on, so i can get the coat!

and happy new year’s everyone! here’s to hoping 2021 will be better than 2020!
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

Love this coat! I was lucky and got the GB hair (the item I wanted the most) in my 2nd box! Spent the remaining amount on a few more Christmas boxes, so I ended up purchasing 26 in the month of December!

Happy 2021 dolls!!
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2021 will be a better year for all. The newsletter is out!

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    The newsletter honestly makes me want to delete the entire game lmao
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Johanaa @emmaisson thank you dolls. Sounds like it’s worth doing 💜
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

I wish I had this coat and purse in real life 😍
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I like the sys themes but 2 diamond collections what ? I hope we get diamond business 
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Thanks for posting the newsletter! There are way too many SYS events... Overall that's like at least 24 outfits for this month, then add the 10 outfits for the regular weekend events and whatever many fashion goals... This quantity really isn't good for the game and I for one don't understand the need for this many SYS events. Pessimistically you can say greed, but also it means more to do during the weekend which in theory is meant to please the players, especially the longtime ones. But like, you can create content without overworking designers.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I'm not sure where to post this - but I bought the Lisbon Perfumerie for this VIP weekend (I've been waiting ages to buy it during a good VIP), but I also thought I would get a free perfume bottle handheld that I've seen many people use... am I missing something or did my opportunity to get the bottle pass already?
    Platform: iOS
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @lulula

if you’re talking about this bottle, you can get it for 25 stars in a quest where you get to design a perfume 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    lulula said:
    I'm not sure where to post this - but I bought the Lisbon Perfumerie for this VIP weekend (I've been waiting ages to buy it during a good VIP), but I also thought I would get a free perfume bottle handheld that I've seen many people use... am I missing something or did my opportunity to get the bottle pass already?
    @lulula you had to get it during the storyline where you first created the perfume. That’s the only chance to get it unfortunately. 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @watermelonsugarhigh @ashleydianem aah thank you! I've been playing this game for years so must have done the storyline when it came out and didn't buy the handheld. Thank you for clarifying, hopefully the perfumerie was worth it lolol
    Platform: iOS
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Hey girls, what should I buy first 🤔 I’m not hooked on the VIP hair, so I don’t need it. Should I buy the highlighter(agree), the contour(like) or both right away(awesome)?
    The  first picture is my doll now, 2nd is + contour, 3rd is just highlighter and last is both ✨

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    My new pet...
    Nala🧡🦋

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Wow I can’t believe it 😭😭😍😍
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

My doll looks great
    Too bad I hate the game now 🙂
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I got the gloves from my free box 😊. I managed to save around 700 stars for Christmas boxes but decided to open some gb boxes and...well...I'll stick to the Christmas boxes 😂. The gold shoes are cute but I'm done risking it. 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Spent more than 660 kstars because I wanted the green dress so bad  
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

I spent kstars opening the Christmas boxes, and this is what I got 🤦‍♀️
    Not thrilled, I didn't get not even a pretty dress. I got those cute eyes but I'm not sure if I like them on my doll. So I guess next year I'll have more pretty items to pick.

I love the coat and the bag, they're so stunning 😍

Got the boots in my free box. Not sure if I like them, I wanted the hair but I wasn't gonna chase because I have bad luck. At least I got an item. 

I don't like the hair 🙈
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    what i got in my first box along with the purse and pink dress from the snow bunny kouture kollection!

i looove the dress. i wonder what was the inspiration for it? 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I got stars in my free box and then opened two more, I got the dress and then the hair 💙

I also completed this collection (first time I ever completed one 💓)

• kenzakkhkenzakkh Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    I got stars in my free box and then opened two more, I got the dress and then the hair 💙

I also completed this collection (first time I ever completed one 💓)

where is the bag from in the last picture if you don’t mind me asking 😍 it goes so well with the outfit!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    What are we supposed to do with a denim and diamonds theme? And holographic? What holographic clothing do we even have in this game? 
    Platform: Android

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited January 2021

I opened like 40 plus Christmas boxes got 56 of 66 items and I’m content with wat I got the new blush is stunning spinned the collection and got exactly wat I wanted ! Got the gb boots and tbh they don’t dye well to me