🗳️☕SYS - 12/31/20 - Wonderland Tea Party🍰💐

Comments

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @Boocketa I LOVE boxers! My old pup Bruce was part Boxer part Great Dane. He was a big boy lol! I must admit, I’m a lil curious to hear more about this tattoo. It’s always awesome running into other Buffy fans❤️
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I’m in gold again 😢 I keep levelling up and down between silver 3 and gold 1. But I’m actually scorning quite good 😱 I’m still in shock. 🧐

• ana_fabana_fab Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Looks 1-5. Honestly I was so excited for this theme but what are these scores? I know my looks aren’t incredible but getting scores in the 30s is so demotivating. I’m so over all the Show Your Styles. I always put in so much thought into my looks and I keep getting scores in 30s. 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    1-4 looks
    I’m scoring so bad 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    @Boocketa I LOVE boxers! My old pup Bruce was part Boxer part Great Dane. He was a big boy lol! I must admit, I’m a lil curious to hear more about this tattoo. It’s always awesome running into other Buffy fans❤️
    Buffy is also a Boxer mix (Great Argentinian White) she is large but a huge ball of fluff. Unaware of her size, she jumps in your lap and just wants to cuddle 😍
    Tattoo is an oldie - Buffy/Spike cartoonish drawing in full color. Not great not terrible 😂😂😂 but I love it as Buffy meant a lot to me growing up.
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @Boocketa Ahhh, a fellow Spuffy shipper! Respect ✊ I bet the tattoo looks great! Anything of meaning & substance always does. I’ve considered getting a Buffy tat for years now. It would be my first tattoo in general so I’m taking this VERY seriously lol
  • edevesedeves Registered Users, Member 20 Posts

Looks 1-6! I have to say I'm pretty happy with how I'm scoring this weekend!
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Look 5 was another mayor disappointment, I have ZERO motivation to continue with this SYS

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

My scores are tanking this SYS I’m just dressing up on theme for myself at this point 💜
    @Korty I’m obsessed with your look. I don’t understand why voters don’t appreciate the effort dolls put in to be on theme 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Looks 1-5. I’m doing okay 🤠

I like how you matched the hair and the lollipop in the last look. I also love your Selena avatar <3
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    YoMomma said:

My scores are tanking this SYS I’m just dressing up on theme for myself at this point 💜 
    @YoMomma your doll is gorgeous! Where are those eyes from?
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    @Korty I’m obsessed with your look. I don’t understand why voters don’t appreciate the effort dolls put in to be on theme 
    Thank you @YoMomma 🥰
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
    edited January 2021
    @ashleydianem thank you 💙 I got them from weekend event box. I’m not sure of the exact one. Another doll might know

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    YoMomma said:

@YoMomma your doll is gorgeous! Where are those eyes from?
    @ashleydianem those eyes were part of the earnables of the first ever SYS with the new format (the one with the 27 looks) along with some shoes, a black dress and a long ponytail.

@TamaraHills you have a good memory 👍🏻 Thanks for answering 💙
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    1-6 and my TS board. This sucks! Love the theme but feels like I’m participating for no reason lol

• esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I guess no one got the reference lol
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    @YoMomma i really don't think it's the voters fault... a lot of people are gettin low scores in this SYS... i think it's the game... it's kinda weird how good lookes gets only 20 something votes, it happened to me in the last SYS and now too, i get less than 30 on all my looks. idk why but i really have a feeling that it's the game 😪😪
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

@nnnooy  😢 It would be so upsetting if it was just a random voting algorithm...i wish we had more clarification  from Glu about this
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

Wings to the rescue 🙈
    I'm in gold so idc if I'm off theme. I don't really like TS items so I'll play for the silver box and the earnable dress 🙆‍♀️
  • xBlossomxxBlossomx Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I’m wondering if the voters even watch Alice in wonderland because why do on theme looks score so low ?? Are we supposed to wear ball gowns ? 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    😤 I love the on theme looks just know I been voting for y'all not the wings wedding dresses and ball gowns <3 
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @Amy136602 I think we’re in the same group.
    where the hair came from? 🥰 thank you 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

I remember that she’s a forum doll, @ashleyy is this you maybe? Have you recognized me in your group? My doll’s name is Basak. 💕

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    @Boocketa Ahhh, a fellow Spuffy shipper! Respect ✊ I bet the tattoo looks great! Anything of meaning & substance always does. I’ve considered getting a Buffy tat for years now. It would be my first tattoo in general so I’m taking this VERY seriously lol
    Love Spuffy! I actually have a cat named Spike. @Boocketa So cute that you have a dog named Buffy! I’ve also considered getting a Buffy related tattoo also because the show means a lot to me. ❤️Always cool meeting other Buffy (and Spike) fans. 
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    giugiu said:
    T
    These are the looks I came up with! Do you guys think it fits the theme? Even tho they are kinda low budget 😅 please let me know which one is your favorite! I kinda like the butterfly/caterpillar one the best 
    @giugiu  Your looks are great, I would vote for them! The only thing that I know can affect votes is the tattoos, and while I personally am a fan of them I know it can sometimes lower scores :( 
    P.S Where did the dress in look three come from? It’s beautiful 😍

It's from a kollection a few weeks ago.

This one lol I didn't have any luck with it, but hopefully it comes around again soon.
    @BooskiBabii oh, thank you! I’ll have to give it a spin when it comes back around. Hopefully both of us will have some luck! :)
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @Basak yes thats me 💓 I did recognize your doll, your looks have been super cute 💕
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited January 2021
    My looks so far ❤️ 1-6. Really enjoying this theme 💚🧁

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @ashleyy Awwww we’re in the same group, yay yay! 🥰 Btw I love your looks too!

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997