🎆✨v11.7Update - New Year ~ New You! Welcome 2021!🎊🍸

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

I’m just confused about the hat, that is what caught my eye
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I LOVE these themes!! The creativity is definitely there this update!! But is the sys system back to how it was originally, now that’s the question 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • cherrycolacherrycola Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Amy136602 said:
    I LOVE these themes!! The creativity is definitely there this update!! But is the sys system back to how it was originally, now that’s the question 
    They seem to have SYS planned months very, very far in advance, so I doubt we will see a change for a couple of months. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    The themes seem to be very interesting, I love it!
    Now that Parisian Kollection caught my eye 😍 I spy new aura and this béret is very cute! 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

This looks like a kinky black hairstyle and if it’s not earnable, there will be a problem. 😩✋🏽 Especially after the conversations that have been happening on the forum. I hope they listened. 
    Exactly I love they made my idea I suggested a reality after much posting but it better be earnable 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Happy 2021 yall!
    I hope you all are still doing great!
    But here is an advice, love KKH with its perks and flaws, i used to and sadly Glu took that from me pretty mutch making me force to quit the game...
    Be thankfull that you can still play the game, i wish i could get KKH back on Facebook so i could play it again.. Im not trying to be mean or rude, im just being honest and giving my opinion!
    I miss u dolls <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    when is the update? 😊
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    viola said:
    when is the update? 😊
    Sometime next week.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    All the SYS themes have me getting so excited .... but then I remember I haven’t won anything in weeks and being in higher tiers is a nightmare/impossible, but leveling down = not getting the top TS prizes :( like when are they going to fix this or make it more fair. It’s so hard to keep feeling inspired to make cute looks for no reason 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

I’m just confused about the hat, that is what caught my eye

such Lisa Bonet 90s vibes from the outline.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts

This looks like a kinky black hairstyle and if it’s not earnable, there will be a problem. 😩✋🏽 Especially after the conversations that have been happening on the forum. I hope they listened. 
    Same 😩! But I’m pretty sure that will be a trendsetter hairstyle 🙄.
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Oh yeah of course there will be two more diamond kollections no one asked for
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Mariaakkh said:
    Why 2 diamond kollections 😐

The hairstyle in the Pop Princess collection reminds me a lot of Jennie's hairstyle she wore on the first scene in the MV for HYLT 

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Mariaakkh said:

The hairstyle in the Pop Princess collection reminds me a lot of Jennie's hairstyle she wore on the first scene in the MV for HYLT 

perhaps it's the bangs and the contrast between the hair colors, but I like Jenny's yet have an off feeling about the diamond hair.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Random question regarding the the wine red dyes...are they a permanent new dye or just for December? I know we earned a few during SYS, so I’m hoping that will be a regular thing 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited January 2021
    For whoever is vip I hope they make it so that the tile connected to win a clothing item are always on the selection on each daily box!! I’m tired of opening daily boxes and the one tile I need is never there!! I pay money every month for what??? And also I still don’t have those 15 full outfits that are promised with membership so instead of creating new stuff about u fix the issue that are still there? 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Mariaakkh said:

Oh, well that looks like the inspiration of the hairstyle in Pop Princess, but I just wanna say, Glu could’ve made it way better than that, now that it’s being compared to the could be inspo hairstyle it looks not so good in game, in my opinion.
  • IcegemIcegem Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    I was bored looking at fashion nova and accidentally stumbled upon the diamond set in real life 
    LOL 
    https://www.fashionnova.com/products/chocolate-dream-velvet-jumpsuit-blue
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

The crystal chains in the hair from Area is gorgeous but I personally would love the version where it is intertwined with straight luscious locks for a more elegant and fierce look. 

Excited for the themes especially short hair, gym and holographic hotties. Sound fun!  But no to more and more diamonds Kollections without a better way to earn diamonds. It just clutter my Kollections selection and I am waiting for a few specific ones to come back. And I wish that the SYS system would be changed for a fairer distribution of prizes. 
    IOS Player