What's Your Style Level?

191011121315Next

Comments

• yazyaz Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This is bullshit . This game already sucks so much money from you and now they are pushing you even harder to buy so that you don’t even have a chance of getting certain items if you decide not to play for awhile .... this is an expensive addiction .
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    😮😮 The person I always thought was a cheater is banned🙄🙄
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @sandraliis I noticed too 😬🙈
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts

I did not expect that from her lmao
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • JessicaJJessicaJ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I get so nosey when this happens! I wonder what they did must be a "unmentionable" game. 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Adding my comment from the update thread because @KalindaKing I really think this would make the new horrible (sorry but it's true) system somewhat bearable:

Okay so hear me out, I don't expect the tier system to change anytime soon, but could it be possible to change up the order and type of prizes so the majority of us aren't stuck with a pair of shoes every single week (if we're lucky)? I understand that they want gold tier prizes to be "the best" but then please be creative:
    SYS prizes could be a handheld, then shoes, then aura, then dress, then hair
    The following SYS is makeup, then shoes, then hair, then purse, then dress
    The next SYS is purse, then hair color, then handheld, then outfit, then makeup

Just bring in some creativity please! That way when the ticket buyers swoop in at the last minute (in our current SYS I've been bumped from 2nd and will probably finish between 5th-10th) we don't always end up with a basic pair of shoes. And then Bronze levels have a chance at more variety of prizes. Editing to also add that hair or a dress doesn't always need to be top prize. If other items are really well made, they would still be sought after and we could still be excited about lower level prizes.
  • FashionStephenFashionStephen Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    How as a male can I advance past Bronze 1? I am confused as I have been unable to since joining despite many top finishes, when I watch people with female dolls moving up the ranks without sniffing even top 10 looks?!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @FashionStephen For male players, there is only one style level: Bronze I. Hope that helps!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    @FashionStephen For male players, there is only one style level: Bronze I. Hope that helps!
    If they only get one level, shouldn't it at least be Gold I? 🤔