Options

Hi,im level 23 and i dont have quests that i had when i played years ago.

Azra555Azra555 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
I owned so chic in 2 places.. ive done the missing present for Kris Jenner and some quests with Kendall and Kylie and i was maximum 20 level.. now im 23 and i had none of this quests.. i dont have many pending quests, only 3 and im not getting new ones only Simon regular calls, thank you. 

Best Answer

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Answer ✓
    It’s possible a gig is waiting somewhere, you just have to stop in every open door, and speak to whoever is there. It’s the same process as when you can’t find your camera crew, your waiting gig, or you SO.   Speaking to an NPC in brew palms or some other spit might unlock whatever I’d blocking storyline.  But support will tell you to finish your open gigs first. Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Answers

• Options
    lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    You probably just did quests at different times so you haven’t been able to unlock those yet. Sometimes when you finish one storyline, it starts multiple new ones so it’ll bring up more soon, just keep doing them! I’m at level 39 and I haven’t even unlocked the art gallery or the restaurant yet, while some people got it 10 levels before me
  • Options
    nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Have you tried going to Simon's office? Sometimes they just don't call you but they have gigs for you, in Maria's office too...
    It happened to me before when i finished a mission and didn't get any call but when i went to their offices they had a new gigs for me
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• Options
    edited January 2021
    @lexbaby42 im level 37 and i didn't got any of them either... I heard about the resturesta a while ago but on the art gallery i didn't find any information... Does it gives you k stars too like the other places?
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• Options
    I have no idea. I currently have quest to be in a top 100, and to do a hotel makover in Papagayo, but i need a lot of k stars to finish it. I hope i will new quests once i finish decorating the hotel..
  • Options
    @Azra555 if you don't have more gigs try to make house parties it will give you more fame, and if you are not A+ already when you will be on the top of the list you can go A+ and it will give you another storylines...
    For the hotel reservation i don't remember if it gives a new storyline after you finish but if you have other stores like the vineyard or the fashion store in Paris you can do gigs in there once a week
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• Options
    Thanks but, i am A lister, and i have simon regular calls. I just finished hotel makover and i already own store in Paris. I leveled up in the meantime and i got a role for some movie. But before that i also leveled up few days ago and i didnt get new storylines..
  • Options
    KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Azra555 said:
    Thanks but, i am A lister, and i have simon regular calls. I just finished hotel makover and i already own store in Paris. I leveled up in the meantime and i got a role for some movie. But before that i also leveled up few days ago and i didnt get new storylines..
    Weird. I have a side game which is currently at level 23 and I still have a lot of storylines to do. Maybe they need to be triggered somehow