🗳️☕SYS - 12/31/20 - Wonderland Tea Party🍰💐

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited January 2021

This bunny might be late to the tea party but she is fashionably late. 

Also I wasn’t a belieber of the curse of  low scores after a 60 votes look until now. Could be voters are sick of red gowns because my fairy look did slightly better. 
    IOS Player 
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I like to send my looks to my mom sometimes to get her opinion. When I told her my Cheshire Cat look flopped her shady @$$ was just like “Yea hunny, I’m not surprised”...😒💀
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @buffysummers0990 I was doing a more colorful eyemakeup for my looks and my niece told me that my doll looks like James Charles. And I am shooketh because my 6 yo niece know who James Charles is. 😹 
    IOS Player 
    edited January 2021

@TrashleyKKH Idk if you’ve seen it but there’s a glitch in the Bel Air Glam Room that reminds me of James Charles’ whole Flashback Mary debacle😂😂

Think she was using Makeup Forever HD powder?😱😱😂
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    viola said:
    I think we have to be rewarded for this issue. The game always gave us 1-2 tickets, a lot of  k-stars as an apology when the game doesn’t work for hours. 
    Recently I think they take for granted our fidelity for the game.

I feel the same way. The SYS ends today and the last earnable has been well received, giving everybody a handful of tickets would be nothing for them and make us happy.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I’ve been away from the forum, enjoying my holidays and vacation but decided to share my favorite looks for this theme! 

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    C'mon GLU 🤡🤡🤡

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Romaki said:
    I feel the same way. The SYS ends today and the last earnable has been well received, giving everybody a handful of tickets would be nothing for them and make us happy.
    yeah in this tense atmosphere in which a lot of players want to leave or they don’t like the new system of SYS it would be a nice gesture.
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Zverina said:
    C'mon GLU 🤡🤡🤡

Doesn’t this actually show that votes are not always rigged and it really matters who we’re paired with?

For me it makes sense that sometimes there’s bots in the booth and sometimes our votes are generated bc there can never be just the perfect number of voters and looks submitted. But recently the amount of artificial looking scores is just too much, I feel like every 3rd or 4th sys my scores aren’t real
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    10 - 14 

Android player. 👾
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    Does the earnable dress dye well? 

Sorry for my poor collage skills 😂 this is the dress dyed
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @jlr224 thank you so much. Your doll looks super cute in the dress. It dyes better then I thought it would 👍🏻💜
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

@robertavyy
    and me pairing the earnable well. Love how we used the same Shoes so fabulous 🥰
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I have 1 ticket left and really want the earnable dress. But I don’t want to stay in Gold I and really want a silver box. Anyone tips?

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @buffysummers0990 I was doing a more colorful eyemakeup for my looks and my niece told me that my doll looks like James Charles. And I am shooketh because my 6 yo niece know who James Charles is. 😹 
    I love him so much. His pallet is amazing! We have 3 of them in the house lol. His pallet and a few of Jeffree Star's pallets are my obsession.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 

I think this dress will be perfect for Paris street style sys ❤️
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    YoMomma said:

I think this dress will be perfect for Paris street style sys ❤️
    I’m obsessed with how you styled the dress, truly gorgeous! ❤️
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    @ViennaKKH if it’s possible I usually wait till the last minute to submit my look or not depending on what everyone else in your group is doing they may all be trying to level down too
    I'm #5 on my main game right now. I'm hoping I can stay in the top 6 to win the dress at least after submitting my last look in a couple hours. I only have 13 free tickets since I lost one due to the glitch. If I lose the TS dress over my lost ticket, I will be so angry. Glu needs to give us what we lost bc of their glitch! 🙄🙄
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Thank you so much @pristineperson ❤️ 
    ViennaKKH said:
    I have 1 ticket left and really want the earnable dress. But I don’t want to stay in Gold I and really want a silver box. Anyone tips?

When I had the same dilema I did this: submit a basic look with the dress with one sleeve, no contour and highlight, a free hairstyle (like the bun or curls), free eyes and lips, and free jewelry that comes in the game. I ended up scoring like 32 and got my last earnable and a silver box. I think when people use a look with all kinds of items people know you wanna level down and vote anyhow. Hope you can figure it out and get what you want, love.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    rach89 said:
    I’m in love with this theme!! I tried my best, it was super hard though 🙈

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @Gigi_ @BooskiBabii thank you dolls !
    I guess I have to wait... If no one else submits their last ticket, I have to. Because if I end 13th I’m ending in Gold I anyway 😫😩 This system sucks ☹️
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Got the dress finally.....☺
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I've scored really well again this event, 50 average, and again it looks like I'm going to walk away with no prizes except maybe a silver box. I'm so disenchanted with sys at this point. I already used an extra ticket to get prizes once during this update and I'm just not going to do it again and feed this horrible system. Judging by the insane TBs in my group nearing 2000 points, me abstaining isn't going to make much of a difference, but I'm tired of feeling crappy about this event week after week.
    iOS
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My 14 looks I wasn’t sure to get the dress until the end and now I’m so happy I have it, about TS I’ll be lucky if I get a TS box, gold is hell
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

Personally haven’t been this obsessed with one of our earnables in awhile! 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Love how you styled it 😍 @buffysummers0990
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

well- this scored well- 👁
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈